Chapter 14 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon opened her eyes slowly. She’s almost yelled out loud when she’s looked to her side, she’s not the one she’s closer with, but someone she’s started to always thinking of since their first met, Soo Young.

 

 

Hyoyeon immediately took her sit, and tried to stood from her sit but her head still feels so hurt, as dropped back her to the edge of the bed, makes the bed quaked a little, and the sleeping Soo Young woke from her sleep.

 

 

“Hmm… oh god…” Soo Young said when she’s looked to the opened wide window and the balcony’s door. The sunlight really makes her eyes can’t open widely.

 

 

When Soo Young looked to the other side of the bed, there she saw Hyoyeon looking at her like she was some kind of alien that just landing at her side and sleeping with her.

 

 

“H-Hyoyeon ah…” Soo Young finally spit something, as she rested her back to the bed board.

 

 

“Soo Young…” Hyoyeon giving her an awkward smile, as she felt stiffened on her sit.

 

 

Just as about Soo Young wanted to spit something, there’s three persons entered the room with two of them each holding a tray filled with a glass of hot cappuccino, a plate of bacon and half-boiled eggs, with some pills to lessen their headache.

 

 

“And there’s about— owh… Hyoyeon ah… Soo Youngie…” Tiffany stopped from continuing her conversation with Jessica and Sunny as they took a sit at the edge of the bed, and Tiffany immediately placed a table bed in front of both Soo Young and Hyoyeon.

 

 

Sunny and Jessica placed a tray on the table, as Sunny greeted first her best friend, “Hyoyeon ah… we’re at Tiffany’s house right now. No worry, I didn’t tell the others about- yeah, you know…”

 

 

“Then, you told them…?” Hyoyeon a little bit embarrassed when Tiffany’s friends knew about what had happened to them, especially Soo Young.

 

 

“Hyoyeon ah… Please don’t misunderstand with us. We will never tell anyone about this. And why would I if you girls already being our friends…?” Tiffany immediately informed her.

 

 

Soo Young looked to the silent Hyoyeon. She can’t remember for what had happened to her last night, but weirdly she remembered about what she had heard, about Hyoyeon’s broke up story with her beloved younger boyfriend.

 

 

She didn’t want to interrupted even though the others already back to silent, as she picked up her fork, and slowly cracking the egg.

 

 

But the noise she made makes the silent moment overwhelming by the sound of the egg because of her. All of them looked to her, with a bewilderment expression.

 

 

“What…? I’m hungry…”

 

 

Jessica started chuckled with Soo Young’s unintentionally humorousness.

 

 

Tiffany that also holding on her laugh, joining the laughing moment with Jessica, makes both of Sunny and Hyoyeon unconsciously joining them.

 

 

“Why are you girls laughing with my words…? I’m telling you girls the truth…” Soo Young wondering how come Jessica can make this such a weird effect to the others because of her sudden chuckled.

 

 

“We’re having a melodramatic scene here, but you’re just thinking about your stomach…? Great.” Tiffany .

 

 

“I don’t know what to say, so I just should back off, and tried to fill in my stomach… don’t you girls heard something weird sound just now? It was from me…!” Soo Young tried to be dork, and the others seize it with another round for their laughing moment.

 

 

Soo Young a little bit happy for a while when Hyoyeon smiling because of her. She might sounds pathetic or something, but she’s proud for it.

 

 

“Wanna go somewhere after class tomorrow…?” suddenly Hyoyeon spit something that makes Soo Young couldn’t enough power to reject her sudden invitation.

 

 

“Of course, Hyoyeon ah… why should we reject it, when you’re the one who invite us…?” Tiffany accepted happily, showing off her eye-smiles, as the others nodded with Tiffany’s words, back up her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That Monday morning, Taeyeon got a letter from her new company, Kwon Art Corp. she never heard about it, maybe one of sub-company of the main company that she’s already be with.

 

 

She looked for Yuri, but found her nowhere inside the house.

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t know what and how to tell Yuri, but inside the letter, she needs to go to check in to the company, and living inside her own apartment house that prepared by the company for her started new career as an artist for well known people around Asia.

 

 

She really didn’t want Yuri worried about her. Moreover, she’s going to living separately with Yuri.

 

 

Yesterday, she’s already told Min Jung about her new career. At first, of course Min Jung feels heavy to let her go, but she knows, it’s all because Taeyeon wanted to achieve something that she already hold it since eternity.

 

 

Even though she’s a little bit hesitated, she took her phone and dial Yuri’s number. Still ringing.

 

 

Taeyeon wait patiently.

 

 

And her waiting moment worth it after a few attempt. “Hello, Tae…? What’s going on…?” said from the other line.

 

 

“Yul… You’re having a class?” Taeyeon asked casually.

 

 

“Just finished my second class… why? You need something?”

 

 

“No… I just… urm… can we meet when you’re having your lunch…? I need to tell you something important…”

 

 

“Owh, okay… you want me to pick you up?” Yuri a little bit sounded cheered up, when she heard Taeyeon invited her.

 

 

“It’s okay… Just meet me at the Ardor Café, the same street at my workplace…”

 

 

“Okay… I will make it on time…”

 

 

“Thank you for that… so, see you around.”

 

 

“See ya…!”

 

 

Slowly, Taeyeon hung up her phone, as she took a deep breath. She sighed for a moment. Will Yuri be that cheerful again when she heard about her parting? She will not bawl out her because of this, right?

 

 

She went to get her white paper and her magic ‘wand’, as she sitting for a while at the living room. Every morning, she will notice Yuri’s face that safe and sound sleeping beside her. Well, not almost every morning.

 

 

Yuri sometimes disappeared from her side and kept busying herself inside her private room.

 

 

That one day, she crazily stared quietly at the sleeping Yuri. She didn’t know why, but that’s one of the picture she’s already draw inside her private file that she will hopefully Yuri will not opened it without her knowledge.

 

 

Taeyeon started to draw the line of the face. Slowly, she’s drawing carefully the eyes, nose, ears, a perfect jaw line, and hairs.

 

 

Her heart beat suddenly rapid when she drawing the last part, Yuri’s lips.

 

 

She made it curved into a smile, a warm smile that Yuri always showed to her.

 

 

“There you go…” Taeyeon talk to herself, satisfied with her own drawing.

 

 

Since she was resting her at the couch, she placed her big files at her lap. And when she heard her phone ringing that she placed it a little bit far from her at the glass table, all the white papers and her drawing messed at the floor.

 

 

“Oh my god…” Taeyeon scratching her back head when she saw all the papers of hers mishmash because of her own clumsiness.

 

 

She didn’t care about it first, as she immediately get her phone. She didn’t know who’s number it is, unknown number. Taeyeon just pick it up. “Hello…?”

 

 

“Miss Kim Taeyeon…?”

 

 

“Yes…? This is me who speaking now… Who’s there?” said Taeyeon charily.

 

 

“I’m Choi Siwon, one of your sunbae at Kwon Art Corp..”

 

 

“Owh, sunbaenim… What can I do for you…?” Taeyeon gently asked.

 

 

“I’m actually being told by Mr Kwon Soon Shin to take care of you, since you will be under the company’s contract for these three years.”

 

 

“O-owh…” Taeyeon a little bit stunned with his words.

 

 

“So, when will you gonna come to our company’s apartment? You want my help to pick you up?”

 

 

“No need for that, sunbaenim… Thank you anyway. But, I might be going there at night, because I need to pack all my things here…” Taeyeon honestly told him.

 

 

“Owh, okay then… don’t come too late, okay? Just go to my apartment, room number 302 to get your key apartment, okay?”

 

 

“Yes, sunbaenim… sorry if I troubled you for the key then…”

 

 

“It’s okay, miss Taeyeon… it’s just a key… no worry.”

 

 

“Thank you, sunbaenim…”

 

 

“Welcome… so, see you later…?”

 

 

“Yeah, of course… see you later…”

 

 

Taeyeon let Siwon hung up the phone when she still let the phone against on her right ear.

 

 

“Wow… why he’s so nice with me?” Taeyeon talked to herself, thinking deeply about how nice Yuri’s father towards her.

 

 

“Well… maybe, because he knows I’m one of Yuri’s best friends…” she said, making her own conclusion.

 

 

Taeyeon then immediately gathered all her things that in messed just now, but then when she wanted to pick up the leftover drawing, coincidentally, both of Tiffany and Yuri’s pictures left in front of her.

 

 

Fate trying to play around with her, when it’s just those two pictures left.

 

 

Even though it was fortuitously, she felt like having a hard time for which drawing she will pick it up first.

 

 

“Haish, Tae… it’s just your stupid thought…!” Taeyeon whined with her own behavior that time, as she took Tiffany’s drawing picture first, then Yuri’s as she placed it back inside her file.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter