Chapter 16 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Girls, I wanna try that…!” Hyoyeon suddenly pointed to the Ghost House at one of the corner inside the funfair.

 

 

“No way I’m letting myself going inside…” Tiffany rejected, with her scared expression.

 

 

For this moment, they’ve already tried so many games inside the funfair, and almost two hours they kept wandering around every corner of the funfair.

 

 

At first, when Hyoyeon stopped her car in front of the funfair that filled with kids most, and accompanied by the adults, Sunny feels so much surprised, even the others too, because Sunny still remembered, after she’s turn to 15, she never went to a place like this anymore.

 

 

All she knows, just wandering over the shopping malls, filling her stomach at some fancy restaurants, and went to art nail and salon. She didn’t know why that night she felts, she really wanted to go there.

 

 

Sunny, Tiffany, Soo Young and Hyomin didn’t even whine to her suggestion for bringing them to that place.

 

 

Instead, they’re also enjoyed all of the games they’ve tried.

 

 

“Oouu… Just this once…! It must be fun…” Hyoyeon pleading like a kid who’s asking from her mother.

 

 

“But, I don’t want to meet those damn scary ghost…”  that’s what’s inside Soo Young’s mind, that she really wanted to tell Hyoyeon, but she feels like, she need to go inside, to accompanied her crush. She needs to protect her.

 

 

“Let’s go…!” Soo Young suddenly yelled out loud, makes Hyoyeon face full of brightness.

 

 

“Really?!”

 

 

“No, Youngie…! If you wanna go, just go by yourself…” Tiffany whined again, makes them laughing with her gutless towards those fake ghosts.

 

 

“Come on, Youngie… accompany me… please…!” Hyoyeon pouted in front Soo Young, while pulled her tip of jacket cutely. The view just makes Soo Young melted with those thousand degree Celcius of hotness of Hyoyeon’s pleading.

 

 

“Just go there, girls… Tiffany, Hyominie and me will go to that Pagada… the guy in the middle of it really have a good move…” Sunny said, wiggling her brows.

 

 

But Sunny’s words, just makes Hyomin a little bit less confident to tell her love towards Sunny. “Huh… Forget it… she’s straight…!”  Hyomin just forcing her smile with Sunny’s words.

 

 

Before Hyoyeon and Soo Young could say anything, the trio already left them in front of the big Ghost House.

 

 

“Come on, Youngie…” Hyoyeon pulled Soo Young’s hand, she held onto Soo Young’s hand, like they were a real couple who entered the Ghost House.

 

 

There’s a train outside the pathway to entered the Ghost House, and there’s only three couples including them that wanted to try the game, and all of them sitting in front of the train, while Soo Young and Hyoyeon sitting at the back, not too far from the others.

 

 

After all of them took their sit, the guardian of the place pulled the long toggle with his evil smile, as he spoke after he laughing to make them scared, “Have some fun inside~”

 

 

Soo Young stiffened at her sit, but she kept her coolness at Hyoyeon’s side. She’s actually really afraid of ghost, like really did. She can’t even look at those scary ghosts, because she’s afraid those ugly face of ghost will appeared inside her dream.

 

 

Their first destination is not that too scary, just some of skeleton hanging at the wall, but it’s enough to make Soo Young already close her eyes, and getting closer with Hyoyeon. She’s always feels the nervous when she went to closer with Hyoyeon, but right now, she’s much worried about what’s waiting for them along the way.

 

 

“Are you scared…?” Hyoyeon .

 

 

“N-no, I’m not…” Soo Young lied.

 

 

But she was indeed surprised, when Hyoyeon pulled her tightly to her warm hug from shoulder to shoulder, as she spit something, “No worry… I’m always right beside you…”

 

 

Those words just makes Soo Young too much excited, until she didn’t realized that she just kept staring at Hyoyeon’s face. Their faces barely can be seen actually due to that dark house, excluding in front of the train. There’s a big lantern on it as their aid to looking around.

 

 

“Oh god… Youngie, you need to see this…” Hyoyeon purposely disrupted Soo Young’s stare at her.

 

 

“What?”

 

 

Hyoyeon showed to the vampire that smiling evilly to them.

 

 

Soo Young yelled out loud along with the others that also surprised with it. Those two couples actually went inside the Ghost House, to have a kissing scene with their couples. What a place to settle down their deprave will.

 

 

“Yah!” Soo Young hitting Hyoyeon’s shoulder, angry to her that purposely told her to looking at those things.

 

 

Hyoyeon then grabbed Soo Young’s hand that hit her, “Calm down… okay, I’m sorry.” She’s laughing with Soo Young’s still scared mood, closing her eyes tightly.

 

 

She then realized with her closeness now with Soo Young, because while she stopped Soo Young from hitting her shoulder, their distance towards each other becoming more unsecure.

 

 

Slowly, Soo Young opened her eyes when she heard nothing from Hyoyeon but just her hot breathing that fanning her face, not even let go of her hand.

 

 

Their eyes met, and a stare contest started.

 

 

But it’s not for long when the train arrived at the zombies zone, where lots of them eating that fake brain on top of the other aide that pretending like they’re already dead.

 

 

Almost all of them yelled out loud when they saw those crazy scene.

 

 

Finally, the train arrived back from where it’s start.

 

 

“Having some fun…?” said the guardian again, laughing like he’s already out of his mind.

 

 

“I think he’s becoming really crazy man right now, when he’s almost every day seeing those things inside…” Hyoyeon said, didn’t realized that she’s still holding hand with Soo Young.

 

 

“Y-yeah…” Soo Young answered awkwardly, with her cheeks blushing hardly, but she’s also didn’t want to pull away from Hyoyeon’s firm grip of her hand.

 

 

Sunny, Tiffany and Hyomin that also just finished from playing other game, wait for them outside the gate of the Ghost House.

 

 

As about both Soo Young and Hyoyeon out from that haunted place, Sunny and Tiffany looked towards each other for a while, like both of them thinking the same thought. “What’s up with them…?”

 

 

“Wow… you looks so, happy together…” Tiffany suddenly blurtered what’s inside her mind.

 

 

“What…?” Hyoyeon looked to her hand that tightly holding Soo Young’s hand, then she pulled it immediately. “Urm… Sorry.”

 

 

“No… Sorry.” Soo Young awkwardly replied back.

 

 

“Anyway, wanna go out somewhere from here…? I think, if I get any longer playing these games, I will throw up… those games just make my head spinning…” Tiffany whined.

 

 

The others didn’t complain on her behavior, instead they’re agreed with her words.

 

 

“Let’s go…” Hyoyeon said, smiling to them, and especially to Soo Young.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I can’t believe ramen will be so yummy to be eaten with fried chicken even though this late at night…” Yuri rubbing her stomach, as they walking side by side, heading to their apartment house.

 

 

“What, you never eat ramen before…?”

 

 

“Not that I never eat it… but I mean, I have never eat it this late at night… Ramen is actually bad for us, you know?”

 

 

“Bad, in what part…? It’s the most delicious instant noodles in this world…”

 

 

“Bad to make your body didn’t get the good nutrition…”

 

 

Taeyeon stop Yuri’s track with standing in front of her, as she teasing her. “Ha… Ha… Miss Kwon Banjang tried to advice her people to always take care of their health…”

 

 

“Yah… I don’t want to be chubby anymore…! That’s all…” Yuri cutely stomping her feet, then she pinched Taeyeon’s nose.

 

 

“Ouch…! Yuri, stop it…!”

 

 

“Hye, girls…”

 

 

Suddenly they were interrupted by one familiar male voice.

 

 

Yuri pulled her hand from pinching Taeyeon’s nose, while Taeyeon took her stand beside Yuri again.

 

 

“Owh, sunbaenim…!” Taeyeon surprised with her new male friend’s presence, coming out of nowhere.

 

 

Siwon raised his eyebrows.

 

 

“I mean, Siwon oppa…”

 

 

“What are you doing here…?” Yuri asked out of her curiosity.

 

 

“I’m worried about you, since I saw you girls walking at this ‘

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter