Chapter 20 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N; I’m so sorry for the late update, guys… too busy with my life ^^.

Mianhae for this dork and slow author ssi, okay…?

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

It was a weird silent inside Yuri’s car when Taeyeon, Sunny and Hyoyeon inside her car.

 

 

“Why you didn’t tell us…?” finally Yuri spoke.

 

 

“Huh…?” Sunny strangely looking at Yuri.

 

 

“About your broke up…”

 

 

“W-well…” Hyoyeon cleared loudly.

 

 

“You girls okay?” Taeyeon interrupted.

 

 

“Pretty okay…”

 

 

“Sunny ah… Hyoyeonie…”

 

 

Both of Sunny and Hyoyeon looked at Yuri that didn’t change her gaze in front of her.

 

 

“You want me to get your revenge towards them for you girls…?” Yuri tried to be dork to get rid the awkward mood.

 

 

“What are you talking about, Yul…?” Sunny chuckled. “It’s okay. Everything’s fine now.” She’s giving another assure smile.

 

 

“Yeah… but you guys still broke up…”

 

 

“It’s the best way anyway…” Hyoyeon said, looking outside the window.

 

 

Silent again, as Yuri finally just made her way to send both of Sunny and Hyoyeon at their house. Seo Hyun didn’t come with them, because she was still wanted to hang out with her beloved girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Yuri already arrived at Sunny’s house, Yuri asked her another question. “Sunny ah…”

 

 

“Hmm…?” Sunny leaned at the outside of Yuri’s car.

 

 

“You sure you’re still wanted to join the camping, for the whole week with him…?”

 

 

“Yuri ah… my grade for co-curricular is really in bad condition…”

 

 

Yuri looked to Sunny’s face that very well hide her real feelings with gleamed a smile.

 

 

“As long as you girls always surrounding me, we’ll be fine…”

 

 

“Of course, Sunny ah…”

 

 

Both of them smiled warmly towards each other, as Sunny realized their other two best friends already in their dreamland.

 

 

“You better send these sleepy-head to their home now, before you’re drowning with their drools…”

 

 

Yuri chuckled with Sunny’s still dork side.

 

 

“See you around?”

 

 

“We’re best friends, duh… of course we need to see each other again.” Sunny poke Yuri’s forehead softly.

 

 

“Bye, Sunkyu yah…”

 

 

“Bye, Kwon Banjang…!”

 

 

Sunny step aside from Yuri’s car, as she waving her from outside her gate.

 

 

Sunny sigh for a while, looking to the dark night sky and inhaled then exhaled loudly. No one see her anyway, so she can do a cute frowned face that called for a fist.

 

 

Slowly, she walked inside her pathway to her main entrance house.

 

 

Moment later, she’s arrived inside her room, and resting her for a while. Another sigh moment. She’s also wondering, will she can move on without the man she had loving for so long? In Guk was her first man after all, her first kiss. She’s not sure if she is ready to love again with someone else for this short time.

 

 

The impact that In Guk has left because of his brother’s own fault really ripped off her heart with a larger scars.

 

 

When Sunny lift up her head to look at the wall clock that hanging at the top of her door’s room, it’s half an hour before 12.30.

 

 

“Huh… I should relax my mind with DJ Byung’s charming voice…” she talked to herself.

 

 

She just took 15 minutes to took her bath, and already wearing on her comfy pajamas, as she settling her phone with put on the headphone against her both ears.

 

 

Sunny didn’t went to her bed, but she stay for a while outside the balcony.

 

 

Five minutes more before Hyomin will on her duty, but since she’s already got Hyomin’s number from Tiffany, she immediately texted Hyomin.

 

 

From: Sunny

To: Hyomin

{ Hey… have a great DJ-ing moment there… hwaiting~ }

 

 

Hyomin that just about step inside her showground, she saw her phone’s screen neared the microphone light up and beeped once.

 

 

She’s immediately took her sit, and there she saw, an ID that she’s really wanted to call or message before, but didn’t have any courageous to do it.

 

 

Hyomin’s big smile didn’t go unnoticed by her other colleagues outside her dome.

 

 

“What had happened to that Hyomin sunbaenim…?” Hayoung asked to BamBam.

 

 

BamBam shrugged, but he’s happy though when seeing his sunbae smiling that wide.

 

 

Hyomin didn’t wait any seconds to waste, as she immediately pressed the reply button.

 

 

From: Hyomin

To: Sunny

{ Thank you so much, Sunny ah… hwaiting~ }

 

 

“Hyomin noona… in 30 seconds…” BamBam informed her.

 

 

Hyomin signaling an ‘okay’ hand signature as she put on her headphone with her energy booster that already inserted inside her mind, and heart.

 

 

She looked again to Sunny’s last reply, { Anything for you~ }

 

 

BamBam counted the left seconds for Hyomin. “In 5… 4… 3… 2… 1…”

 

 

“Good midnight, everyone… this is DJ Byung, your DJ in Midnight FM, from 12.30 until 2.30 in the morning…”

 

 

“Owh… it’s already started… that’s why she didn’t have the time to reply my message…” Sunny said, pouted, but then she smiled again when she’s heard Hyomin’s voice.

 

 

For Hyomin, Sunny was her energy booster, but afraid, that she will didn’t look at her the way she want. But for Sunny, Hyomin was like the other reason for her to feel that she needs to move on from her past boyfriend.

 

 

They might never knew what will happened for them, because destiny is always playing around for their time to just burst their true feelings towards each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t do anything for that night when just a few moment after Yuri bid goodbye to her in front of their own door’s apartment house.

 

 

She’s totally forgot something or someone that waiting for her for these hours.

 

 

As Taeyeon already took her bath and put on her cute blue Mickey pajamas, she walked to the kitchen to make herself a hot milk chocolate. As soon as she finished make it, she walked out to the balcony.

 

 

She can’t express her feelings at that time. Everything just mixed up. She had met again with someone that she’s really missed a lot.

 

 

“Fany ah…” she blurtered out.

 

 

“Who is Fany…?”

 

 

Suddenly Taeyeon’s dreamland being intrude by someone from the next door. Taeyeon searching for that interrupter, as she turned her head to the left.

 

 

“Owh… Siwon oppa…” Taeyeon slightly bowed her head, surprised with his sudden presence.

 

 

“Who’s that person, that you’re just said not a while ago?” Siwon asked again.

 

 

“Ah… well… hehehe… just, a friend…” Taeyeon sip again her drink, turned her gaze from Siwon’s stare.

 

 

“Anyway, where were you hours before…?” Siwon still a little bit sulky with Taeyeon that seems like didn’t remember at all about his invitation to have a night with her.

 

 

“Owh… I’m with Yuri to go to my best friends’ house. We’re having a gathered to discussing something important…”

 

 

“Owh…” Siwon nodded.

 

 

Taeyeon noticed on how Siwon’s expression that sort of gloomy. “Oppa…?”

 

 

“Hmm…?”

 

 

“You’re okay?”

 

 

“Huh… You sure you don’t remember?”

 

 

“Huh…? Remember, about what…?”

 

 

“Something involving, about this night?” Siwon gave her a clue.

 

 

“This nig- owh…! Oh god. I’m so sorry, oppa… I really, didn’t remember about it.”

 

 

Siwon rolled his eyes, and crossed his arms on his chest.

 

 

“I’m telling you the truth, oppa…”

 

 

Siwon nodded. “Okay…”

 

 

“Okay…? Okay, look… what can I do to redeem my mistake towards you?”

 

 

Siwon giving her a playfully evil smile, makes Taeyeon looks really shocked with Siwon’s smile.

 

 

“Y-yah… o-oppa…”

 

 

“How about,” Siwon leaned through the banister, as he rolled his eyes once in a circular sight, then straightly looked to Taeyeon. “…give me a night kiss…?”

 

 

“N-no way…!”

 

 

Siwon laughed out loud with how scared Taeyeon at that time. “I’m just kidding, you silly…!”

 

 

“Huh… thank god… haish, this sunbae…”  Taeyeon thought, as she sighed loudly.

 

 

“Anyway… next time, you should pay back my waiting time for you, the next day you’re having your leisure time, okay?”

 

 

“Okay… can I bring Yuri as well?”

 

 

“Huh… that will spoil the mood… but, as long as you’re accepting my invitation…” 

 

 

“Of course you can…” Siwon smiled to her.

 

 

He looked carefully on how cute Taeyeon if she just twisted her hair into a bun shape. It’s just showed her perfect jaw line.

 

 

Taeyeon realized on how Siwon looked at her, but she just pretended like she didn’t saw it, as she sip her drink continuously to finished it immediately, so she can walk inside her room back.

 

 

“You should go to sleep after you finished your drink, Tae…” Siwon ordered.

 

 

“Ah…? Urm, yeah…”

 

 

“Good midnight… have a nice dream, Taeyeonie…” he said again, showing off his cute dimples and eye-smile.

 

 

“Good midnight~” Taeyeon faked her cheerfully smile to him.

 

 

As about Siwon took his step inside his ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter