Chapter 40 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YulSic, YoonHyun, and SooHyo in the same room, while Sulli and Sunny at the other room, still inside Yoona’s family mansion just right after the party finished.

 

 

All of the guests praised for their great party, but Sunny didn’t felt happy though after the party. She felt really down and a little bit dissapointed with Hyomin’s action for didn’t tell her the truth.

 

 

Few hours ago, Sulli already told her everything about Hyomin’s true feelings towards her.

 

 

She didn’t know why Hyomin didn’t say the truth, and broke her heart just like that, before she knows everything from Sulli, and not from Hyomin herself.

 

 

“I don’t love you…”

 

 

Four words. Just that four words, but it’s broke her heart into four pieces, and way more than that.

 

 

“Sunny unnie… I wanna meet the others for a while, okay?”

 

 

Sunny forced a smile, and nodded meekly.

 

 

“I’ll be back again, okay?”

 

 

“No worry, Sulli ah… I’m not gonna jump from here just to think about that small problem…” Sunny uttered.

 

 

Sulli gulped. She didn’t even say anything about don’t try to suicide towards her, and she’s more worried when Sunny took a glance to the ground from the balcony.

 

 

“Y-yah… unnie…”

 

 

“What?” her eyes still fixed with the ground.

 

 

“I’m not gonna forgive you if you do something’s stupid…”

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

“Just, take your sleep… now…”

 

 

“This silly girl…” Sunny murmured, as she walked side by side with Sulli to the mattress.

 

 

“Wait for me here, okay?”

 

 

“Okay, okay…”

 

 

Sulli then took her steps from the bed, and slowly closed the door.

 

 

But before she closed securely the door, she’s still took her chance to looked for a while towards Sunny. She was sitting at the edge of the bed, and once again, she saw Sunny’s shoulder shaking. She knows at that time, that the older girl crying once again.

 

 

Sulli really worried with the broken girl, as she slowly closed the door and made her way to the other room where the others waiting for her.

 

 

“Hyomin unnie really loves you, unnie…”

 

 

Sunny remembered with what Sulli had told her. She can’t hold her tears, as she continued again crying helplessly alone inside the room.

 

 

“Then, why she said, she don’t love me…?”

 

 

“Because she’s afraid of your rejection…”

 

 

“But I’ve already told her, that I started to like her…!”

 

 

“She’s scared, that you’re still thinking about your ex-boyfriend…”

 

 

“W-what…?”

 

 

“She saw you, kissing with him… all of us, saw you’re having your kissing scene with your ex-boyfriend…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“She’s really felt so much broken inside, unnie… she thought, you’re still and really loves him, that she needs to back away…”

 

 

“Stupid…” Sunny murmured all by herself. “Stupid heart…”

 

 

She knocked her chest with her fist, and tightly closed her eyes. She’s felt like she had lost something that really precious for her. All these time, she’s so blind. She couldn’t see all that from Hyomin.

 

 

She’s really thought, she’s the only one who chased over to get Hyomin, but the truth is, Hyomin’s the first one who’s chasing over her even before she knows Hyomin.

 

 

As Sulli walked inside the room where the others gathered altogether, all of them immediately asked her about Sunny’s condition.

 

 

At that time, Sunny that actually made her decision wanted to go home, got out from her room then approaching the next room.

 

 

But before she could open the door knob, she heard Sulli blurted something, makes her stop her intention, and leaning her ear to the door very closely.

 

 

“She’s fine…” Sulli uttered. “But, I’m not sure if she’s really fine in and out…”

 

 

“Huh… I really don’t understand In Guk oppa… he’s suddenly came back after Hyomin and Sunny already in a good term of knowing each other…” Hyoyeon blurted.

 

 

“What should we do now? Sunny unnie really broken inside. Like, she didn’t trust anyone anymore…” Yoona voiced out her worried.

 

 

“How about, we let Hyomin and Sunny gather in the same room, and let them talk all about their matter…?” Jessica suggested.

 

 

“I’m afraid, one of them will be much more broken after their sudden gather like that…” Soo Young thought out loud.

 

 

They were quiet for a while, didn’t know what to do.

 

 

“Hyomin unnie really loves her, I knew it since the first time she asked me about who she is…”

 

 

“You girls in the same school at that time…?” asked Yuri, since she didn’t know that Sulli also since the eternity already being Tiffany’s best friends.

 

 

“Hmm… all of us…”

 

 

They’re back to quiet again, and let Sulli tell them about Hyomin.

 

 

“The very first time Hyomin unnie met Sunny unnie, when Sunny unnie saved her from getting bullied by their seniors during the primary school…”

 

 

Sunny was surprised. “Primary school…? Saved, Hyomin…? Me…?”

 

 

Sulli chuckled when she remembered of how happy Hyomin got saved by her angel. “Hyomin unnie really, so in love with her savior… like, Sunny unnie was her knight…”

 

 

“I still remember back then too, but Sunny never talked with anyone that she saved before…” Yuri added.

 

 

“That’s the reason why Sunny unnie didn’t know anything about Hyomin unnie’s true feelings, right?” Seo Hyun asked.

 

 

Sulli nodded. “She thought, she should back away when she heard Sunny unnie also fell in love with someone else, and that’s the reason why she’s suddenly got out from the school, from the town, and tried to forget about her savior… forever…”

 

 

Sunny once again drowned with her tears. Just a while ago, she’s already wiped out her tears, and now, here she is, crying again over the story that makes her stomach felt so much butterflies.

 

 

“But, I think, destiny is playing around with them, you know? When Tiffany unnie told me everything about her new best friends, and of course about Taeyeon unnie,”

 

 

All of them chuckled when Sulli makes her dork face about Tiffany’s lover.

 

 

“I also told her about Sunny unnie, which is at that time, I thought, she’s really already forgot about her, she was indeed very surprised… and got to meet again with her savior, what do you girls think she will feel…?” Sulli shrugged.

 

 

“That stupid Hyomin… why she didn’t tell me anything…? She took more than 10 years to meet me again, but just to say that she didn’t love me…? Stupid girl…”

 

 

“But, after all what had happened, I don’t think so Hyomin unnie brave enough to meet her again, maybe even with us…” Yoona hung low her head, as Seo Hyun hugging her fiancée from shoulder to shoulder, comforting her.

 

 

“I really don’t want my best friends really in bad term, while I’m happy with my girl…” Yuri uttered, but making Jessica blush, and it didn’t go unnoticed by the others, makes them chuckled.

 

 

Just as they’re back to quiet again, they heard the door creaked and opened widely, clearly showed the midget stood in the middle of the entrance, makes all of their heads unison looked towards her.

 

 

“S-Sunny…” all of them said, a little bit afraid if she heard everything.

 

 

“I wanna do that...” Sunny murmured, barely can be heard by the others.

 

 

“W-what…?” Yuri asked.

 

 

“Jessica’s plan… I wanna do that…” Sunny louder her voice.

 

 

“S-Sunny ah… I just say it-“

 

 

“Let me talk with her, alone… I want to settle this matter… I don’t like people always kept their secret behind me, without my knowledge, especially it’s involving my name on it…”

 

 

All of them shut their mouth.

 

 

“Can you girls do it for me…?” Sunny asked with her pleading eyes.

 

 

“W-we’ll try…” Jessica said, and the others back up her.

 

 

“Please don’t just try… do it, for me… for us…”

 

 

“O-okay…” Jessica said again, since she’s the one who suggested it.

 

 

“So, what will happen to Leeteuk oppa now…?” asked Hyoyeon, when both of her and Yuri with their girlfriends outside the balcony that middle of the midnight.

 

 

Four of them couldn’t sleep with lots of problems of theirs still unsolved completely as ever they thought.

 

 

“They said, he’s having a mental disorder, and they will bring him to the mental hospital, and extra took care of his healt from time to time…” told Yuri.

 

 

“That’s, unbelievable… so, actually, Leeteuk oppa is,” Soo Young didn’t continue her word, as she just using her index finger and showed a circular move at the side of her head.

 

 

“Yes…” Jessica answered.

 

 

“He’s really hiding it very proper…” Hyoyeon spit.

 

 

“Indeed, and it’s just makes me… speechless…” Soo Young added. She then continued. “But I’m still didn’t satisfy with all what he had done to both of you, especially you, Jessica…”

 

 

“To tell you the truth, me too… he had done lots of stupid things and makes Yuri almost got killed…”

 

 

“You’re talking about it, again…” Yuri uttered. She’s really didn’t want Jessica to feel bad about her injured again.

 

 

“Sorry… I’m just really angry with him… you should know that.”

 

 

“Don’t worry… I’m fine anyway, right? As long as you’re always stay by my side…”

 

 

Hyoyeon pretended wanna puke, makes Yuri gave her a hard hit on her left shoulder.

 

 

Both Jessica and Soo Young chuckled with their girlfriend’s dorkiness.

 

 

“And now, talking about Sunny unnie and Hyomin unnie’s problem…” Sulli, Yoona and Seo Hyun suddenly got out to the balcony and joined them.

 

 

“I thought, you girls already went to sleep… where’s Sunny, Sulli ah…?” asked Soo Young.

 

 

“We’re also couldn’t sleep with what just happened few hours ago, and yeah… Sunny unnie already sleeping, for real this time…” Sulli informed.

 

 

“So, how we’re going to make Hyomin and Sunny being in the same room…? You girls know that Hyomin didn’t want to meet again with Sunny, or maybe even with us since what just happened…” told Hyoyeon.

 

 

“Actually girls,” Jessica suddenly interrupted. “…when I told you girls about my suggestion, I’m also already thinking about how we’re going to do it…”

 

 

All of them looked at her, including her girlfriend. “How…?” they unison asked her.

Jessica chuckled, then smiled widely, makes them weirdly looking towards each other, then towards Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany waiting for the older girl to wake from her sleep when she’s the first one to wake up that early in the morning.

 

 

How she’s adore of Taeyeon’s safe and sound face when she’s still sleeping. Like there’s nothing happened last night.

 

 

She chuckled all by herself, thinking of how they’re rock the bed even though she knows, Taeyeon was really tired from just finished working out her hands for drawing her temporary boss, Heo Solji’s portrait.

 

 

“Taeyeon ah,” Tiffany whispered as slowly as she can. She softly caressed Taeyeon’s cheek, make sure the sleeping girl not stir from her sleep. “…I love you, so much baby…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I don’t want anyone else touch you, and I’ll make sure, you’re all mine for the rest of my life…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

Tiffany slowly leaned closer towards the shorter girl, as she gave her a morning kiss, but not too passionate. Just a light kissed, but it’s enough to make her woke from her sleep.

 

 

“Hmm… it’s still early, baby…” Taeyeon said, with her eyes still closed.

 

 

“I just wanna give you my morning kiss…”

 

 

Slowly, Taeyeon opened her eyes, as she saw Tiffany smiled cheerfully towards her.

 

 

“I don’t know why you were so in heat last night…” Taeyeon said, as she leaning closer to the younger girl, and clashed their bodies.

 

 

“You hate it…?” Tiffany pouted.

 

 

“Did I say anything about my feelings…? I just surprised…” Taeyeon caressed Tiffany’s back makes her couldn’t breathe easily.

 

 

“Why are your touched always makes me goosebumps…?” Tiffany blurted.

 

 

Taeyeon smirks. “Maybe, because I have an electricity touch…?” she pecked to Tiffany’s lips.

 

 

“Tae…?”

 

 

“Yes…?”

 

 

“After I finished graduate, can we live together…?”

 

 

“I don’t know…” Taeyeon tried to thinking deeply about it, though she’s also thinking the younger girl’s suggestion was really great for both of them.

 

 

Tiffany hugged the latter tightly. “I don’t wanna go far away from you…”

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled with Tiffany’s lenient voice. “Okay, okay… I will ask for dad’s help, to search for a nice apartment, for both of us, okay?”

 

 

“Really…?!” Tiffany pulled from their hug, and she’s face to face with Taeyeon.

 

 

“Of course… I’m pretty sure, dad will agree with us anyway…”

 

 

Tiffany smiled widely as she’s kissing the shorter girl with more longer this time, and more passionate.

 

 

Tomorrow, she will gonna be busy once again with her assignments, and of course Taeyeon will need to hire by her another new temporary boss. She knows, next time, she can’t go with Taeyeon anymore, because she needs to focus back to her final semester.

 

 

Few months before her graduation of course will make her more busy without have her more leisure time, including with Taeyeon. Even though she had her leisure time, but it’s only enough to use it with finishing her assignment, and do a study group with her friends.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter