Chapter 11 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, what are you wanna ask, or tell me?” Tiffany immediately asked, just right after she saw Taeyeon took her sit beside her.

 

 

Taeyeon felt so weird with how different Tiffany that night, when just last night, they talked nicely and enjoyed each other companion.

 

 

The reason why she wanted to meet Tiffany, because she really and already missed Tiffany’s voice. It was like a music for her. She might sounds crazy, but crazily, that’s the truth.

 

 

“I just wanna ask, about your opinion…” Taeyeon kept on giving Tiffany her warm smile.

 

 

“…”

 

 

“When you’re in my place, and you entered your first ever art competition, moreover it is such a big and important one for you, what you will draw to win the judges’ heart…?”

 

 

“Why don’t you ask your best friend…?” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

 

“What…? Who do you mean?” Taeyeon raised her brows, didn’t know what had happened to the good talking of Tiffany that she met before.

 

 

“Don’t pretending like you don’t know what and who I mean…”

 

 

“Okay, I really don’t understand for what had happened here…” Taeyeon stood from her sit.

 

 

“Owh, surely you did, Tae…” Tiffany also mimicked Taeyeon’s action, as she straightly looked to Taeyeon’s eyes.

 

 

“Huh… Fany ah…” Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany’s both arms, makes Tiffany paralyzed for a while with her warm touched.

 

 

“Okay, Tiffany… don’t melt over her touch. Oh god… kill me please.”  Tiffany thought, closed her eyes. She didn’t want to meet her eyes with Taeyeon’s, because she scared to spit the truth towards her.

 

 

She knows, Yuri much loves her more than she did. Moreover, Yuri and Taeyeon knowing each other much longer than her. That’s why she thought, she just should back off from getting the to-get-Taeyeon battle.

 

 

“Please, just tell me what’s going on, and tell me if I did wrong to you, so I can fix it… I can fix my mistakes towards you, Fany ah…” Taeyeon pleaded.

 

 

“Tae…” Tiffany took a step backward, released from Taeyeon’s hands.

 

 

“Y-you’ve done nothing wrong… it’s just… it’s just me, who make a mistakes here.”

 

 

“Then, just tell me… surely I can forgive you.”

 

 

“You don’t understand, Tae…”

 

 

“Why…?! What is it…?” Taeyeon getting impatient.

 

 

“Knowing you, was my big mistakes…”

 

 

“What…?” Taeyeon was so taken aback with her harsh words.

 

 

“I should not come to your life before, Tae…”

 

 

“I thought, you like to befriend with me—“ Taeyeon tried to grabbed Tiffany’s arms again, but Tiffany took another step backward from her.

 

 

“No.”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I was wrong… our acquainted was a mistakes…”

 

 

Silent.

 

 

Too silent.

 

 

Tiffany finally decided to got back to her room. “Good night, Tae…”

 

 

As Tiffany took few steps further from Taeyeon, Taeyeon said something that makes Tiffany couldn’t hold on her tears anymore, “At least, you’re still gonna give me some support for the competition.”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Right?”

 

 

Luckily Taeyeon didn’t saw Tiffany’s face because she just saw her back. Tiffany really thought before this that Taeyeon will be someone special to her. Way more special than the word ‘friend’ for her.

 

 

Tiffany didn’t give her any answer, instead she just walked away from the deck, then she made her way to her room.

 

 

She’s swear to god, if Taeyeon kept making her to stay, she will not hesitated to just blurtered those three words. Luckily(?), Taeyeon didn’t. She just let Tiffany walked further away from her view, as Taeyeon took her sit silently.

 

 

“What do you mean, our acquainted was a mistakes, Fany ah…? I-I… I don’t want you to be apart from me… I just, I want you, to be always by my side. Just that… am I asking too much from you?”  Taeyeon thought, as her eyes already teared up since Tiffany just walked away from her just now.

 

 

She touched her covered heart, as she felt hurting inside. Taeyeon really didn’t know what had happened to her. Tiffany’s sudden changed behavior and the way she told her like that, really makes her so much disappointed and pain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The country of Singapore was already appeared like a small dot from very far apart of their view. It will be take about a day more before they finally arrived at the Singapore main port for SM Transportation reached to their destination.

 

 

Sunny and Taeyeon quietly took their sit for a while at the long chair, while the rest of their best friends sitting a little bit far away from them.

 

 

For a day they’ve never asked Taeyeon nor Yuri about their kissing scene, but they know, both were still too awkward to having even a small talk.

 

 

They also know the whole thing about Jessica and Tiffany crushing on them, all from Seo Hyun. It was really makes them surprised of course, to finally know the truth. For this moment, the secret, they kept holding on, cause they know, if they burst it out, everything just went more nuts – mess – more disaster coming towards them, especially their relationship.

 

 

“Taeyeon ah…” Sunny called her.

 

 

“Yes?”

 

 

“You’re okay?”

 

 

Taeyeon looked to her straightly, raising her eyebrows, as she answered, “Y-yeah… why? Do I look like I’m not?”

 

 

“I don’t know… you look, so pale… something’s wrong?”

 

 

“Should I tell her, and also the rest, about my father? But, I don’t want to burden them with my own problem…”

 

 

“Of course nothing.”

 

 

“But, you’re still didn’t felt comfortable when Yuri was around…” Sunny blurtered, makes Taeyeon remembered back about the kiss.

 

 

“W-well… we’re just fine, Sunny ah…” Taeyeon forcing a smile.

 

 

“I know what had happened to both of you. Even the rest…”

 

 

“…” Taeyeon gulped.

 

 

“To tell you the truth, we’re also already knew about her true feelings towards you. But, we’re just kept it, so she will spit it, by herself, without our help…”

 

 

“Since when…? I mean, since when you girls know about her feelings towards me?”

 

 

“Since the second days we met you again.”

 

 

“…” Taeyeon looked to the calm ocean in front of them.

 

 

“I know you since we’re younger, Tae… I’m the first one knowing you before Yuri, remember?”

 

 

Taeyeon tried to mesmerized back.

 

 

“Hye… I’m Lee Sunkyu…” Sunny smiled cheerfully as she leaning out her right hand in front of Taeyeon.

 

 

Taeyeon smiled to herself, with how awkward she was when someone went neared her.

 

 

“I-I’m Taeyeon… Kim Taeyeon…”

 

 

“Would you like to have a lunch with me and my other friends there…?” Sunny showed Yuri, Hyoyeon and Seo Hyun that sitting far away from her inside the cafeteria.

 

 

“N-no, thanks…”

 

 

“Then, you don’t mind if I accompanied you here…?”

 

 

Taeyeon slowly lifted up her head to looked at Sunny, who’s really want to be closer with her.

 

 

She nodded, makes Sunny couldn’t stop smiled warmly to her.

 

 

She’s adore on how openly and nice Sunny at that time. Even though Yuri desperately want to be closer fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter