Chapter 13 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was waiting for Taeyeon that afternoon, alone at the living room. Seems like TV now watching Yuri, not the opposite. She’s really felt so much guilty inside with happened to her and Taeyeon last night.

 

 

Everything went messed because of her own willing.

 

 

Yuri knows, Taeyeon now really hate her for so many reasons, and the main reason was, the kiss though. She’s rubbing her forehead, a little bit pain.

 

 

Moment later, Yuri heard a keys shuffling outside the main entrance, and she know it was Taeyeon outside her house now. She’s immediately pretending watching the variety show.

 

 

Taeyeon looking inside, there she saw Yuri was sitting right at the middle of the couch alone. She putted her heels inside the rack and hanging her jacket to the hook at the back of the door.

 

 

Taeyeon approaching Yuri slowly after put on her slippers but purposely dragging her feet, so Yuri didn’t too much surprised with her sudden presence, with holding a big old box.

 

 

“H-hye…” Taeyeon called out loud, a little bit stuttered.

 

 

“Taeyeon ah…” Yuri said, weirdly looking to the box that Taeyeon brought to their house.

 

 

“What’s that…?”

 

 

“Just something, from my late mother…”

 

 

“Owh…”

 

 

Taeyeon putting the box for a while at the side of the couch.

 

 

They both awkwardly sitting towards each other companion, while watching the TV in front of them.

 

 

“I shouldn’t let her to see this first. Maybe, she’s also thought the same thought as me…”  Taeyeon’s thought.

 

 

“Urm… I wanna put this box inside the store first, okay?”

 

 

“Hmm… okay.” Yuri forcefully talked to her, like there’s nothing happened to them. She knows, that time, Taeyeon tried so hard to forget about last night.

 

 

Taeyeon went inside the store room, and she knows, Yuri will never found it if she hide the box at the middle of the room, and makes her confused with that her own old boxes inside.

 

 

After a while, just as about she closed the door, Taeyeon surprised with Yuri that waiting for her outside the room.

 

 

“I’m hungry…” Yuri pouted cutely, rubbing her stomach.

 

 

“O-owh… well… you wanna eat something?”

 

 

“Let’s cook something…?” Yuri invited.

 

 

“Okay. Come on…” Taeyeon agreed.

 

 

When they’re inside the kitchen, they just keep working instead of talking about something else. Taeyeon just focused cutting vegetables, while Yuri cooking rice, and then cutting a meat to make one of her favorite food, bossam.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyoyeon ah…” Sunny called Hyoyeon from the other line with using handsfree while driving, when she’s on her way to her house just right after she send Taeyeon to her house.

 

 

“What’s up, yo…?” Hyoyeon greeted her, like Sunny is a man or something.

 

 

“Geez… treat me like I’m one of your male friends… listen here, Hyoyeonie, In Guk oppa and Luhan wanna meet us tonight. In Guk oppa said, they will pick us both at nine.”

 

 

“Wow… I can’t wait to meet them… Hmm… I miss my baby.”

 

 

“Oh gosh… your aegyo is too dreary…”

 

 

“At least, he likes it…”

 

 

“Duh… he’s your boyfriend after all… if not, he would just ignore those aegyo of yours…”

 

 

“Huh! Okay then. I need to dress up very pretty tonight. Wanna go out with me to art nail…? I heard, there’s new style coming out for this month…”

 

 

“Really…? okay, wait for me there…”

 

 

Both Hyoyeon and Sunny ended their call as Sunny drive her car to Hyoyeon’s house.

 

 

When Sunny already arrived at Hyoyeon’s house, they’re immediately going to shopping for a while for almost three hours. Just right after that, they went back to Hyoyeon’s house, and stayed there until night, chatting about their college thing, about new trend and even about Taeyeon and Yuri’s unknown relationship to kill the time.

 

 

When there’s already almost the time, both Sunny and Hyoyeon going to prepared themselves with their new clothes to show off. Since both of them took almost more than an hour to get ready for each one of them, the moment for prepared for their night dinner dating with their boyfriend feels like came so fast.

 

 

As both of Luhan and In Guk already getting ready for their soon will be nightmare-dinner-ever for both of them, Sunny and Hyoyeon waiting at Hyoyeon’s house.

 

 

Those two groups of people have different feelings, the other ones were nervous because of the truth that they will spill out, while the other ones were nervous for they’re going to meet again with their lovers.

 

 

In Guk knows, things will be harder if he kept this secret behind his girlfriend’s knowledge, moreover towards Hyoyeon. He knows there’s a bad consequence they will get after that, even more worse than they could ever imagined.

 

 

Just as after few moment, In Guk parked in front of Hyoyeon’s front gate, and picked both Hyoyeon and Sunny that dressed up so pretty that night for their dating. Luhan’s the one who get out from the car, and helped the girls to open the back sit’s door, as Sunny and Hyoyeon happily accept the offer.

 

 

“Sorry for late moment to pick you girls up…” In Guk spoke, a little bit nervous.

 

 

“You’re just late 5 minutes, oppa…” Sunny said, with her cute eye-smiles.

 

 

“O-owh…” he spit, looking them from the back mirror.

 

 

“You girls looks great…” Luhan compliment, when he’s took back his sit in front of them.

 

 

“Thank you, babe…” Hyoyeon said.

 

 

“So, can us go now…?” asked In Guk.

 

 

“Let’s go…” answered both Sunny and Hyoyeon, almost unionly. They didn’t know for what will happened to both of them after this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Soo Youngie, come on… let’s go home.” Jessica ordered, but Soo Young still drinking and opened for another new bottle of beer.

 

 

It’s almost 12 at midnight, but the trio still partying themselves over something.

 

 

“Just, leave me alone…” Soo Young already cracked because she drinking too many beers.

 

 

Out of sudden, Jessica suddenly saw a couple of girls that she recognized.

 

 

“Hyoyeon ah… let’s go home.” Sunny spoke, when she was so much struggling propped up Hyoyeon who’s kept wanted to enter the club.

 

 

“One more place, Sunny ah… please…” Hyoyeon was almost as the same state as Soo Young, but she’s the worst, and nastiest.

 

 

Soo Young saw it, so do with Jessica and Tiffany.

 

 

Without hesitation, Tiffany went to get them and helped Sunny to carry Hyoyeon to her sit when Hyoyeon almost falling to the ground because of her clumsiness.

 

 

“Thanks, Tiff… Huh… I’m sorry about this girl, she’s really in messed.”

 

 

“What had happened to her, until she’s became to this state?”

 

 

Sunny lowered her head, she’s also supposed to be like Hyoyeon that time, but she knows, it’s just useless to do like that. She looked again to Hyoyeon that laying her head on the table, and didn’t rouse from her sit anymore. Already in her dreamland, she thought.

 

 

“She just broke up with her boyfriend…” Sunny finally answered, barely can be heard by Tiffany. Luckily, Tiffany heard about the ‘broke up’ part.

 

 

“I’m sorry about that…” Tiffany said.

 

 

“It’s okay… she’ll be fine. I’m not sure, but, huh… hopefully…” Sunny faking her assuring smile, but Tiffany felt something’s wrong with her face too. But she didn’t spit anything, since Sunny looks so uncomfortable, moreover with their surrounding right now.

 

 

“What had happened…?” Jessica asked, when she’s the one now approaching the trio.

 

 

“You better take her home, Sunny ah…” Tiffany didn’t answered Jessica, instead talked to Sunny.

 

 

“She didn’t want to go home, plus, we didn’t come here with my car or hers.”

 

 

“Let me send you home…” Tiffany offered.

 

 

“I don’t wanna trouble you girls…” Sunny straightly looking to both of Jessica and Tiffany.

 

 

“No worry… it’s just three of us.”

 

 

“Three of you…? Who’s another one?”

 

 

“Who else…? Our other bestie, Soo Youngie…” Jessica answered, while showing to her where is Soo Young that moment.

 

 

“O-owh…” Sunny looked to Hyoyeon, then to Soo Young. She remembered what Hyoyeon told her during they’re still in the ship.

 

 

She knows that time, Soo Young actually likes her. Hyoyeon just scared that she might betraying to her boyfriend, that’s why she didn’t believe anyone to give their heart to her other than him. But when they finally knew the truth, Luhan was betraying her.

 

 

She might be evil or something, cause she’s also broke up with In Guk because of Luhan’s own mistake. She knows Luhan did a good thing for married the girl that he felt so much responsible towards her, but he made a big mistakes when he needs to lying everyone surrounded him, including lying to his own girlfriend, Hyoyeon.

 

 

“Can we stay at your house for tonight…? Just for tonight, please…” Sunny suddenly asked for their help, while lowering he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter