Chapter 2 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You wanna sit where, Tiff…?” asked Jessica when four of them went to the Library Centre at the city just right after they’re finished their class that evening, as Soo Young helped them to write down their name on that big name book.

 

 

“Urm… Just, near the window… that, right there…!” Tiffany half yelled while showing the told place using her index finger.

 

 

The trio then took their sit first, and placed all their things to the table, as giving a sign to the other user of the library, it’s already occupied by four of them.

 

 

“I wanna search some books in that place, okay…?” Tiffany informed them, as Yoona followed her, but Jessica went to search for her at a different place.

 

 

Since Jessica still thought that she needs to rest her brain for a while other than her precious sleeping moment before the real lesson will start soon, she searching a book at the fiction section.

 

 

There’s a lot of fiction book that she need to choose, but she need something more interested and more fun to read, so she won’t becoming even more stress with that so much twist story line.

 

 

When Jessica finally finished look over the first rack to that ocean of fiction books, she attracted to this romance book, ‘Everything Has Changed’ (advertised for a while, hehehe), as she immediately want to take it from it’s place, but when just as about she got it, someone from the other side of the rack took it earlier than her.

 

 

Jessica wanted to burst her anger towards the person that she thought could be one of her best friend that tried to prank her, but something stop her. All she can saw, a beautiful pair of eyes from the peeked of the lefted empty space book.

 

 

She went closer to take a closer look to the person from the other side, but the girl lowered her head makes her front long hair covered her right side face.

 

 

“You got what you want…?” a voice called the girl.

 

 

“Yeap… come on, or else that two hungry girls will bite my car’s chair…”

 

 

That voice, Jessica kept in mind. That voice, maybe can make Jessica’s world will going upside-down, cause out of sudden, she picked the same book that she want.

 

 

Just need to wait for their another fate to be meet again.

 

 

Jessica wanted to meet the girl at the end of the rack, but then she was stopped, again, “Sica… you got what you want?”

 

 

Jessica saw that two figures went to the first floor, maybe already out from here after she got what she want. The girl was taller than her, while the other one a little bit shorter than her.

 

 

“Sica…? Yah, Sica…”

 

 

“A-ah…? Haish, this NaSoo… why you must interrupted at this eminent moment…?”

 

 

“Why…? What happened? What have I done?” Soo Young in panic when she saw Jessica’s pouted so hard.

 

 

“Huh… Nothing…”

 

 

Jessica then just picked random book as she went to their table, followed by the clueless Soo Young.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re so random, Yul…” Hyoyeon judging her bestie.

 

 

“What…?”

 

 

“That book… Seriously? At your last semester?”

 

 

“What’s wrong with this book…?”

 

 

“Huh… this is our last sem, Yul… but you’re still having your free time with that fiction book… I mean, don’t you worried for your result then…?”

 

 

“Come on, Hyo… I just need to rest my brain for a while… This,” Yuri showed the book infront Hyoyeon’s face, makes her head leaning backward.

 

 

“is one thing that makes me still called as a sensible and still alive college girl… what I mean here, we need something to distract for a while from ‘scanned’ our thick text books almost every day, right…?”

 

 

“With reading a book…? Seriously…?”

 

 

“Huh… You’re always not in my side if we’re talking about how I spend my free time… come on, we need to hurry for Sunny and maknae…”

 

 

Hyoyeon needs to shrugged her shoulders eventhough Yuri didn’t look at her. She can’t changed Yuri’s mind if she wanted spend her time with that thing other than drawing, but so well differently with her, she likes to spend her free time, with going to club or somewhere that she can move a bit her body.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon tackled Min Jung about Do Yeon’s health and eventhough her mother’s best friend refused to tell her anything beyond before, “Your mother is very sick,”

 

 

Taeyeon kept her heart and tears didn’t fall with words when she remembered Min Jung told her that.

 

 

She plucked out the name of a disease that struck terror in her heart. the disease that was more ferocious than her stepfather could ever be, eating away at Do Yeon slowly but surely, taking bites and chunks away.

 

 

Taeyeon sitting silently beside Do Yeon who’s now connected to the machine to support her. Hand, mouth, nose, every each of it connected with tube and wires.

 

 

Despite any pain Do Yeon suffered before, she was always eager to know how Taeyeon condition whenever she came home until late at night, waiting for her at the main entrance of their house.

 

 

“You can stay, at my house for a while, Tae…” Min Jung ordered.

 

 

“No,” Taeyeon said.

 

 

“I am coming to the hospital!” nothing anyone said did any good and finally Min Jung gave in.

 

 

That was how Taeyeon happened to go into the hospital with Min Jung, and somehow frightening white hospital room while Min Jung and her oldest son, Junho spoke to doctors outside the room and filled in forms.

 

 

Then, Do Yeon stared at Taeyeon when she’s slowly opened her eyes.

 

 

Do Yeon’s eyes had never looked so worried and so much afraid towards Taeyeon’s, “Tell me, how’s your day, Taeyeon-ah…?” she asked in her papery voice.

 

 

Taeyeon was finally too relieved to hear her mother’s voice after three hours waiting for her mother to opened her eyes. She gave her beloved mother a warm but worried smile, “Not too bad…”

 

 

In her bed, Do Yeon laying her body, and the room seemed peaceful for both of them, as only Do Yeon can saw and realised another two person’s presence.

 

 

“Sorry, for much troubling you, Min Jung-ah…”

 

 

“Not at all, Do Yeon…”

 

 

“What had happened…?” Taeyeon’s voice almost like a whispered, but still can be heard by the others.

 

 

“I fell,”

 

 

“Another deception…?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“What, he tried to kill you now…?”

 

 

“Taeyeon…” Do Yeon’s voice changed to an angry voice.

 

 

Silent.

 

 

“He’s your father, Taeyeon…”

 

 

“Correction,” Taeyeon didn’t gave up with her mother who’s always on his side.

 

 

“stepfather…”

 

 

“Why are you—“

 

 

“I don’t want to live there anymore,” Taeyeon cut her off.

 

 

“even with, or without your permission, nor him… not this time anymore…”

 

 

“Do Yeon-ah… she’s right. Come and live with us…” Min Jung needs to interfered with the arguing between mother and daughter infront her.

 

 

“No, I’m not going to troubled you, aunt… I have keep my own saving, out from his knowledge… mom, we will rent a house, small one, but enough for both of us… Just, two of us…”

 

 

Do Yeon didn’t look at Taeyeon, instead she’s looking anywhere but not to her daughter’s face, not even to her figure.

 

 

“Please, I’m begging you, mom…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I’ve never ask anything from you before… if you love me, just like how much I love and respect you for raising me, accept my request, for our own good…”

 

 

Do Yeon didn’t spit anything, as Min Jung touched Taeyeon’s shoulder, like told her to let her mom alone first.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Order, miss…?” asked one of the waiter in Mild and Placid Restaurant, Dong Hoon to the group of college girls.

 

 

“Urm… jjajjangmyun, and coke, please…” Yuri ordered, but her eyes busy looking for the person she really wanna met, her once-called best friend, Taeyeon.

 

 

“The others…?” Dong Hoon asked towards Hyoyeon, Sunny and Seo Hyun, as three of them, like always, will ask more than Yuri’s.

 

 

As soon as Dong Hoon finished taking order, Yuri bluttered to him as he payed attention back to her, “Oppa…?”

 

 

“Yes, miss…?”

 

 

“Urm…where is the only waitress in here…?”

 

 

“Kim Taeyeon…?”

 

 

“Yes.”

 

 

“Owh… she went with my manager this afternoon to the hospital. Her mother is sick…”

 

 

Yuri’s eyes opened wide than before, so do Sunny, Seo Hyun and Hyoyeon.

 

 

“What…?!” Yuri’s high voice makes some of the customers a little bit surprised.

 

 

She then immediately told Dong Hoon, “Ah, oppa… I’m so sorry… we will cancel our order now… come on, girls…!”

 

 

Yuri grabbed her handbag to hang it to her right shoulder, then she grabbed both Seo Hyun and Hyoyeon’s hand to her car, while Sunny followed them from behind, since Yuri didn’t have enough hands to drag three of them altogether anyway.

 

 

Few moment later, as soon as they’ve arrived and parked her car at the parking lot outside the main building, they went to the counter, and Yuri immediately asked the nurse who’s in charge there, “Nurse, can I ask where is the patient named Kim Do Yeon…? She just entered the hospital this afternoon…”

 

 

“Wait for a while, miss…”

 

 

“Okay…” Yuri spoke with her fake calm face, but her voice sounds more impatient.

 

 

“She’s in the third floor, miss… room number 1

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter