Chapter 19 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Min Jung and Michelle still silently sit at the couch inside Min Jung’s house.

 

 

Even though Min Jung really didn’t want to meet with Henry for this moment, but when she met with one of her brother’s children, her heart suddenly melted.

 

 

She’s still remember of how small and young Michelle and Leo at that time, and Tiffany’s the only one she never met.

 

 

Min Jung’s pretty sure, that Michelle didn’t remember her, at all, because Michelle still four and a half years at that time, while Leo two years old.

 

 

“I’m sorry for my father’s behavior back then…” Michelle started back their conversation.

 

 

All of Min Jung’s children went to the kitchen, being a ‘young shy girl’ for a moment, and just hearing their elders’ conversation at the living room.

 

 

Michelle already met them all, but not for too long, because they’re all still uncomfortable sitting in the same room with stranger. They’re just shook hands, prepared a drink for both Min Jung and Michelle, then hasten gathered altogether inside the kitchen.

 

 

“You don’t have to apologize to me about his fault anymore, Michelle… I’ve already forgave him. But as I told him before… I don’t have the courage to be with him as a family yet…” Min Jung honestly spit to Michelle, because she knows, Michelle can accept and understood every word that spit out from .

 

 

“What can I do then, or my father, to make you accept us, as your family back?” Michelle looked at her with her pleading eyes.

 

 

“I-I… I don’t know…”

 

 

Both were back to silent.

 

 

Junho suddenly got his bravery from nowhere he knows as he walked out from the kitchen. Min Jung was really surprised with Junho’s presence at the middle of the living room.

 

 

“Mom… I know, I shouldn’t interrupted your conversation, but I have too… this is about family’s matter, and I’m part of it…”

 

 

All of his siblings surprised with their oldest brother’s speech. Slowly, they’re also coming out from the kitchen and standing behind Junho, for scared of her mother’s soon anger.

 

 

“I don’t want you for being secretly between us anymore… Michelle noona. I’ve met her, and I want meet my other cousins…” Junho firmly verbalized. “Especially my uncle… your brother…”

 

 

Michelle looked for a while at Min Jung. She’s already in tears when Junho said like that.

 

 

“I don’t want for not knowing all your secrets too, Aunt Min Jung… let’s end this family’s mêlée… let us gathered, as a peace family. Our big family…” Michelle slowly hold Min Jung’s hand that placed on her lap.

 

 

“Even when you hate him after what he had done, at least, you still want to meet your other nephew and niece, right…?”

 

 

Min Jung looked at Michelle, as she replied the grip of Michelle’s grip to her hand. She nodded. “I will…”

 

 

Michelle immediately pulled Min Jung to her warm embrace, as they hug for a while. “Thank you, Aunt Min Jung… thank you so much…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Taeyeon take a look for a while to her wrist watch, she saw a familiar figure that she’s really missing a lot, walking through the pavement at the other street side to parked her car there.

 

 

The latter didn’t noticed of how well Taeyeon carefully looking out at her since she’s busy walked approaching the café in front of her.

 

 

After a while, Tiffany finally walking inside the café and her eyes wandered around, looking for the person that she eagerly wanted to meet as well.

 

 

Taeyeon waved her hand up in the air, signaling her location, as Tiffany smiling warmly to her and made her way towards Taeyeon.

 

 

“Sorry, I’m a little bit late…” Tiffany took her sit in front of Taeyeon.

 

 

“It’s okay… I know you’re just finished your classes for today…”

 

 

After Tiffany order her drink, and snacks, they just kept quiet for a while.

 

 

“So…” since the atmosphere a little bit awkward, their conversation just like the first time they met.

 

 

“I want to congratulates to you Tae, for your winning award in Singapore few days ago…”

 

 

“How are you…?” Taeyeon suddenly talking about something else. She didn’t care much about how well she did in the competition. She just missed Tiffany so much.

 

 

“Ah…?” Tiffany a little bit surprised, but happy though when she didn’t expected anything from Taeyeon.

 

 

“Urm, well… as you can see, I’m just fine… maybe, a little bit look like sleepless, but, I’m fine…” she admitted, adding an awkward chuckle.

 

 

Taeyeon nodded, believe on her words.

 

 

“How about you then…?” Tiffany’s take turn to ask.

 

 

“Same here… but, maybe, soon or later, will be sleepless like you too…”

 

 

Tiffany mimicked Taeyeon’s action just now.

 

 

“Tae…” she took a deep breath, as Taeyeon patiently waiting for her next words.

 

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

 

“For what?”

 

 

“For, what I said to you before… about our, acquaintance…” Tiffany didn’t dare to looked at Taeyeon’s eyes. She just hung low her head.

 

 

“Remember what I said to you before…?” Taeyeon suddenly holding on Tiffany’s right hand.

 

 

“Surely I can forgive you, Fany ah…” she firmly grip Tiffany’s hand now, makes Tiffany closed her eyes, and she’s suddenly remember about Taeyeon’s kissing scene with Yuri.

 

 

She pulled from her warm touched, as she spoke, “Thank you, TaeTae– I mean… Taeyeon…”

 

 

“You know… I think, I missed my pet name, TaeTae…” Taeyeon playfully said, earning a chuckle from Tiffany.

 

 

“At least, as a friend…”  Soo Young’s words kept on echoed inside her mind, as she asked Taeyeon about her new life.

 

 

“Anyway, Tae… how about your new job now…?” Tiffany took a sip of her coffee.

 

 

“It’s great, not too bad… and, I also got a new apartment for myself, alone… and, it’s really such a luxury apartment, and yeah… it’s fun that finally I started to do what I want to do…”

 

 

Tiffany warmly smiled to her. “It’s good then, that finally you have moved on from your past. I’m glad for you…”

 

 

“Thank you…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“If you want, you can visit me at my new apartment later…”

 

 

“O-owh…”

 

 

“I-I won’t force you, if you don’t want to-“

 

 

“I would like too, TaeTae…”

 

 

Taeyeon smiled shyly with Tiffany’s called.

 

 

“Great then… maybe, I can even draw your portrait…”

 

 

“Really…? It-it’s great then…”

 

 

Both of them talked nonstop over something and anything, even for the rest few hours, since they’re really missed towards each other.

 

 

But deep inside Tiffany’s heart and mind, she’s really afraid if Taeyeon got to know, that actually she knows where and who is her father now. They talked about everything, but nothing about her father. Tiffany scared, Taeyeon will be so much heart broken when she knows Yuri’s father, is her father as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri still drove Jessica’s car without destination. She just driving the car when both of them kept on silence for a little while now.

 

 

“Sorry…” Yuri finally spit something to get rid the awkward situation that they’ve entered. “I’m sorry for what I’ve done just now…”

 

 

“No, Yuri… I’m the one who suppose to say sorry… I’ve made you involved to our arguing…” Jessica hung low her head. She’s still didn’t have any strength to looked to Yuri’s eyes, even to her any body part.

 

 

Jessica’s biting  hard her lips. Her head still in dazed when just thinking back Yuri’s lips landing on hers for even just few seconds.

 

 

“Since the camping will be coming soon, I’m scared he will join it too, since the mark for the outdoor co-curricular activities is really high and important for us…” Yuri blurtered her concern. “Did you already tell any of our professors about him?”

 

 

“I just, don’t want our broke up being a big problem…”

 

 

“Sica yah… it’s not something about bigger or smaller problem here. It’s about your safety… what if he did more than this?”

 

 

Jessica looked for a while towards Yuri. She thought, Yuri just freely spit those words, but she definitely very sure, Yuri’s face full of concern towards her.

 

 

But then, again, something stopped her. “You love Taeyeon anyway…”

 

 

She was under control of her jealousy feelings, as she looked outside the window. “You don’t have to worry about me…”

 

 

Yuri took her chance to look at Jessica when she’s stop the car in front of the red light. She can’t read Jessica’s expression. She didn’t even knowing what was Jessica thinking just now.

 

 

But Jessica was right. Who is she to worry on Jessica. They didn’t even closer enough to be called best friend, moreover with even the word friend.

 

 

Way much too far apart for that. They just met for few times.

 

 

“I’m sorry if I’m out of sudden interrupted your life…” Yuri firmly gripped the steering wheels, hoping that Jessica will talk to her, something or anything.

 

 

But Jessica didn’t. She just sit still, and looking outside the window. “It’s all a mistake… why you need to kiss me, Yuri…? you give me heaven, but then, you give me hell…? Are you happy for playing my heart?”

 

 

“I-I think, I will send myself at my apartment then, then you can rule back your car…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Is that okay with you…?”

 

 

Jessica just nodded twice.

 

 

“Thanks… I-I will just, need your help, for this once…”

 

 

Another nodde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter