Chapter 37 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “You can say something now, oppa…” Sunny uttered, when In Guk brought her to nowhere she knows.

 

 

In Guk just drove his car since half an hour ago, makes Sunny a little bit impatient.

 

 

“…I’m sorry.”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I know, I shouldn’t do that, but… I have my own reason to protect him.”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“He’s my brother, Sunny ah…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“You should know that I did it, because he’s my one and only dongsaeng… I trust him, because he’s willing to take all those responsibility…”

 

 

“Are you wanna meet me, just wanted to praise your brother…?” Sunny sounded really in anger. She’s really thought In Guk wanted to meet her for other reason.

 

 

“That’s one of it… but, there’s another reason…”

 

 

“Which is…? Because I’m impatient for it, please…” she asked sarcastically.

 

 

“I want us to be back together…”

 

 

Sunny didn’t say anything, instead she’s straightly looked at In Guk’s serious face that kept focus on his driving.

 

 

“I really can’t over you, Sunny ah… I thought, with busying myself, I will forget you… but I can’t… I really can’t…”

 

 

The younger girl looked blankly outside the window’s car. To be truth, she’s also can’t over him yet. Everything just kept reminded her towards the man beside her.

 

 

“The more I tried to get over it, the more you’re inside my mind…”

 

 

“Stop it…” Sunny murmured, but In Guk didn’t give up.

 

 

“I can’t stop, from loving you Sunny ah… everything just makes me remembered about you…”

 

 

“Just stop it, oppa…” she stopped him, didn’t want to hear anything anymore. She’s already closed her eyes for didn’t want to crying in front of him.

 

 

In Guk stopped his car just at the side of the road just few meters away from the red light, and the hospital just in front of them.

 

 

He then took Sunny’s left hand, as he putted it into his chest. “This heart, is belong to you, Sunny ah… I can’t give it anymore to anyone else…”

 

 

Both of them staring towards each other, as Sunny can felt how fast In Guk’s heart beating. She tried to pull her hand, but In Guk then grabbed Sunny’s back neck and pulled her into a kissing scene.

 

 

Sunny startled with his brave action, but when she felt those familiar lips landing on hers, she felt weak once again. Those lips that the first lips she tasted, the first lips that told her how much he really loves her more than anything.

 

 

Those lips that the first lips that she’s really adore and longing for.

 

 

But she felt like she did something’s wrong, and makes her mind a little bit messed up. She didn’t know why she felt guilty to someone else. The kissed went wrong for her.

 

 

At the same time, Yoona, Soo Young, Hyoyeon, Sulli and Hyomin that finally leaving the two of Seo Hyun and her mother alone for this while, went out from the main road of the hospital.

 

 

Hyomin didn’t know why she felt something uneasy inside her heart, as her head accidentally turn to her left side. She then saw a couple kissing inside their car at the side road.

 

 

As they pulled from the kissed, Hyomin can saw clearly it was Sunny with a man.

 

 

She thought, it’s just her imagination, but when Yoona’s driver stopped the car for the red light, it was really her crush.

 

 

She can’t breathe easily, something stuck on , that makes her felt so much hurt inside.

 

 

“Hyomin…? What happened to you?” Soo Young that noticed with Hyomin’s action, asked her.

 

 

Hyomin forced a smile. “N-nothing…” she plopped her back to the car’s sit and sighed.

 

 

Hyoyeon looked outside the window, and she’s also can saw what’s or actually who Hyomin is looking at.

 

 

She can saw that both Sunny and In Guk rested their foreheads towards each other, and Hyoyeon knows something now, Hyomin really likes Sunny.

 

 

All of them looked to the quiet Hyomin that hung low her head, and tightly clasped her hands.

 

 

“H-Hyominie…” Hyoyeon murmured, feel bad for her.

 

 

Hyomin didn’t even lift her head, and didn’t even say anything, instead she’s giving them her fake assuring smile, and let Yoona’s driver just drove his car away from the scene.

 

 

“Please… give me a chance once again, Sunny ah…” In Guk spoke when both of them just stared towards each other’s lips while their foreheads still connected.

 

 

“I promise, I will never hiding anything from you…”

 

 

“I don’t know, oppa… I don’t know…”

 

 

In Guk leave her forehead, as he caressed both of Sunny’s cheeks.

 

 

“Something stop you… right?”

 

 

Sunny looked In Guk weirdly, didn’t get what he meant.

 

 

“You like someone else…?”

 

 

“W-what…?”

 

 

“It didn’t felt like before anymore…”

 

 

“What do you mean…?”

 

 

“Am I too late for it?”

 

 

“You didn’t answer me yet, oppa… what do you mean with your words…?”

 

 

“I’m like kissing someone that I didn’t know…”

 

 

“You’re right, oppa… me, myself, I don’t know what’s going on with me… I don’t know if what we did right now is right or not…”

 

 

“Tell me… tell me the exactly now,”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Am I too late…?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“It’s okay then… I won’t force you, because I know, it’s all my fault…”

 

 

“It’s not exactly all your fault, oppa…” Sunny pulled from In Guk’s touched.

 

 

“I’m not ready yet for any serious relationship…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I don’t know what’s going on with me too… but please, give me a time to give you any answer, before we’re back together again…”

 

 

In Guk rested back his back to the car’s sit, and looked in front of him. His grip to the steering wheels tightened.

 

 

“I won’t force you then… I know, those scene still fresh in your mind, so do I…”

 

 

They’re both back to silent.

 

 

In Guk really hate to make his ex-girlfriend in pressure, especially after the scene they’ve made. He then took a short glance towards Sunny, as he made his mind to drive his car to Sunny’s house back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You sure you wanna go with me, Fany…?” asked Taeyeon, even though both of them already inside the public bus to go to Taeyeon’s temporary boss’s mansion.

 

 

“Of course, TaeTae… I’ll bored waiting inside the hotel for the rest of the day… and I don’t even know the way around here to go shopping or something…” Tiffany gave her good excuse.

 

 

“You’re afraid that I’m going to have another leisure time with someone else, like before…?” Taeyeon .

 

 

“TaeTae…? You want to taste a hell…?” Tiffany said while giving her a death glare.

 

 

“Why am I not scared at all…?” Taeyeon uttered, then holding Tiffany’s left hand.

 

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes, as she pinched Taeyeon’s arm.

 

 

After a little while, both of them already arrived in front of the gate of the mansion just at the end of the road of that private land.

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany took a step out from the taxi, as the driver leaving them after he got his payment.

 

 

“Silent…” Tiffany uttered.

 

 

Suddenly, they saw a guard walked out from his small kiosk just few meters away from the gate and approaching them.

 

 

“Yes, Miss…?” he politely asked.

 

 

“Urm… is this Miss Heo Solji’s house…?”

 

 

“Owh… is this Miss Kim Taeyeon, the painter from Seoul…?”

 

 

Taeyeon smiled. “Yes, I am…”

 

 

“Come inside… Miss Solji is already waiting for you inside.” Said the guard as he opened the gate in the corner, and let both of Tiffany and Taeyeon walk inside.

 

 

“Thank you…” Taeyeon said, as they walked to the main entrance of the big mansion. When they’re in front of the door, there’re about two maids that helped them to open the door.

 

 

“Welcome, Miss…” they politely bowed to them.

 

 

“Thank you…” Taeyeon echoed again.

 

 

One maid that a little bit taller than Taeyeon, stood in front of them, as she spoke. “Miss Solji is in the living room with her friend, but if you want, you can go to the waiting room next to the library at this way…”

 

 

“Owh… she had a guest…?”

 

 

“Yes, Miss…”

 

 

“Well… both of us will just wait her for that then…”

 

 

“This way, Miss…” the maid lead their way into the waiting room, as they rested their for a while at the soft couch together.

 

 

When the maid got out from the room, Tiffany wandered her eyes around the room. It was really big, as big as Taeyeon’s apartment.

 

 

“Wow… why do I must get a very rich temporary boss…?” Taeyeon murmured.

 

 

“You came from a rich family as well, TaeTae…” Tiffany said, didn’t look at her.

 

 

“But I didn’t live with my dad…”

 

 

“Who told you not to…?”

 

 

“Then what, you don’t want to have y time with me…?” Taeyeon girlfriend again.

 

 

It’s like her new routine already whenever Tiffany always with her.

 

 

Tiffany pinched Taeyeon’s nose then pecked Taeyeon’s lips as she said. “Of course I want, you dork…”

 

 

“Then, you must be happy I live inside my own apartment…”

 

 

The younger girl rolled her eyes. “Yeah yeah… I’m happy for it…”

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled happily.

 

 

But not long after that, someone opened the door in front of them, makes both Tiffany and Taeyeon looked to the door in unison.

 

 

They saw two figures walked inside, as they stood from their sit.

 

 

“Hye… you’re here…” said the older one.

 

 

“Morning, Miss Solji- Owh…! Chorongie…?!”

 

 

Tiffany looked for a while towards the younger girl, then towards Taeyeon. She can saw that both of them looked happy looking towards each other.

 

 

“So… she’s the girl, huh…?”

 

 

“Hye…” Chorong said, smiled towards Taeyeon, then at Tiffany that looked at her weirdly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m happy that finally I met Kim Taeyeon’s girl…” Chorong started their conversation, when Taeyeon leaving both of them inside the waiting room, while Taeyeon and Solji at the other room to discussed something about the portrait.

 

 

“Y-you know me…?” Tiffany asked in disbelief. She’s happy though that Chorong knows about them.

 

 

“Not exactly… she just told me, that she’s really wanna meet you in your city, and make it up with you about something important.” Chorong honestly told her.

 

 

Tiffany blushed when she suddenly remembered with Taeyeon’s confession to her.

 

 

“Yeah… that’s the wonderful moment that I’ve ever into…!”

 

 

“I bet, you must be in a great moment, huh?”

 

 

“Kind of…”

 

 

“Huh… lucky you… hopefully you can make her happy… if not-“

 

 

“Anyway, do you have someone now…?” Tiffany said, cut off Chorong’s thought without her realization then sip her coffee.

 

 

“Hmm…?”

 

 

“You know… someone special.”

 

 

Chorong chuckled as she’s also sipped her cappuccino.

 

 

“I heard about you, that you’re all alone inside your mansion… you should find someone to accompany you there.”

 

 

“Taeyeon also reminded me to hired a lot of maids, because she’s worried with my safety…”

 

 

“O-owh…”

 

 

“So, as I didn’t want her to always nagging at me, I’ve already followed her words…”

 

 

“Y-you girls, contact towards each other…?” Tiffany started to doubting with Taeyeon again.

 

 

“Well, of course we are… even though she’s not my permanent painter, but we’re like best friend already…”

 

 

“That’s… that’s great…”

 

 

“I know right? She’s really nice…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter