Chapter 31 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona looked down at the ground for a moment when Seo Hyun packaging all her things back to her big luggage.

 

 

Seo Hyun really didn’t want to tell everything towards Yoona, but at least, for this while, she needs to stay away from Yoona, so Yoona will be disappointed with her, and let Yoona’s the one to spit those painful words to her, ‘let’s break up’.

 

 

She didn’t do all these thing for herself, but she did this for the one she’s really loved.

 

 

Ji Woo was right after all, she thought.

 

 

Yoona wanted a happy family, and she’s not a man to give that family that Yoona wants.

 

 

Seo Hyun’s love towards Yoona is one of the greatest things that people should know, where she needs to sacrifice everything just to get her ultimate love.

 

 

It’s actually indeed, everything needs something to sacrifice. The more she want, the more she’ll sacrifice. And she’s all willing to do all those things for Yoona.

 

 

Yoona at the other hand, really want to ask and tell Seo Hyun something. She’s actually knew something from her maids, not from her girlfriend.

 

 

She just wanted Seo Hyun to telling her the truth, not with anyone going to tell her before she did so. Why could she not have told her something of all this?

 

 

To say that she loved him was of course impossible when things getting nuts like this, but to say that she did not was equally so. She therefore determined to be silent, and let Seo Hyun for this while stay away from this house, and let herself settled everything here with her own job.

 

 

She didn’t want Seo Hyun to burden all her mother’s painful words towards her, and let their relationship didn’t go well. She really loved the younger girl in front of her.

 

 

This is the first time Yoona felt those real love from someone that gave it to her very sincerely, very honest one. She really did love Seo Hyun too deeply with a love that filled her whole life.

 

 

“Mother will come home after you are gone, I suppose.” Said Yoona, out of sudden.

 

 

“I see…” Seo Hyun really didn’t know what to say, rather than just that, while nodded meekly.

 

 

She knows that it will be a good manner if she told both of Yoona’s parents that she needs to go back to her parents house again, but she didn’t want to meet again with Yoona’s mother, not for now.

 

 

“Call me,” Yoona spoke again, straightly looked to the girl with her luggage, prepared to walk out from the Im’s family mansion. “…if you have time, okay?”

 

 

Seo Hyun forced a smile. “Of course I will, Yoong…”

 

 

Yoona put out her hand. Slowly, she picked up Seo Hyun’s hand from firmly grip to the holder of the luggage, and holding her hand softly as she can. She knew she would see her again in college, but this had been her plan to get her hand into hers.

 

 

“Always know, that I really loving you, Joo Hyunie…” Yoona spit, held the younger girl’s hand tight for a moment, so that she could not draw it away.

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Only you that I can always thinking of… for me to have a happy family with.”

 

 

“…” Seo Hyun hung low her head. She’s in the merged of crying, but she holding on.

 

 

Yoona pressed her hand again and got it to her lips.

 

 

She knows that Seo Hyun will don’t need her help to guide her to the main entrance when they heard one of their maids called them. “Miss Seo Joo Hyun… your driver already arrived.”

 

 

“Thank you…” Yoona told the maid.

 

 

She looked for a while towards Seo Hyun that seems like afraid to look to her eyes. Not like before. Seo Hyun always warmly looking to her eyes, like Yoona was the only precious person she’d ever had.

 

 

“If only you have anything else to tell me something, Joo Hyunie…” Yoona once again pleading towards Seo Hyun.

 

 

Seo Hyun sighed, as she took a deep breath. “Nothing, Yoong…” she lifted her head, giving another fake assuring smile.

 

 

Yoona leaned closer towards Seo Hyun when both of them just kept staring towards each other. Seo Hyun didn’t even resist it, as she closed her eyes, for having her thought, maybe this is the last time Yoona’s lips landing to hers and she needs to feel those sparkling moment once again.

 

 

Their kissed not a passionate one, but each of them just wanted to show how much they really love towards each other, how much they wanted their relationship could be even better for the future. But it’s all being a funny things when they’re realized it’s a little bit hard.

 

 

For a few seconds, Yoona pulled from the kissed, then she touched both of Seo Hyun’s soft cheeks.

 

 

Once for a moment she did find her love alone, immediately as she came into the mansion. “I love you so much, Joo Hyunie…”

 

 

Seo Hyun kept staring towards Yoona after she spit the words.

 

 

“I-I should go now…” Seo Hyun said.

 

 

Yoona pulled her hands back, as she forcefully giving Seo Hyun a warm smile, but with a pleading eyes.

 

 

“Take care of your health, my love…” Seo Hyun muttered. “I love you…” the words though almost like a whisper, but the empty room and the sudden silent surrounding them enough to make Yoona heard Seo Hyun’s words.

 

 

Slowly, Seo Hyun walked out from the room and straightly went to downstairs as one of the maids helping her picked up her things to take it inside Seo Hyun’s driver.

 

 

Yoona, when left alone, sat down back on her soft bed, and tried to think.

 

 

But she could not think; she could only love. She swear that the young goddess whose heavy steps could be heard at the stairs, dragging herself out from the mansion, out from her lover’s sight.

 

 

Yoona walked to the window, and saw Seo Hyun’s limousine drove away out from her yard, leaving her crying silently on her stand.

 

 

“I will not let you go, Joo Hyunie… Give me a time, and I will make her realize with how much I love you, more than anything…” Yoona talked to herself, while grip to the curtain. She was drowning with her unstoppable tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been sixth days the camping for the final year students. A lot of things they’ve been tried to survive inside the jungle.

 

 

Mrs. Shinyoung talked again in the middle ocean of her students. “Guys… this is our sixth days, and I want to congratulates to you guys earlier first, for your still breathing and gathering with us tonight.”

 

 

Everyone gave her a round of applause, only Onew that stood from his sit, while smiling. With his weird action, seems like everyone really adapted to him now, and laughed out loud with his night joke.

 

 

“But, bad news for one of your friend, Leeteuk, he can’t continue this camping with us until the end, because he had an important thing to do with his business…”

 

 

Yuri looked for a while towards the others, so do them. For them, it’s the opposite. To be truth, it’s the best new anyway.

 

 

But for Jessica, she didn’t know why, but something she felt uneasy inside. All these days they’ve been in the camp site, Leeteuk always giving them an evilly stare that always wanted to make her nor Yuri afraid of him.

 

 

She knows, Leeteuk will not stop there, until he got what he want, until he managed to got his revenge towards the person that makes him angry or annoyed.

 

 

She’s also pretty sure, that there’s something on Leeteuk’s mind, to make her regret for break up with him.

 

 

“That’s actually, a great news…” Hyoyeon playfully told Yuri and Jessica.

 

 

“I know, right?” Yuri said, then turned to looked at Jessica.

 

 

“Sica…?”

 

 

“Y-yes, Yul…?”

 

 

“You’re okay?”

 

 

“Hmm…” Jessica nodded hesitantly, and didn’t go unnoticed by the others.

 

 

“What happened to you?” asked Sunny.

 

 

“I don’t know, but I’m still felt uneasy, even when he’s back to his land…”

 

 

“Maybe, you’re just over thinking with his evil stare, Jess…” told Soo Young.

 

 

“Still… I felt uneasy with his game or whatsoever he did…” Jessica firmly stated.

 

 

“This night, our last night in this camp site, we will have a game…” Mrs. Shinyoung told all of them.

 

 

Jessica that didn’t hear anything since she’s scared of what will Leeteuk did to her in college later, fidgeted her fingers in fear.

 

 

“There are three groups of you, right?” Mrs. Shinyoung continued, as the others answered her.

 

 

“So, each group will take turn to hide around this area, while the other two groups will be unite to search for the first group, and your time will be taken… the group that has long period hiding from the seeker, will got a prize…”

 

 

“What’s the prize, prof…?” asked Jung Min.

 

 

Mrs. Shinyoung smiled evilly to them, and Mr. Soo Hong took something from a big box outside the male’s lecturer tent. Mr Soo Hong then handed Mrs. Shinyoung that big box as she placed it in the middle of them.

 

 

“We bought this since this morning, or to be exactly, Mr. Jang Hoon when you guys having your activity in here, and we thought of this game that was named ‘unity in groups’, and will give all of this, to the winners…”

 

 

Slowly, Mrs. Shinyoung took out the familiar fresh red figure, and a little bit chunky.

 

 

Everyone gasped loudly when they finally noticed it was a Korean beef. It was like their first time realized how much they needed to eat that meat for this whole life of them.

 

 

Without even waiting for Mrs. Shinyoung’s next words, all of them already moved their way into their own groups and discussing how and where to hide perfectly without knowing by their opponent easily.

 

 

“So, someone needs to hide at the top of the tree…” Dujun started their plan, but his words just making his group mate laughing at his ridiculous suggestion.

 

 

“Let’s just we’re hiding with our own partner, so we can hide a litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter