Chapter 17 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Wednesday the thing had become important to him. Things always do when they are delayed. That morning when he rested his on the long couch, he knows Taeyeon only in her room. He knew that Taeyeon didn’t attend her college year, and he’s also still free for a whole week, since he needs a rest.

 

 

When he knew Yuri that morning had her class, therefore he determined to use this opportunity.

 

 

He looked for a while in front of the mirror.

 

 

Hair, check.

 

 

Face; not so sleepy, and the eyebrows, check.

 

 

The drawing? Already checked since last midnight.

 

 

He looked again very carefully at the big white paper on which he had put his colours.

 

 

But then, he’s a little bit hesitated a moment, but at last he carried it up with the small box at his other hand. Who does not see that it was intended as a present to Kim Taeyeon?

 

 

The question which Siwon asked himself last night was this: should he offer the drawing to Taeyeon in the presence of Yuri, or on some other occasion when they might be alone together? He did not know the answer.

 

 

They had never been alone together yet, but Siwon thought they might be. But he did not want to make it seem important. His last intention had been to throw the drawing carelessly across the table when it was completed, and treat it as nothing, due to his nervousness.

 

 

But he had finished it with more care than he had at first intended, and then he had hesitated when he had finished it. It was too late now to be careless about it.

 

 

Siwon took his step out from his apartment house, and went to room 303, just beside his room.

 

 

He raised his left hand, hesitated to press the door bell.

 

 

Few ring, and he heard a faint footsteps approaching the door, then it’s slowly opened from inside.

 

 

“H-hye,” he said, hesitating a little, and red in the face too, poor fool.

 

 

“Owh, Siwon oppa…!” Taeyeon was indeed surprised with his presence in front of her right now.

 

 

“Urm… good morning, Taeyeon ah…”

 

 

“Y-yeah, morning… sorry, I’m at the kitchen just now.” Taeyeon opened widely her door room.

 

 

“Just  wake up…?” Siwon guessing.

 

 

“Ah… hehehe… yeah…” Taeyeon admitted with her red face as well.

 

 

Silent, as they both looking towards each other.

 

 

Taeyeon then asked him, “Is there something you wanna tell me, oppa?”

 

 

“Well,” Siwon showed her the big file that filled with his drawing. “I have done a little drawing which I want you to accept.”

 

 

“Oh!” said Taeyeon, who had seen the red face.

 

 

If he had not hesitated, and if he had not gone red in the face, she might have thought it quite unimportant.

 

 

He handed the file to Taeyeon, as Taeyeon looked at him, asking for his permission to look at it right at that time.

 

 

Siwon nodded.

 

 

Slowly, Taeyeon took out the drawing from the file, and there she saw, a lady leaning at the banister outside her balcony, looking up to the dark sky that full of stars.

 

 

It was very pretty coloured drawing picture. In Taeyeon’s eyes it was a work of high art. She had seen few pictures, and her liking for the artist no doubt added to her admiration. But the more she admired it and wished for it, the stronger was her feeling that she ought not to take it.

 

 

Poor Taeyeon. she stood for a minute looking at the drawing, but she said nothing: not even a word of praise. She felt that she was in red in the face, and impolite to her guest.

 

 

Then Taeyeon collecting her thoughts, and as she did so her woman’s cleverness came to her help.

 

 

“Siwon oppa…”

 

 

Siwon paying attention to her next words, as he put inside the small box to his jacket back, still hesitant.

 

 

“It is very pretty; quite a beautiful picture…”

 

 

“I did it last night…” Siwon informed her.

 

 

“You’re really my sunbae for lots of reason…”

 

 

Siwon smiled widely with her compliment.

 

 

He’s been a terrible playboy few years ago, and he met a lot of girls. But the girl in front of him right now, changed his entire world.

 

 

He always got a lot of praise from his girlfriends, but when Taeyeon compliment him with how good he is drawing the picture, he feels like Taeyeon is a judge that he needs to make her impressed.

 

 

“Urm… anyway, I was about to make my breakfast. Wanna join…?” Taeyeon really didn’t know how to thanked, as she just invited him to show her grateful for the drawing.

 

 

“Can I?” Siwon asked casually, a little bit embarrassed.

 

 

“Of course! Come inside…” Taeyeon said, as she leading the walk for Siwon to the kitchen.

 

 

When they arrived inside the kitchen, Taeyeon put a tea glass in front of Siwon, so do hers. Slowly, she poured the tea into his glass, and Siwon signaling to her to stop.

 

 

“Taeyeon ah,” Siwon called her, and Taeyeon looking at her with raising her eyebrows.

 

 

“Look how cute she is…!”  Siwon kept on falling in love towards Taeyeon’s baby face.

 

 

“Yes, oppa…?”

 

 

“Urm… are you going somewhere after this?”

 

 

“Uh, yeah… I need to go to the company. Mr Soon Shin wanted to meet me…” Taeyeon informed.

 

 

“Oh… he might be giving you your first ‘mission’ then…”

 

 

“Maybe…” Taeyeon gave him a sincere smile.

 

 

“How about you, oppa...? You didn’t go to work…?”

 

 

“I’m on the holiday… what do you think when you’re already in this kind of work for almost seven years, and this is the days you finally got a chance to rest, huh?” Siwon playfully said.

 

 

Taeyeon let out her ahjumma laugh style, makes Siwon much more adore of how cute Taeyeon was.

 

 

“Okay, okay… sorry for that.”

 

 

Both of them continued to talking something about their work as a painter. Siwon’s intention to give Taeyeon the second gift buried inside his jacket.

 

 

Surely, he will have another chance to give her, but he didn’t know when. He’ll not give Taeyeon just like that when their topic now just about work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The class will be half an hour before started, but Tiffany, Yoona and Soo Young still waiting for Jessica that late for their class for today.

 

 

So do with Sunny, Hyoyeon and Seo Hyun inside the library. They’ve promised to have a study group, two hours before class start at 9.

 

 

“Huh… I felt like I’ve been ditched by her…” Hyoyeon whined.

 

 

“Yah, Hyoyeon ah… Maybe she has something important to do. You know that last night, she decided to live at the apartment with her other father’s worker, don’t you?” Sunny said.

 

 

“I know… But, at least, message or call us to tell that she can’t make it on time.” Hyoyeon said loudly.

 

 

“Unnie… Calm down, please…” Seo Hyun interrupted, since she saw two of the librarian looking at them weirdly.

 

 

They’re a little bit loud.

 

 

Both of these groups didn’t know, destiny is playing around surrounding both of Jessica and Yuri.

 

 

As Jessica driving her car full in silent, without even turn on her radio car, she saw at the roadside, a familiar tall figure checking on inside her bonnet, just a few meters away from the red light.

 

 

She looked carefully for the figure who’s desperately fixing something inside it.

 

 

When the girl’s straighten her back and sighed because of her precious making her angry, Jessica can saw clearly Yuri’s face.

 

 

“Oh, Kwon Yuri…” Jessica talked to herself. “Should I go help her…? But, of course I should… she must be late for her class…”

 

 

When the light turned green, Jessica immediately parked at the back of Yuri’s car.

 

 

Yuri realized it, and especially the driver.

 

 

“Jessica…” she muttered.

 

 

“Yuri ssi… what had happened to your car?” Jessica asked formally.

 

 

“Jessica… huh… I don’t know what happened. The engine just stopped working. I thought problem solve if I just call someone to help me out of here, but I forgot to charged my phone last night…” Yuri whined hardly.

 

 

Jessica genuinely smiled with how stressed Yuri because of it, as she shook her head.

 

 

“Come on, ride with me…” Jessica invited. “I will lend you my phone to call the service shop to pick up your car…”

 

 

Yuri a little bit hesitated, but when she looked at Jessica how sincere she was wanted to help her out of this messed, she accepted her offer.

 

 

“Thank you so much, Jessica…” Yuri slightly bowed at Jessica, she’s finally can released a relieved sigh when someone she knows willing to help her.

 

 

Yuri then took out her things inside her car, and locked it safely as she entered Jessica’s car.

 

 

When they’re inside the car, both of them couldn’t find any topic to start their conversation. Too awkward.

 

 

Jessica suddenly had something to ask. “Urm, Yuri ssi…”

 

 

“What’s going on with that formal ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter