Chapter 33 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you know where are we going to, Yuri…?” asked Jessica, when Yuri leading their way, tried to get out from the jungle.

 

 

“I’m just trying… we need to get out from this jungle. There’s a small town not more than two miles along our way to the occident… I’ve saw it before…”

 

 

“But, what if, we’re becoming more deeply to this damn jungle…?”

 

 

Yuri didn’t answered her, instead Yuri walked faster as she can, snake through all her obstacle in front, then stop.

 

 

“Yuri ah…” called Jessica again, as she looked to Yuri’s weird happy face.

 

 

“Look…” Yuri crossed her arms above her chest, then smiled towards Jessica that still clueless about her surrounded.

 

 

Jessica then take a look to her left and right, then to the ground. It’s a roadway.

 

 

“I’ve told you… you just need to follow my order.”

 

 

Jessica rolled her eyes when Yuri playfully nudging her shoulder.

 

 

“Okay, okay… Yuri got one point, and Jessica got zero… round of applause, everybody…” Jessica sarcastically said.

 

 

Yuri just chuckled, as she grabbed Jessica’s hand, and that’s enough to makes the older girl silent for a while.

 

 

Both of them walked side by side along the pathway, and all they can do was just walking silently, and just wanted come home safely to their home.

 

 

The road was so silent, and there’s not any single car that passed along the road.

 

 

Jessica slowly looked towards Yuri’s wound on her right cheek. For a while, she still felt so much guilty about it. “How’s your wound…?” she asked, and already turned back her head to the front.

 

 

“It’s not really hurt now, but the pain’s still exist for sure…” Yuri answered, while stole a glance towards the older girl.

 

 

Jessica biting her inner cheek. “I’m sorry…”

 

 

“Jessica… I’ve told you, there’s nothing you’re doing wrong towards me, that you need to felt so much guilty…”

 

 

“But still, I wanna say sorry to you…”

 

 

Yuri didn’t answer her back, as she just shrugged.

 

 

Suddenly, they saw something beautiful in front of them. The sun rise makes them stopped their walk for a while, as they enjoyed the moment with each other companion.

 

 

“It’s beautiful…” Yuri murmured, but still can be heard by Jessica.

 

 

When Yuri was too in love with the view, Jessica took the chance to looking for a while towards Yuri. “Thank you, god… that you give me the opportunity to have a new morning, to be with the one I love… thank you, Yuri…”

 

 

“Thank god, I still have this chance to look to that beautiful view…” Yuri breathed out. She looked to the quiet Jessica when she didn’t say anything, and Jessica immediately looked to other way, catch bare-handed by Yuri.

 

 

“Urm… yeah… it’s, beautiful…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon couldn’t sleep for the whole night when she got the news that Yuri and Jessica still couldn’t be found. Her father’s voice also noticed by her that he’s really worried about his daughter more than anything.

 

 

She just only can pray on her bed that both of the two latter will be found as soon as possible.

 

 

When she turned to her side, she’s still remembered the sleeping Tiffany that sleeping the same bed with her.

 

 

For a while, she looked towards Tiffany that slightly opened a little , and a soft snored can be heard.

 

 

Taeyeon couldn’t believe that it’s been four days they’ve been in a great relationship. But, their meet up only for the third time last night, due to her job as an artist, and Tiffany that still busy with her assignment for her last semester.

 

 

All of their ‘dating’ was with their family members, and they’ve never yet to be dating officially with just two of them on it.

 

 

Luckily Tiffany understood with their situation that couldn’t allow them to always freely meet with each other.

 

 

Taeyeon’s hand then slowly went caressed softly to Tiffany’s cheek.

 

 

The latter felt the tickles from the older girl’s touched, as she opened her eyes just to find the view that she’s always wishing for every morning, Taeyeon’s beautiful orb eyes.

 

 

Tiffany’s lips curved into a smile, with how her wish for that new morning finally came true. “Morning~”

 

 

“Morning, pretty…” Taeyeon uttered.

 

 

Tiffany shifted closer towards her girlfriend, as she went to circling Taeyeon’s waist. “How’s your sleep…?”

 

 

“I can’t sleep…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Both of them still couldn’t be found. Dad was really worried about them…”

 

 

“I believe, that they will be fine, TaeTae… maybe, they’re now finding any other way to get out from that jungle…”

 

 

Taeyeon just kept quiet. Her thumb then continued brushing Tiffany’s soft cheek. She’s giving a warm smile for her princess.

 

 

Out of sudden, Tiffany leaned closer her head towards Taeyeon when she saw how that plump lips calling for her. Taeyeon can saw Tiffany’s action, as she just smiled and let the younger girl landed her lips to hers.

 

 

Even though it’s a short kiss, but both still can felt the electricity from their touched.

 

 

Tiffany really wanted to be more aggressive, but she knows, it’s still too early in the morning, and she didn’t want Taeyeon to think that she just wanted to kiss her more than anything, without thinking about their best friends.

 

 

Taeyeon went to hug Tiffany from the top, so do with the latter, as she whispered something to Tiffany’s ear. “I love you…”

 

 

Tiffany smiled more widely this time, makes her eyes disappeared. She replied. “I love you too, my TaeTae…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re lose their track, sir… there’s some vigorous scene happened here not more than seven hours before, and it’s seems like someone really in bad injury due to the hard stick that we believe, were used be found here…” told Mr. Andy after a long hours they’re just kept searching for Yuri and Jessica inside that aberrant mysterious jungle.

 

 

He continued. “We’re also found a track of a jeep that was used by the suspect to rid from this abandon house…”

 

 

Mr. Junjin looked for a while towards Soon Shin that also heard about the news.

 

 

He’s becoming more and more worried, and combed his dry hair with his fingers, as he palmed his mouth that opened for too much shocked.

 

 

Kim Bum also in silent hearing those not so happy news for them that already waiting for any good news for too long.

 

 

“I’m sorry, Mr. Soon Shin…” Mr. Junjin uttered.

 

 

Kim Bum took the walkie talkie from his father, as he giving an order for Mr. Andy. “Uncle… can you please give me another favor…? Please…” he didn’t sound like pleading, but more than an order.

 

 

“Yes, Mr. Kim Bum…?”

 

 

“Follow the track… maybe, you’ll find their way to where they will be headed to…”

 

 

“I will then, Mr. Kim Bum…”

 

 

“You sure it will be working out?” asked his father.

 

 

Kim Bum looked towards his father, then to his crush’s father. “I’m not… but at least, we should try.”

 

 

It was silent for a while, not until Sunny, Hyoyeon, Soo Young and Mrs. Shinyoung came in rushed to the tent.

 

 

“Any news…?” asked Sunny first.

 

 

Kim Bum just shook his head, for also felt really worried with YulSic’s condition right now.

 

 

Suddenly, Soon Shin got a phone call from someone that he didn’t know who’s the caller.

 

 

“Excuse me for a while…” Soon Shin said as he’s excuse himself to one of the corner inside the tent.

 

 

Immediately, Soon Shin picked up the phone. “Hello…?”

 

 

“Hello…? Dad…?”

 

 

“Y-Yuri…?!” Soon Shin said then facing all of them inside the tent, makes them all surprised with it.

 

 

 

 

 

A moment before…

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri can saw that Jessica was really tired for walking with her almost a mile, including their walked out from the jungle.

 

 

“You’re okay…?”

 

 

“Y-yeah… I’m fine.” Jessica said with her pale face.

 

 

Yuri that couldn’t stand with Jessica’s horrible condition stopped their walk.

 

 

“What’s wrong, Yul…?”

 

 

Yuri squatted in front of Jessica. “Come on…”

 

 

“A-ah…?”

 

 

“Let me piggy back you…”

 

 

“Y-Yuri ah… it’s okay-“

 

 

“You want me to pick you up then…?”

 

 

Jessica sighed for a while. She’s really didn’t want to troubled Yuri. This is too much for her.

 

 

“Yuri ah… it’s okay… I’m fine.”

 

 

Yuri stood back, she looked towards the stubborn Jessica. Without waiting for any of the older girl’s agreement, Yuri pulled both of Jessica’s hands to circling around her shoulders from the back, then she picked up both of Jessica’s legs to hang on her waist like a koala.

 

 

“I know you’re tired…” Yuri told her, when Jessica still felt uneasy with Yuri’s action. “You’re light anyway…”

 

 

Luckily Yuri didn’t look at Jessica’s face right now, because she was blushing hardly with Yuri’s compliment.

 

 

Yuri continued her walk that they almost can see from very apart a green rooftop that its chimney smocked on.

 

 

Along their way, Yuri can felt how much Jessica’s heart beating so fast. She can felt it, because Jessica back hug her so tightly, and her chest touched Yuri’s back too closer.

 

 

“You can take your nap for a while, Sica… I will wake you when we arrive to that house…”

 

 

“It-it’s okay, Yul…”

 

 

“Okay then.” Yuri continued her walk without say anything anymore.

 

 

After a while, Yuri finally arrived in front of that big house, and along their path, she can saw there’s a lot of small farms.

 

 

Yuri slowly put down Jessica from her back, as they’re both walked inside the big wood gate. Both of them can saw an old woman t a lot peppers outside her house.

 

 

“Good morning, grandma…” called Yuri as softly as she can.

 

 

The old woman that sitting alone with two sacks full of dry peppers, lifted her head, as she giving them a warm smile.

 

 

“Yes…?”

 

 

“I’m sorry for disturbing you, grandma… but we need your help…” Yuri uttered.

 

 

The old woman stood from her sit, and she took a closer look towards the girls in front of her. “Why are you bleeding…? You’re running from your house…?”

 

 

“N-no… we’re in trouble, grandma… and we need your help to use your phone for a while…”

 

 

“Come on… come inside, and changed your clothes before that…” the old woman walked inside her house, leading Yuri and Jessica politely. “I have a granddaughter, just like the same age with you two… I think, her clothes really fit to both of you…”

 

 

“Thank you so much, grandma…” said Yuri and Jessica unison.

 

 

After they’re freshing themselves from dirt, and got a good outfit from the old woman, Yuri leaving Jessica with the old woman outside the house to help her continued t the peppers.

 

 

Yuri didn’t think too long when her thumb finger pressed the old type of telephone her father’s phone number.

 

 

“Hello…?”

 

 

“Hello…? Dad…?”

 

 

“Y-Yuri…?!”

 

 

“Dad… I just wanna tell you, something that makes you, a little bit worried-“

 

 

“I know what happened to you, Yuri ah… You’re okay…? How about Jessica…? Where are you girls now…?”

 

 

Yuri really happy that her father knows about what had happened to her, and hearing back his voice, makes her felt relieved. “We’re in the small village not more than three miles from the road to the occident way… there’s a chimney with green rooftop at the end of the village here, and outside the path, there were lots of fruit trees and small farm…” Yuri told him clearly their location.

 

 

“We’re on our way to there, okay…? Just stay there…”

 

 

“Where else we’re going, dad…?” Yuri said, obviously her happy voice can be heard by Soon Shin.

 

 

Not before Yuri put down the phone, Soon Shin immediately spit something.

 

 

“Yuri…?”

 

 

“Yes, dad…?”

 

 

“I’m so glad you’re fine, my child…”

 

 

“Me too, dad… me too…”

 

 

“I love you, Yuri ah…”

 

 

Yuri didn’t reply those words, but it’s making her chuckled and let Soon Shin’s the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter