Chapter 46 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception6

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello guys…! Since it's almost the end, you guys will hear my babbling… huahahaha…! (Please read the whole thing, because I don’t want you guys missed a single thing)

 

Oh god… Oh… My… God… it's almost the end, guys…! I'm gonna miss you guys, because I will take a short break for another new story… just like what I did to you guys before, only a short two weeks break, but then I couldn’t take it anymore even though I'm still not finish my story, because my passion as an author really makes me out of control… I'm a story maker maniac… so maybe, I'll just take another short break, and you will see my name, AGAIN, on YulTae's tag.

 

Who's gonna stop me…? Uh…! Come on…! Hehehe…

 

I really appreciate with your guys mind, heart, your guys fingers that brought you guys to be in this story, my first TaeNy's long story by far… up until this chapter, you guys still giving me lots of great comments down there, a lot of support from those great commentators that kept making me continued to do my best for the rest of my updating…

 

Thank you for spending your time even it's really such a dramatic story, that I'm also couldn’t believe why I did this to you guys, and makes some of you angry and leaving my story here for too much frustrated… I'm sorry for that… really sorry.

 

To  tell you guys, even though it's already more than a year I've been an author, I'm still a rookie, okay? I'm still need a dictionary at my side almost all the time making a story, so you guys will get what I meant every single of detail that I tried to telling to all of you…

 

I've read this about one of my subscribers blog… I_Am_Kiddo_TN  buddy, should I tell what's the name to them…? Hahaha…!! Okay, just kidding… this person, my buddy, my one of great subscribers (yeah,  the name I've wrote just now), really makes me touched with what she had told in her friend's blog, which the headline of her statement is about a writer/author… oh god… I love you, buddy… when I read your statement, I think, as I remembered, I just kept nodding for every word you've wrote there… 'Please respect a writer'… (http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/1091261 ) wow wow wow… I really grateful to have this kind of subscriber…

 

I hope, you can be as one of the subscribers that will answering for the upcoming quiz after chapter 47 soon or later… hehehe…

 

And also for my another great buddy, innocent5991… this subscriber, I should giving her a bear hug, and very warm hug for always gave me a very long comment, told me to always do my best for every chapters that I think, wouldn’t make you guys satisfied with doing my job as an author… thank you so much also, for being my loyal subscribers no matter on this story, and also for the rest of my stories… thank you so much. I really appreciate it, buddy…

 

And last, but not least… to my silent readers… hey, are you there…? Hehehehe… I know you've read this one as well… so… join the quiz, okay…? Join it, you won't lose anything, except five minutes for answering it. Maybe three, because it's such a simple and easy questions. I will be as fair as I can… yaihehehe…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Almost a month, or to be exactly 26 days, equal to 624 hours, 23 minutes, and on her counted, 18 seconds she’s didn’t even meet Taeyeon’s figure, nor in front of her, at her left or right side, or even behind her.

 

 

Busying herself for that period really just turned out everything in messed. She’s always sleepless, always alone no matter how hard all of her best friends tried to changed her mood, but nothing they can do, unless just leaving her alone due to her new behavior; bad-tempered, didn’t want anyone around her, and even moody almost all the time.

 

 

Taeyeon knows she’s already changed the hyperactive Tiffany into something incredible messed because of her, but she just didn’t want to meet Tiffany at the moment she knows from Seungri, that Tiffany really hate her.

 

 

All of the things that they shared, gave by her, Tiffany gorged inside the store room, and didn’t even mention her name, not even once since that night.

 

 

Tiffany slowly took her sit at the edge of the bed, and put on her slippers into her feet, as she walked into the balcony after she put her jacket to keep her warm over the cold breeze night.

 

 

Tiffany then leaned through the banister, as she lifted up her head to look to the beautiful dark night sky. She’s wondered if Taeyeon ever missing her like what she did right now.

 

 

She needs to admit something that she’s also couldn’t believe, which is, she missed Taeyeon so much. So much that she’s almost couldn’t bear those pain anymore, and wanted to wander all around the city to searching for her charger and hug her as tightly and as long as she want, Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

But still, she’s now hurting because of what had happened towards both of them.

 

 

“If… just if, I can turn back time…” she thought. “…I will listen to every of your explanation, TaeTae… I miss you, so much…”

 

 

Tiffany’s eyes in tears again, just right after she thought, she needs to hate Taeyeon for what she had done towards her.

 

 

Michelle that going to checking her dongsaeng, slowly opened the room’s door, as she peeked through the door and there she saw Tiffany’s shoulders shaking. She knows that Tiffany’s crying, again.

 

 

She just can’t bear to just watching Tiffany being tortured herself for everything that had happened. She knows she needs to do something, but she didn’t know what.

 

 

Michelle then walked inside the princess pink’s room as she’s went to approached the younger girl outside the balcony.

 

 

“Miyoung…?” she softly called the helpless girl.

 

 

Tiffany heard the voice as she’s immediately wiped her tears, facing her while faked her smile. “U-unnie…”

 

 

“Couldn’t sleep yet…?” Michelle didn’t look at her, as she’s also leaning through the banister.

 

 

“Hmm…” Tiffany hummed, but still nodded once.

 

 

Both of them went to silent.

 

 

But then, Michelle still remembered about Soon Shin’s words.

 

 

“I want Tiffany to know where is Taeyeon lives right now, and let Tiffany talk to her for the last time before she leave from here, about their relationship…”

 

 

“Miyoung ah…” Michelle started back their conversation.

 

 

“Y-yeah…?”

 

 

“I want you to meet uncle Soon Shin tomorrow…”

 

 

“Why…?”

 

 

“Just go meet him. This will gonna be so important for you…”

 

 

“But, I need to attend for your class tomorrow-“

 

 

“I’ll make an exception for you…”

 

 

“Remember this, no matter what happened, you’re always my exception for everything…”

 

 

Tiffany suddenly remembered Taeyeon’s last line towards her. The word ‘exception’ now is really makes her in traumatic.

 

 

She then hung low her head. “Unnie…”

 

 

“What…?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Do you think that, she’s still loves me…?”

 

 

Michelle stared for a while towards the younger girl. She didn’t know what to answer, because she didn’t know what’s playing inside Taeyeon’s mind as well.

 

 

She needs to comfort Tiffany, so she won’t felt guilty all over again. “Of course, she’s still… remember what you’ve told me before…?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“You’re her first love… first love is really hard to forget, Miyoung ah… I’m pretty sure, she’s also missing you like crazy…”

 

 

“…” Tiffany kept continued crying silently.

 

 

“You know how well her behavior is… she’s keeping lots of secrets behind you, because she’s care about not to make you worried toward her. Right now, maybe, she’s also like you, kept busying herself, but after all, she’s still couldn’t make you out of her mind…”

 

 

“It is…?” Tiffany also tried to comfort herself.

 

 

“Go meet uncle Soon Shin tomorrow, okay? He’s gonna give you a big surprise…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“And, to tell you the truth, it’s related about her…”

 

 

Tiffany straightly looked towards Michelle with her puffy eyes. “R-really…?”

 

 

“Taeyeon is someone important for uncle Soon Shin… so do you…”

 

 

Tiffany’s face now smiled because of it, after those hardship moments she had been through. A smile that leads to something big for her.

 

 

Michelle then hugged Tiffany from shoulder to shoulder, as they continued to shut their mouth, staring back up to the sky.

 

 

So do with Taeyeon out from her balcony. It’s true that she’s also couldn’t make Tiffany out of her mind. Almost all the time… no… all the time to be exactly.

 

 

The portrait that she made, all about Tiffany. She’s started to lose her magic touch, but luckily with the help from Soon Shin who’s always giving her couragement and support, she’s still being nominated as one of the greater painter that Soon Shin had ever had.

 

 

Taeyeon hung low her head, and looked to the ground where her car parked safely down there with the other resident’s cars.

 

 

Inside of the car, she’s kept all Tiffany’s gift, all the things that they shared and all the things that makes Taeyeon always remembered about Tiffany towards her because she’s afraid she’ll lose control all that things inside her apartment, and tried to go back to Tiffany’s arms and spoiled that younger girl once again.

 

 

Things are getting ‘better’ for them, so she didn’t want to have any relationship with Tiffany, not before Tiffany finished from graduating.

 

 

She’s already kept in mind, if Tiffany already finished graduated, and got her job after that, she’ll definitely wanted to try to ‘tackle’ the girl once again.

 

 

But Taeyeon didn’t know if she’s still wanted to be with her, after she’s hurting the girl, really badly.

 

 

Taeyeon exhaled a loud one as she lifted back her head, and at the same time, she’s also saw a lot of bubbles that soared in the air.

 

 

Taeyeon thought, she’s already gone mad because she’s really missing Tiffany that also likes lots of bubbles like that in front of her.

 

 

When she looked and searching for someone that she thought it could be Tiffany, she saw a young kid playing his bubbles outside his balcony.

 

 

The young kid though just her next door.

 

 

She saw the kid once again blowing another lot of bubbles from the look-like tube. She knows that the kid used his shampoo to make his own bubbles when she got the splash from it that she’s purposely detonate.

 

 

Taeyeon then tried to get his attention with staring at him enthusiastically and spoke. “It’s fun, right?”

 

 

The kid stopped playing, as he looked towards Taeyeon. “You’re also like bubbles, noona…?”

 

 

“Hmm…” Taeyeon smiled widely when she’s got his attention. “What’s your name, and how old are you?”

 

 

“I’m Vernon, Hansol Vernon Choi… and I’m 11…”

 

 

“You’re really cute…”

 

 

The kid just smiled cutely towards her, but then he asked. “You want to try too…?”

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled with how cute the eye-smile’s kid. “No… keep on blowing it, I really like being a loyal audience for your performance here…”

 

 

Vernon then just followed her words, as he took the tube that actually a straw and produced lot of bubbles, almost filled their view.

 

 

But then the kid’s stop playing, a little bit down, makes Taeyeon really wanted to know the reason behind his moody. “What’s going on…?”

 

 

“I miss my mom…”

 

 

“Where is she…?”

 

 

“Up there…” the kid showed up to the sky with his index finger.

 

 

Taeyeon knows what’s that mean, she’s already gone.

 

 

“My mom too…” Taeyeon told him.

 

 

“Your mom too…?” he echoed.

 

 

“Hmm… but I’m pretty sure, she’s might look at me right now, with a big smile on her beautiful face… with a pray that she’s spit from …”

 

 

“…” the kid hung low his head.

 

 

“I’m pretty sure your mom as well…”

 

 

“Is it…?” he lifted back his head with his lips that curved into a sweet smile.

 

 

“Of course…! Don’t be sad, okay?”

 

 

“Hmm…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Noona…?”

 

 

“Yes…?”

 

 

“You have someone special for you…? I mean, other than your parents…”

 

 

Taeyeon silent for a while, but when the kid looked at her, waiting for her word, she answered him. “I do… I really do…”

 

 

“Do you love that person, so much until you’re afraid to say something towards the person about how much you love them…?”

 

 

Taeyeon really couldn’t believe a young kid like him, can spit such a very mature word. She nodded. “Yeah…”

 

 

“Me too…”

 

 

“Wow… a young kid like you already got someone special, huh?” Taeyeon tried to be dork.

 

 

Vernon nodded twice. “I really like that person so much, noona… but I’m afraid, I’ve already hurting her and couldn’t get another chance from her…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I thought, I’ve done the right thing, but… that’s the biggest mistakes that I’ve ever made…”

 

 

“What have she done anyway…?” Taeyeon asked, out of her curiosity.

 

 

“I tried to get away from her, because I’m afraid she’ll got a scold from her parents to be with me all the time, and didn’t think about her study…”

 

 

“Oh god… he’s same like me…!”

 

 

“Now, I’ve managed to make her stay away from me, because I didn’t greet her like before anymore. I didn’t go to school, and going home together with her anymore. I didn’t even sitting beside her inside the classroom anymore… but, when we’re being apart right now, I felt, I’ve missing her like crazy already…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Why don’t you just blow the bubbles, and let all of it soar up to the sky, so your special person, and including your mom also can see it…?”

 

 

The kid back to cheer again, as he answered her. “Okay…!”

 

 

Taeyeon kept being a loyal audience for the young kid, watching his performance with full of anticipation for every shape of the bubbles he’d made.

 

 

She’s also wishing together with the boy, hoping those bubbles will send their loves towards their special one, so they will know how much both of her and the young kid really loves them.

 

 

Taeyeon also like Tiffany, counted every second, every minute, every hour, every day of their moment of separation. She’s really wanted to know, how have she been, are she’s in well? Did she take her meal in time? For Taeyeon, even a tiny little thing that related about Tiffany could shade her tears.

 

 

Taeyeon really missed Tiffany more than anything. She’s always could feel her presence around her.

 

 

She knows that she needs to pretend, but he more she did it, the more she get hurt. She’s still learning on how to move on and letting go. But she couldn’t lie herself about move on. Now, she’s found it really hard for her to keep pretending.

 

 

She’s really didn’t see this will come. Will she ever get her happiness with someone she loves, like what Tiffany’s also had the same thought with her without her knowledge? She didn’t know. For now she thought, if she fails to control herself, she’s plan to fail for herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny already prepared everything for her class that early in the morning.

 

 

She didn’t know why In Guk still waiting for her, after few weeks ago, when they met, Sunny already told him everything about her relationship with Hyomin.

 

 

“Sunny ah…!”

 

 

Sunny heard someone yelled outside her house, as she’s immediately walked out to her balcony.

 

 

She then startled when she saw In Guk outside the gate, while holding a big bottle of beer, and he’s completely drunk.

 

 

“I love you so much, Sunny… why you didn’t accept me back?!” he yelled again, makes some of Sunny’s neighbors that late at night coming out from their balcony to checking out what’s going on.

 

 

She’s really embarrassed because of In Guk’s immature side.

 

 

“What had happened…?” asked Eun Kyu, when she’s also going out to her balcony.

 

 

Sunny didn’t say anything, instead she looked over the man that makes a little chaos over that midnight, where that hours supposedly all of them should get into their dreamland.

 

 

The older girl also surprised with In Guk’s behavior.

 

 

“You should tell him to just leave from this place, Sunny ah… he might get a beat from residents here…” Jin Kyu uttered.

Sunny just nodded, as she’s immediately going to get In Guk.

 

 

“Sunny ah… I’m so sorry… please, come back to me…” In Guk murmured, when he saw Sunny walked out from the gate and get him.

 

 

“Go to your car, oppa…”

 

 

“Please, let me say someth-“

 

 

“I need to tell you something too… go inside your car, now…” Sunny firmly ordered.

 

 

Without any complaining from the taller latter, he just stepped inside his car, and Sunny’s the one who drove the car.

Both of them then arrived at the quiet place, and far from any neighbor of hers.

 

 

“Don’t do this again, oppa…” Sunny murmured, when they’re just quiet for a while, while still both of her hands holding onto the steering wheels.

 

 

“Sunny ah… I really need you, I just…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I know I’ve hurting you, and I really regret it…”

 

 

Sunny turned her head to the other side from facing with In Guk because of two reasons; first, she didn’t want to look at In Guk’s sympathy face, and second, she can’t stand with In Guk’s strong breathe that can make her head in dizzy.

 

 

“Sunny ah… I love you, so much…”

 

 

“You should find someone better than me, oppa…”

 

 

“No… I don’t want anyone else…”

 

 

“I love Hyomin, so much…”

 

 

“Hyomin…?”

 

 

“Yes… she’s my everything now…”

 

 

“Owh… so that girl named Hyomin…? The girl that stole you from me…” In Guk scoffed. “What have she done towards you, until you’re accepted her love, more than me, huh?”

 

 

“Oppa… you should know, that I love I gave towards Hyomin right now, is really different compared towards you…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“She’s always being honest with me… she’s always right by my side when I need a shoulder to lean on… she knows what I like, and what’s not… to be exactly, she’s filling me more than you did towards me before, oppa…”

 

 

In Guk hung low his head. He’s out of word when Sunny compliment Hyomin in front of him. It’s really makes him felt that he’s already failed on that part for being Sunny’s boyfriend back then.

 

 

“Oppa…” Sunny murmured, bravely face to face with In Guk even though she knows what she did right now; brought In Guk at the quiet place like that, and with his state of mind.

 

 

In Guk also looked for a while towards her, as both of them staring towards each other.

 

 

“I know, you can be a better person because of this broke up… but, when you’re already found someone’s better than me, you should felt thankful for why I’ve done this towards you…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“No matter what, you’re always my first kiss, and my first love… I will always cherish the moment for us, oppa…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“But, you should know too, that I really loves Hyomin more than anything started from when she’s being honest with me about everything…”

 

 

“S-Sunny ah…” In Guk murmured.

 

 

Slowly, Sunny giving the drunk man with his warm hug, as they stayed for a while with that position, so In Guk will realized how much she’s really meant of her every single word she spit towards him.

 

 

“I forgive you, for everything oppa… and I’ll always love you…”

 

 

“…” In Guk couldn’t reply the hug, but he’s just dropped his head onto Sunny’s small shoulder.

 

 

“But, enough the love as a friend between us…”

 

 

“I’m off…!” Sunny yelled out loud, announced to both of her sisters since she’s need to go to her morning class.

 

 

“Go, before I shove you off…!” Eun Kyu playfully said, makes the younger girl laughing out loud.

 

 

“Yah…! This evil sister…” she’s managed talked back.

 

 

When she’s entering her car and start the engine with ease, she drove away from the yard as she aim her main destination; college.

 

 

In Guk followed from the back, and being her protector from behind.

 

 

When just for the second traffic light Sunny’s passed, she’s realized the car behind her always followed her way. Slowly, she fixed her back mirror, and noticed the very familiar car.

 

 

Signaling her car light to the left, makes In Guk also know that Sunny already noticed her, as he’s followed her action.

 

 

At the roadway, Sunny the first one to walked out from her car, and approaching In Guk’s car with her disbelief expression.

 

 

In Guk didn’t brave to step out from his car, and let Sunny walk to the left side of his car, then knocked his window’s car. “Oppa, open the door…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I wanna talk to you… get out from there…!” Sunny yelled, couldn’t stand with his behavior anymore.

 

 

In Guk then followed her order, as both of them standing side by side as Sunny asked him while crossed both of her arms. “What are you doing…?”

 

 

“I… I-I…”

 

 

“I thought you’re got what I meant about what I’ve said to you before…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“But seems like, you’re not…”

 

 

“I just, wanted to make sure, that what I did is really worth before I could ever let you go…”

 

 

“What is it…?”

 

 

“I want to give this to you…” In Guk took something on his car’s drawer.

 

 

Sunny shut when she saw a small box from his hand. “W-what is this…?” she asked, even though she knew what kind of box is that.

 

 

In Guk took Sunny’s hand, but Sunny pulled it away from his touch. “What are you doing, oppa…? Stop your stupid action towards me…”

 

 

“Just, give me your hand…” In Guk uttered, but Sunny slapped his hand away, rejected his touch.

 

 

“Oppa… I can’t be with you anymore… I love her, so much…”

 

 

“Yes, I know that… how many times you need to say that towards me?”

 

 

Sunny really didn’t know what the real In Guk’s intention that moment.

 

 

Once again In Guk took her hand, and this time she couldn’t pull her hand since In Guk is too strong for her.

 

 

“O-oppa…”

 

 

Sunny almost in the merged of crying, but then she’s surprised with In Guk’s action that just give the small box into her hand. “I want you,”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“…to give this, to her…”

 

 

“W-what…?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

Sunny didn’t know what playing inside In Guk’s mind that moment. She’s really didn’t know, but In Guk did that because he just wanted Sunny to be happy with someone she had choose, and for that, he just thought that he should back off, and let he do the least thing for her before he’s really wanted to just leave from the country.

 

 

“O-oppa…” Sunny murmured, but then the grip on her wrist started to loosen, then dropped from In Guk’s grip.

 

 

“She deserved to get you…” In Guk murmured, barely can be heard by Sunny.

 

 

“…” Sunny just kept staring towards the taller man in front of her that out of sudden being like that.

 

 

“Sunny ah…” In Guk lifted his head and both of them staring towards each other. “I’m happy, if you’re happy… even though your lips curved into a smile, not because of me, but because of someone else… I’m all willing to smile together with you…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

In Guk pulled Sunny to his warm embrace, as he spit for the last time towards the younger girl. “I love you, Sunny ah…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Always…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as Soon Shin stopped his car at the parking lot neared the roadway of the apartment where Taeyeon’s living for now, he looked for a while towards Tiffany. “Miyoung ah…”

 

 

“…” Tiffany didn’t or to be exactly couldn’t spit anything, due to her nervous feelings as she just turned her head to face with Soon Shin.

 

 

“You can just call me or Seungri, if things not under control…”

 

 

“We will wait for you, noona…” Seungri added.

 

 

“Thanks…” the girl murmured, then hung low her head for a while.

 

 

“It’s okay…” Soon Shin tried to comfort her, but seems like she’s still shivered her whole body.

 

 

After took few moments, Tiffany then stepped outside the car, and slowly closed it back. She’s staring for a while towards Taeyeon’s balcony was located, then she turned her head to looked towards both Soon Shin and Seungri, as they warmly smiled at her.

 

 

When Soon Shin leaving her in front of the building, she took a deep breath, then walked further to the fifth floor of the apartment since she used the stairs and didn’t want to take elevator for she wanted to thinking of what to say towards Taeyeon.

 

 

Few moments later, she’s already standing in front of Taeyeon’s door. Her hand clearly trembled due to how much she felt really scared and nervous inside.

 

 

She knows, it’s now or never. Tiffany then pressed the door’s bell for couple times, as she heard a faint footstep approached the main entrance, making her heart beating crazily.

 

 

When the door opened from inside, she saw a young boy that standing in front of her right now, smiling happily towards her. “Hye…”

 

 

“H-hye…” Tiffany a little bit stuttered, really didn’t recognize the kid that politely bowed at her.

 

 

“Who’s you’re looking for, noona…?”

 

 

“Urm… I’m looking for Kim Taeyeon… is she living in here?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter