Chapter 44 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tomorrow morning, Taeyeon and Seungri, including Chorong and Ye Rim will be make their come back to their country, as both of Taeyeon’s temporary boss really felt so much satisfied with her works.

 

 

She’s even got the proposal from both of them for their future met once again, and giving her a great compliment for her magic touch.

 

 

But along that past two weeks, Tiffany didn’t even bug her since she’s going out with Chorong and Ye Rim that midnight.

 

 

Maybe, Tiffany really busy with her final semester of her college life, she thought.

 

 

Weirdly, Seungri also kept being a quiet dongsaeng towards her when she’s started her work back in Jakarta. He’s just sometimes asked her where should they go for her first work there, and what she wanted to eat or buy.

 

 

Both of these people makes Taeyeon felt uneasy inside her. She’s already tried to ask Seungri, but he’s giving a lot excuse. Lame excuse most of it.

 

 

So do with Tiffany. When she called her, she picked it up for not more than 10 seconds, and said she’s really busy finishing her assignment. If she send a message towards her, she’s didn’t even reply it, not even once.

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t know what to do anymore, unless talk with her face to face.

 

 

She looked for a while towards Seungri, still fixed his gaze in front of the big TV.

 

 

“Seungri ah…” she called her dongsaeng.

 

 

“Hmm…?” Seungri hummed, didn’t turn his head towards her.

 

 

“Wanna go with me have a walk from this hotel…?” she invited.

 

 

“No, thanks… not in mood.”

 

 

There he go, once again rejected Taeyeon’s invitation.

 

 

Taeyeon approached him from her bed, as she’s sitting side by side with Seungri on the soft couch. “Come on… tomorrow, we will go back home anyway…”

 

 

“I just don’t have any mood for a walk right now, noona… it’s already late. Too much dangerous for a walk even for both of us this late at night…”

 

 

Taeyeon plopped her back to the couch, and crossed both of her arms. “You’ll always like this towards me, even when at Jakarta before… what’s going on with you?”

 

 

“You should know what have you done behind my knowledge, noona… ask yourself.”

 

 

Taeyeon really messed with Seungri’s behavior, but for a while, she’s really didn’t want to have another argument scene with her dongsaeng once again.

 

 

She stood from her sit, as she took her phone. “Fine… I’ll just walk to the rooftop, if you ever want to ask where I am going right now…”

 

 

“Why don’t you bring along your guardian…?” Seungri murmured, but luckily Taeyeon already took her step out from the hotel room, and went to the top of the hotel.

 

 

There’s a small place up there, and Taeyeon took her sit neared at the edge of the place that had a long chair, and watched the amazing view of night in New Delhi, and it’s enough for her to breathe a windy night and cold air to her lungs, makes her a little bit relieved.

 

 

If she ever bring along her white paper and pencil, she’ll start to draw the beautiful view in front of her, but of course she didn’t want to go back to her room, and lost the momentum of the perfect place for her live show that moment.

 

 

She then just took her phone, and take the picture, a lot of it so she might be use the view for her next time to train her hand.

 

 

“There you are~”

 

 

Taeyeon a little bit jolted her shoulders when she heard a familiar voice called her softly from the back of where she sat right now.

 

 

She turned her head, and she saw Chorong stood behind her while put both of her hands to her back, holding something as she smiled warmly at her.

 

 

“Chorong…” Taeyeon uttered, replied the warm smile with full of sincerity.

 

 

“Here…” Chorong handed her a can of hot cappuccino, then took her sit after Taeyeon took it from her.

 

 

“Thanks, Chorongie…” Taeyeon didn’t open it yet, as she leaned it to her cheek that froze due to the cold breeze over that night.

 

 

Even though India really hot in day, but all residents will feel shivered when day turns into night.

 

 

“Welcome…” Chorong uttered, then she looked for a while towards Taeyeon’s face; a little bit down, she thought.

 

 

Taeyeon still managed to ask her before she did. “Where’s Ye Rim…?”

 

 

“Already on her dreamland…” Chorong tried to be dork, but Taeyeon just smiled rather than chuckled along with her.

 

 

“What’s going on…?” she asked.

 

 

“H-huh…?” Taeyeon stopped her action, as she straightly looked at the taller girl.

 

 

“You looks so, I don’t know...” Chorong shrugged. “…uneasy? Your expression sort of down this night. Why?”

 

 

“Huh… I don’t know what had happened to Seungri this lately… he’s seems like angry, or, something towards me…” Taeyeon looked back in front of her, and continued back her action; warming her cold cheek with the hot can.

 

 

“You’ve already tried to talk with him…?”

 

 

Taeyeon nodded. “Hmm… but he’s still like that…”

 

 

Chorong quiet for a while. Suddenly something snapped her thought. Maybe, it’s all because of her all the way.

 

 

Just few days ago, when Seungri already met her eyes at the airport to go to New Delhi, and his stare like wanna kill her.

 

 

She knows, that Taeyeon already told her about her job for protecting both of them, but when Seungri didn’t talk and felt she’s just like their shadow at their back, she felt it must be because of her.

 

 

“Maybe, it’s because of my presence…” Chorong murmured, but Taeyeon still can get what she tried to say to her.

 

 

“What…? No… of course not about that. I’ve already told him about your real reason for kept following us anyway… and you’re with us, not just because of protecting us, but also doing your business.”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Remember what you’ve told me before, about he’s being a spy for your girlfriend…?”

 

 

“Yes, I do…”

 

 

“Maybe, he didn’t like me, for being closer with you. He might be afraid for our closeness…”

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled. “Chorongie… he know me well, and I know, he will not think badly about you, and of course towards me…”

 

 

“How sure you are?”

 

 

Taeyeon quiet, as both of them stared towards each other.

 

 

She echoed. “How sure you are about it, Tae…?”

 

 

“W-well… even if he didn’t trust us, at least, you’re sincere being our guardian, right?”

 

 

“That’s, part of it…” Chorong hung low her head, makes Taeyeon raised her eyebrows with her words.

 

 

Chorong really couldn’t take it anymore. She needs to tell her the truth about her feelings towards her all this time.

 

 

She thought, she can handle her heart, but nothing can beat it if it’s always Taeyeon who turned it crazy.

 

 

She’s really wanted to be a real guardian for Taeyeon, and she’s dreaming high for it.

 

 

She’s a girl that needs a love from someone that can make her heart beating like crazy because of someone’s like Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

“I wanna ask you something, Taeyeon ah…” Chorong uttered.

 

 

Taeyeon couldn’t spit anything, as she’s still clueless with Chorong’s words.

 

 

“What do you feel, when I’m always behind you, protecting you for every step that you take in front of you…? What do you feel, when I’m telling you every single detail of my private life, and told you that I started to like someone that just for a while I’ve met…? What do you feel, when I’ve once told you, I like you a lot…?”

 

 

Taeyeon almost dropped the can from her hand.

 

 

Is this Park Chorong’s confession’s moment, she thought.

 

 

She’s still remembered when Chorong suddenly told her that words when they’re still in Jakarta back then.

 

 

“Kim Taeyeon…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I like you, a lot…”

 

 

“Y-yah, Chorongie…” Taeyeon forced a laugh. “What are you talking about…?”

 

 

“Nothing… I’m just testing your loyalty towards your precious girl…” Chorong said, faked her smile.

 

 

“Haish… you’re scared me…”

 

 

“C-Chorong ah…” Taeyeon started to stuttered.

 

 

Chorong smiled at her. “I really meant it, every single word I’ve said to you, Tae…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I like you, a lot…” she echoed.

 

 

Seungri that watched them from the rooftop’s door, surprised with Chorong’s words. Just for a while ago, when he’s worried with his stepsister that being alone at the rooftop, immediately going up there, but stopped when he saw Taeyeon sitting with Chorong.

 

 

If he didn’t stop this younger girl from disturbing his stepsister, she might accept her, just because of how honest she’s being towards her.

 

 

Taeyeon stood from her sit. “Chorong ah… stop playing around.” She said firmly.

 

 

“I’m not…” Chorong also mimicked her action.

 

 

“I-I… but, I-I love Tiffany… you know that.” Taeyeon blurted, but she felt something’s wrong when she spit those words and makes Chorong jealous.

 

 

But, Chorong didn’t care all that. As long as Taeyeon still not have any strong relationship between the person she likes, she knows, she’s still got the chance to get the older girl’s heart.

 

 

“Give me a chance to show my love towards you, Taeyeon ah…” Chorong uttered.

 

 

“Chorong… I’m so sorry… I don’t know what to say… I… I-I gotta go…”

 

 

Not before Taeyeon turned her face from Chorong, Chorong grabbed her wrist, and she pulled her to facing her back as she gave Taeyeon a sudden kiss on her lips.

 

 

Taeyeon’s eyes wide opened, surprised with the sudden ‘attack’ from Chorong, but she didn’t pull it away.

 

 

She can felt how much Chorong’s love had putted into the kiss.

 

 

Without their notice, the few seconds kissing moment have been interrupted by Seungri.

 

 

He pulled Taeyeon from getting brainwashed by Chorong, as he pushed the younger girl apart from where Taeyeon’s stood through her shoulder, makes Chorong hit her to the ground due to how she can’t stable herself.

 

 

“Seungri ah…” Taeyeon yelled out loud, surprised with his action.

 

 

“If you ever go near with my sister, once again… I’ll do more than this…” Seungri said, while pointing his index finger towards Chorong. He’s really angry not just towards Chorong, but also towards Taeyeon that didn’t pull away from the kiss just now.

 

 

Taeyeon wanted to help Chorong stood from the ground, but Seungri pulled her wrist and dragged her to their hotel room back.

 

 

Chorong just took her sit at the ground for a while, couldn’t believe that Seungri will do like that just for her desire for wanting Taeyeon’s love. She’s crying on her sit.

 

 

Seungri kept pulling Taeyeon’s wrist, since the older girl kept struggling to escape from Seungri’s strong grip.

 

 

As soon as they entered their hotel room back, Seungri released her. “What have you done, noona…?”

 

 

Taeyeon also didn’t know what to answer him. That she’s only being a victim of the kissing scene with Chorong, that’s why she didn’t want to pull away from the kiss? That she’s really felt how strong Chorong’s love towards her? That will definitely makes Seungri even scolded her a lot.

 

 

“Taeyeon noona…! Don’t you think about someone’s that really loves you, rather than her…?! How come you’re being so, stupid…?!” Seungri kept yelled at her.

 

 

Taeyeon that took her sit on her bed, hung low her head. She’s suddenly felt guilty.

 

 

“Do you know why out of sudden, Tiffany noona didn’t call or message you…?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Because she’s really dissapointed with how you treat her… you said, she’s your girlfriend… but, you’re just kept lots of secrets from her… is this what you called, trusting towards each other…?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Taeyeon noona…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Say somethi-“

 

 

“I don’t know what happened to me, Seungri ah…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I don’t know why, everytime she’s being my guardian, always being my shadow, I felt something’s wrong with me… the way he protected me, just like how mom’s protecting me…”

 

 

“Taeyeon ah… you should be careful… this is not our country where you can wander at night all by yourself…”

 

 

“No.” Seungri murmured, too much surprised with her words as he took a step backward.

 

 

“The way she said those words towards me, just like her last wish…”

 

 

“I like you, a lot…”

 

 

“What are you talking abo-“

 

 

“Don’t you see how much she loves me…?”

 

 

“Are you crazy…?! Then how about Tiffany noona…?!” Seungri opened his mouth wide agape, like the girl in front of him is not the real Kim Taeyeon he had met before.

 

 

The girl that out of sudden thinking of things like this, rather than her own girlfriend believe is being given a black potion by the man named Park Chorong.

 

 

“Noona… you love Tiffany noona, so much… she’s too… what that girl had done towards you…?” Seungri’s voice almost like a whisper, but still can be heard by Taeyeon.

 

 

“I don’t know what had happened to me, Seungri ah… I really don’t know…”

 

 

“You’re being nonsense… stop meet again with her…”

 

 

Taeyeon shut this time, but suddenly her eyes teared, and started to drowning her.

 

 

Seungri know that Taeyeon already in confussion right now. He knows that Taeyeon felt guilty for need to choose between Tiffany and Chorong.

 

 

“Taeyeon noona, you don’t have to reply her love, just because you’re sympathy of her… she’ll understand, that you’re already love someone else…” Seungri spoke again, squatted in front of her.

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t spit anything, but she’s nodded with Seungri’s words. That’s her physical answer towards him, but her mind, out of nowhere Seungri knows.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As both Yuri and Jessica already wake up early in the morning, Yuri call the others to go together with them pick up Seungri and Taeyeon at the airport about two hours from now.

 

 

Maybe, it’s still too early at 9 in the morning, but they’re just too missing both of those two persons that have been away from the whole two weeks without meet them.

 

 

Yuri called first Sunny since she knows, Sunny will already wake up at this time, even hours before.

 

 

Few ringing, but the latter still not pick up her phone. Yuri tried again, makes Jessica also sitting along with her girl at the edge of the bed, wondering of who’s the first Yuri will call first.

 

 

Still ringing, makes Yuri looked to her phone screen.

 

 

“She didn’t pick up yet…?” Jessica asked, when she’s now know who’s Yuri calling just now.

 

 

“I don’t know why, but I’m pretty sure she’s already wake up at this hour…” Yuri whined, as she tried again.

 

 

But when her call picked up, someone answered for her, but it’s not Sunny’s voice but still, the voice sounds so familiar for her.

 

 

“Yes…? Who’s this…?”

 

 

“Urm… this is me, Yuri…”

 

 

“Owh… wait up…” Hyomin uttered, then she put the phone against Sunny’s ear that still tired from what they’ve done last night.

 

 

“Speak… it’s Yuri…”

 

 

“Hmm~ what do you want…?” Sunny murmured.

 

 

“Oh god… no wonder…” Yuri said, shook her head when she’s guessed for what’s really happened to her best friend over the night.

 

 

“Yah, Lee Sunkyu…! Wake up now… Sica had told Yoona to pick us all this morning, and going to the airport to pick up Seungri and Taeyeon…”

 

 

“What…?” Sunny looked for a while to her desk clock, and it’s still 9.07 in the morning. She then pulled the phone from Hyomin’s hand since the younger girl going to sleep back. “But, it’s still too early…”

 

 

“Remember what we’ve promise since two days ago…? We’re going to have a breakfast altogether before we fetch them…”

 

 

“Huh… just, give us half an hour…” Sunny said, as she hung up the phone and whined again. “Hyomin ah… come on, we need to wake up now…” she said while shook Hyomin’s shoulder.

 

 

“Hmm… okay, babe…” Hyomin murmured, slowly raised her body like a zombie and went to the edge of the bed as she’s the first one to use the bathroom.

 

 

But something that Sunny couldn’t help to but opened wide her eyes and mouth when Hyomin just walking without wearing anything to cover her body that full of hickey from her, makes her face palmed herself for her byun action towards her girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“And now, only left, Tiffany unnie…” told Sulli.

 

 

Yoona then told her driver to drive the car into her house after she picked up the rest.

 

 

As soon as they’re already in front of Tiffany’s house, Michelle that who’s the earliest woke up other than her father, heard the loud and lots of footsteps approaching their main entrance.

 

 

When the lecturer opened the door, there she saw a lot of Tiffany’s best friends already stood firmly on their stand, smiled widely as they can and slightly bowed their heads towards her. “Good morning, Michelle unnie…!” they said in sync.

 

 

“Wow wow…! You girls looks so happy…” Michelle said, while opened wider the door for them.

 

 

“Of course…! Taeyeon unnie, and uhm… Seungri oppa will come today…” Sulli uttered, but everyone noticed how red her face when she mentioned Taeyeon’s stepbrother’s name.

 

 

They know, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter