Chapter 26 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The new morning sunlight gleamed through the creak of Taeyeon’s curtain, waking her up from her deep sleep. She took herself to the bed board, as she rested her back, smiled crazily with had happened last night with Tiffany.

 

 

It was one of the greatest things that happened to her this lately, other than she had found her father, and Yuri also accepted her as her stepsister.

 

 

“Be careful along your journey, TaeTae…”

 

 

She’s suddenly remembered with Tiffany’s words, before she’s leaving Tiffany alone inside that ward room.

 

 

“And just do your work there, okay?”

 

 

Another chuckle spit from Taeyeon’s mouth, when Tiffany put her serious face with that sentence.

 

 

They still didn’t in that serious relationship, plus, none of them spit anything to be together, but Tiffany already possessed her with so much on her willing.

 

 

She will be so much missing Tiffany for these days without going to meet her, especially with her current situation now.

 

 

As soon as she stopped her dreamland about their kissing scene, Taeyeon immediately took her bath, and prepared herself for her job to Incheon.

 

 

She checked everything before walked out from the room; her single big luggage, her handbag that full of necessity inside, and most important is, her ticket bus.

 

 

“Huh… goodbye, my first own shelter…” Taeyeon talked to herself at the front door, still holding to the door knob. “I will be back here after three days, okay? Promise~”

 

 

As she opened the door knob, it was as the same time Yuri walked out from her house too, brought her own luggage, and small files with her handbag hanging on her left shoulder.

 

 

“Owh, Taeyeon ah…” Yuri smiled warmly to her.

 

 

“Yuri…” Taeyeon as well replied Yuri’s smile.

 

 

“You will be leaving now…?”

 

 

“Hmm…” Taeyeon nodded. As both of them walking side by side just right after they locked their door.

 

 

“How long you will go to Incheon…?” asked Yuri, dragging her things to the front of the elevator.

 

 

“Three days… how about you guys…?”

 

 

“The whole one week… huh… I can’t believe all the lecturers gave me another big responsibility to lead my other collegian…” Yuri whined, makes Taeyeon chuckled with how cute Yuri were when she’s pouted her lips.

 

 

“Morning, girls…” they heard a familiar voice greeted them at their back.

 

 

“O-owh… Siwon oppa.” Taeyeon turned back her head in front after she bowed politely towards Siwon.

 

 

Yuri sensed something with both of Taeyeon and Siwon’s weird expression, like they’ve just ceased from an arguing moment.

 

 

But she didn’t ask them any further, because she thought, it might just her own mistakes thought.

 

 

“I heard, you will go camping, Yuri ah…” Siwon uttered when all of them walked inside the elevator.

 

 

“Hmm… the marks are high that us needs to join this…” Yuri blurted.

 

 

“Where…?” he asked again.

 

 

“At that Omit Mountain, around 30 miles from here…”

 

 

“Why need a far and deep place to go camping…? You sure it’s safe for you guys?” Taeyeon interrupted, worried.

 

 

“We have guidance, three of them that knowledge that place more than us. So, I think, it’s safe… moreover, there’s a lot of male collegian joined this activity…”

 

 

Taeyeon still felt uneasy with their place to go camping. There were a lot of cases where peoples lost inside there when they’re going to hiking or something. She’s really wants Yuri to always be careful there, but as what Yuri told her, it’s safe since there were still guidance with them.

 

 

“It must be fun anyway, when you’re having your time with your other collegian for the whole one week, right?” Siwon stated.

 

 

“How come you know that I will go to camping…?” Yuri weirdly looked at Siwon.

 

 

Siwon scratched his back head. “Urm… actually, I overheard what you girls talking about just now…” Siwon looks so cute when he’s blushing.

 

 

As soon as they arrived at the first floor, three of them walked from the elevator, as Yuri immediately took her things inside her car. “Come on…” Yuri stopped Taeyeon that just waiting at the outside of the apartment ground. “Let me send you to the bus station.”

 

 

“No, thanks, Yuri… you should go to your college now. I’ve already call a taxi to pick me up…”

 

 

“It’s okay, Yuri ah… let me send her.” Siwon suddenly opened his car at the passenger’s sit. “Come on, Taeyeon ah…”

 

 

Yuri a little bit worried with Siwon’s kindness towards Taeyeon. She’s afraid, when Taeyeon slowly falling in love with Siwon’s action towards her, she will be in heart broken when Siwon find any better girl than her.

 

 

“It’s okay, oppa… I don’t want to trouble you too…” Taeyeon politely rejected, makes Yuri without her knowledge released her relieved breathe.

 

 

“You sure…?” both of Yuri and Siwon unison asked her, and as a cue, they looked weirdly towards each other.

 

 

“Yeah… pretty sure. Just go do what you wanna do… I’ll be fine here. No worry…” Taeyeon firmly said, but giving her warm smile towards both of them.

 

 

“Be careful, Taeyeon ah…” another unison words from Siwon and Yuri.

 

 

“Okay… Bye~” Taeyeon said, chuckled with how awkward their scene just now.

 

 

Luckily, there’s no camera rolling to shooting their weird love-two-corners story. If not, the story will be incredible sought after.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona slowly slice the onion, when her mother suddenly woke her early in the morning to cook with her and Seo Hyun inside the kitchen, without their maids helping them. Their maids just aid for the dishes.

 

 

Even though that morning suppose to be her morning where she will wake up late, sleeping as long as she want when they’re having their holiday, but Ji Woo pulled her from her bed and went straightly to the kitchen.

 

 

Yoona crying silently when she sliced those onion, makes some of her maids that saw her chuckled.

 

 

Both Seo Hyun and Ji Woo noticed with how Yoona’s cheeks drowning with her unstoppable tears floating from her eyes.

 

 

“That’s the sign that showed you didn’t used to go to kitchen to help us all the time, Yoong…” said Ji Woo, stifled her laugh.

 

 

“I just… *sob* really not used with this, *sob* job…” Yoona said as she helped by Seo Hyun wiped her tears with her bare hands.

 

 

When Ji Woo caught them having their romantic scene, she can felt something’s on Seo Hyun’s stare towards her daughter. Something big, that she didn’t know why she felt uneasy with it.

 

 

“You’re okay…?” Seo Hyun said, then chuckled with Yoona’s cute expression when she nodded twice to answered her.

 

 

Ji Woo thought, that’s how in friendship usual gesture, because before this, she didn’t have much best friend, or to be exactly friends surrounding her. What she did to Yoona before, that’s how her mother did to her.

 

 

Ji Woo really didn’t have a lot of friends due to her mother’s strictness and religious attitude.

 

 

It’s better not to have a friend, or even single of them, because her mother’s taught her, it’s useless to have them around that later will just ditched her when they’ve got new friends.

 

 

Slowly, Ji Woo started a conversation to seize the morning between her daughter and Seo Hyun. “So, Seo Hyunie…”

 

 

“Yes, aunt…?”

 

 

“Do you have someone special…? I mean, boyfriend.”

 

 

Ji Woo’s question just makes Yoona stopped slicing the onion, while Seo Hyun stopped stirring the hot coffee. Ji Woo didn’t know what’s happening to them, but she’s still need an answer.

 

 

It was a short pause, when Seo Hyun slowly facing Ji Woo. “N-no… I don’t have boyfriend.”

 

 

“Owh… it must unlucky for them then, because you’re really can be a great housewife for them later…” Ji Woo playfully said.

 

 

Yoona slicing back her onion with her anger feelings. Still, Ji Woo noticed on how different Yoona’s behavior right now.

 

 

“But, you must have someone that you like, right?”

 

 

“Y-yes… of course I have one… that person is the only person who can take my heart, all the time…” Seo Hyun answered, with a big smile on her face.

 

 

“That man will be incredible lucky person to have you then…”

 

 

Seo Hyun having her thought. Should she just blurted and giving Ji Woo a big clue about who she’s really like? But, she’s indeed very scared with how well Ji Woo can accept the truth about her.

 

 

“Actually, aunt…”

 

 

“Yes…?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“It’s not a man…”

 

 

“What…?” Ji Woo stopped her work with the bacon, makes she leaves some of the bacon a little bit burnt on the other side.

 

 

“Ouch…!” Yoona accidentally cut off her left index finger.

 

 

“Owh, Yoong…! You’re okay?” Seo Hyun immediately grabbed Yoona’s left hand.

 

 

“S-sorry…” Yoona scratched her back head, embarrassed with her own clumsiness.

 

 

Without waiting for the maids that also saw Yoona was injured to get some aid for her, Seo Hyun Yoona’s index finger inside without hesitation in front of Ji Woo.

 

 

Ji Woo was really startled with Seo Hyun for the second time just for that early morning. Her face was so priceless with Seo Hyun’s action.

 

 

“What’s that mean…? Why Yoona’s the one who felt uneasy with Seo Hyun’s answer…? Did she…? Did she’s the one who she meant…?”  Ji Woo thought, couldn’t steady her fast heart beating.

 

 

“No… it can’t be… my daughter will not like that… no…”  Ji Woo thought again, but her heart told the opposite.

 

 

She’s now having doubt towards the two ladies in front of her. She needs to know the truth, and she needs to stop those spreading love before they falling deeper and deeper without her knowledge, if that’s really the truth… that they’re together.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter