Chapr 3 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunlight peeked through the curtain waking the tired girl up, as she slowly opened her eyes, and looking again her painting from the couch.

 

 

The picture that she made last midnight, and finished just few hours ago, she slowly approaching the picture just like what she did to the real person.

 

 

The model of the picture, still sleeping she thought, as she slowly caressing her own painting with her messed fingers caused by the water colour she used.

 

 

“Yuri…?”

 

 

Yuri a little bit jolted from her stood when the girl that she painted, is now infront of her, holding a tray with coffee-pot, and two glass.

 

 

“O-owh, T-Taeyeon…!” Yuri a little bit stuttered, afraid that Taeyeon might saw her picture, as she’s blocking it with her whole body.

 

 

“What’s going on with you, Yuri ah…?”

 

 

“Nothing…!”

 

 

Taeyeon jolted her shoulders when Yuri yelled out of sudden.

 

 

“I mean, ah… just, nothing…”

 

 

“It’s really pretty though…” Taeyeon said, still didn’t realised it was her.

 

 

“…”

 

 

Yuri’s eyes bigger than it usual size, as her heart beating so fast.

 

 

“Here, have a cup of coffee with me, before I’m going to work…”

 

 

Yuri tried to process everything she heard just now, as she’s having her thought, “Oh god… did she realised the model of this picture, is, her…?”

 

 

Yuri didn’t spit anything, instead she slowly approaching Taeyeon at the soft couch inside her private room. She tried to be acting normal, but it didn’t work, as her weird act got noticed by Taeyeon.

 

 

“Urm,” Yuri gain back her strength, as she asked Taeyeon, “You didn’t go to your mother’s funeral…? Aunt Min Jung called me last night, but you’re already went to sleep…”

 

 

“God… how come I forgot about it? I still felt like mom’s sleeping beside me last night, and hugging me so tight… or maybe, it’s—“ Taeyeon snapped from her own thought.

 

 

Taeyeon then slowly giving her answer, “I-I will, go then…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Min Jung and Taeyeon standing inside the room that has her mother’s casket, both of them and also Min Jung’s children of five, dressing in black, some of the familiar face came one by one for giving her late mother’s last respect.

 

 

Taeyeon’s face looked so calm, like there’s nothing happened.

 

 

But no one knows. Deep inside, she tried so hard to hold until she’s felt like she wanted to die.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Honey…?”

 

 

Taeyeon mesmerized back when she looked for a while to her mother’s picture, as some of them already went out from the room, leaving Taeyeon for a while.

 

 

“Life must go on… do it, for me…”

 

 

“Ha… Life must go on?” Taeyeon voice sounded like a teasing for her ownself, as she took another glance to Do Yeon’s picture, smiling towards Taeyeon. Since she was kneeling down, she lowered her head as a drop of tears falling to her lap.

 

 

“Without you…?” another own talk as she crying all by herself.

 

 

“Where she’s gonna live now…?” whispered one of the visitors, that also Do Yeon’s friends, Linda asking to Min Jung.

 

 

“I’ve told her to just stay with me, but, she’s still didn’t gave me any answer…”

 

 

“Huh… I’m pity with this kid… we don’t even know where’s that useless stepfather now. Hoping he will help you to take on one’s shoulder for all of this…? Maybe, he’s already went out with his ‘best friend’ ever…” added Yeo Wool.

 

 

“Yah… Be quite…! She might heard us…” Min Jung half yelled with her friends, as she looked to Taeyeon inside the room with her worried stare.

 

 

“Min Jung ah…”

 

 

Min Jung turned her body back from the entrance of Do Yeon’s room when she’s pretty sure Junho brought Taeyeon to take their lunch.

 

 

“Yes, Do Yeonie…?”

 

 

“It’s about time…”

 

 

“W-what do you mean…?” Min Jung pretended to didn’t know what’s Do Yeon mean with.

 

 

“I want you, to tell her the truth…”

 

 

Min Jung slowly looked towards Do Yeon.

 

 

“But—“

 

 

“I don’t want her to know nothing about him, until forever…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“She need to know about him, Min Jung ah… Please, do it for me…” Do Yeon kept on begging, as she grabbed Min Jung’s hand.

 

 

“She might hate me, even towards you, for this big secret, if we kept longer on this…”

 

 

Min Jung still rejected.

 

 

“She needs to know this… He, need to know about her… She… Taeyeon…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Taeyeon, is, his daughter… our only daughter…”

 

 

“But, how am I going to tell her, that we’re also didn’t know where he is right now, or he’s still alive or not…?”

 

 

“Just tell her the truth…”

 

 

“I don’t even know, Do Yeon ah… I don’t want to burden her with this new problem… Should I tell her…? What if, he’s already, have a new family, and didn’t want to accept Taeyeon as his daughter…?” Min Jung having her thought, conflict.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yul, you didn’t go to Taeyeon’s late mother’s funeral…?” asked Hyoyeon while Seo Hyun standing behind her, both were surprised with Yuri’s presence inside her class, still took in her things inside her handbag.

 

 

“I asked her the same question too this morning…” told Sunny, since she’s as the same class as Yuri.

 

 

“Huh… I don’t know why, but she’s the one who told me to just go to my class… she didn’t even want me to stay by her side even for a while…” Yuri whined, still remembering how stubborn Taeyeon was towards her.

 

 

“She just didn’t want to troubled you, unnie… you know how her behavior since back then, don’t you…?” told Seo Hyun.

 

 

“I know, I know… and I really hate when she’s still didn’t changed her stubborn behavior…” Yuri spoke again, making the others shoke their heads with Yuri’s whined over their best friend.

 

 

“Come on… I’m hungry…!” Hyoyeon dorkily whined, when they’re the last group inside Yuri and Sunny’s class, while the others of their collegian already went to the cafeteria.

 

 

Since Yuri still didn’t finished reading the book that she borrowed from the Library Centre, she took it out and read it while walking with the others who’s already immersed with their latest gossip, about their idol group.

 

 

Suddenly, without knowing what’s or who’s infront her, Yuri bumped with someone.

 

 

“Ouch…!” Yuri spoke, as she almost falling backward, but luckily Sunny got her back, but not her book.

 

 

The other person that she bumped too, saved from falling her rough to the floor.

 

 

“Sorry, miss…” Soo Young spoke when all of their eyes met at the same time.

 

 

“It-it’s okay… I’m fine anyway…” Yuri said, as she tried to picked up her book, but Jessica got it first, since her books also in messed down at the floor.

 

 

“’Everything Has Changed’? wasn’t this book that I want to pick that day? So, she’s the girl—“ Jessica thought, but cut out by Yuri’s voice.

 

 

“Urm… Miss… my book…”

 

 

“That voice… I really remembered that voice…”

 

 

“O-owh… here… sorry, for didn’t purposely bumped you…”

 

 

“It’s okay. It’s my fault anyway… sorry.”

 

 

Silent, while Yuri and Jessica looked towards each other, there’s another two couples looked towards each other; Soo Young and Hyoyeon, as well as Seo Hyun and Yoona, but it makes Hyoyeon a little bit stiffened on her stand, as she immediately break the staring contest between all of them.

 

 

“Girls… urm… sorry, for this accident that Yuri didn’t purposely bumped with you, urm…”

 

 

“Jessica… Jung Jessica…”

 

 

“Owh, Jessica… well, if you girls execuse us, we would like to go to our main destination now…” Hyoyeon verbalized. Very politely like she was a junior collegian.

 

 

“Owh, well… sure…”

 

 

“Come on, Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter