Chapter 42 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Hyomin and Sunny already changed their outfit after their clothes putted inside the washing machine. It’s really wet because of how long they’re kissing under the rain.

 

 

“Here…” Sunny uttered, giving a cup of hot coffee for Hyomin that just sitting inside the living room.

 

 

Sunny also mimicked her, sitting silently with each other companion.

 

 

It’s weird though, when Sunny’s the brave one who stopped Hyomin from going to her studio and almost half an hour before the show started, but she’s still silent on her sit.

 

 

“S-Sunny ah… I think, after I finished this, I need to go to work…” Hyomin said, didn’t look at Sunny’s face, embarrassed with what just happened.

 

 

“O-of course… I will, urm… send you there, okay?”

 

 

“No, I won’t trouble y-“

 

 

Not before Hyomin finished her words, they heard a loud thunder outside the apartment. Then she changed her mind.

 

 

“W-well… I hope you don’t mind…”

 

 

Sunny’s chuckled, makes Hyomin felt so much goosebumps with it. crazily, she looked at Sunny’s lips that just a while before was landing to her lips.

 

 

“Of course I don’t mind…”

 

 

Hyomin biting her lips, as she just continued drink her coffee.

 

 

But then, Sunny started back their conversation. “Uhm… Hyomin ah…”

 

 

“Y-yes…?”

 

 

“Only you my exception…” Sunny murmured, almost like a whispered. And with the loud thunder that preventing Hyomin to hear her words, makes everything just like in drama scene.

 

 

“W-what…?”

 

 

Slowly, Sunny approached Hyomin that still looking at her.

 

 

Being a kind person, Sunny helped Hyomin put her cup to the desk after she put hers, and leaning closer to the stunned younger girl.

 

 

“I just, ready to give my love, just for you…” Sunny said, and every word, she’s getting closer to the trapped girl at the edge of the couch, didn’t know where else should she save her life.

 

 

“S-Sunny ah…” Hyomin stuttered.

 

 

When their face getting closer, Sunny took her chance to spit something. “I love you, Hyomin ah…”

 

 

Sunny then landing her lips towards Hyomin’s, and at the same time, the electric suddenly turned off while outside their apartment another thunder surprised them, makes surrounded them full of darkness.

 

 

Sunny pulled from the kiss, as she playfully said. “It’s magic, huh?”

 

 

“It’s dark here…” Hyomin also played along with the older girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon sitting alone, as always, inside her private room as she trained again her hand with painting another portrait – someone’s special – it was indeed, her mother.

 

 

She’s smiling all by herself whenever she made those lips of Kim Do Yeon curved and creating such a genuine and beautiful smile she’d ever seen for a middle-woman like her.

 

 

Out of sudden, she got a phone call, and she can’t wait for any longer when she saw the ID, her father.

 

 

“Yes, dad…?”

 

 

“Taeyeon ah… come to the hospital now.”

 

 

“Owh… why…? You’re sick?”

 

 

“Just come to the hospital… I’ll wait for you at the third floor…” Soon Shin sounded so serious that midnight.

 

 

And Taeyeon have no power to reject him, as she just followed his words. “Alright, dad… I’ll be there in a moment.”

 

 

Taeyeon really didn’t know what to say with that sudden changed of voice of her father, but she knows, something important might turn out him just like that, and she needs to go there as soon as possible.

 

 

After a while, she’s already arrived at the third floor, and looking around the floor as she saw her father with Min Jung and all her children, along with a familiar figure sitting beside him.

 

 

Her steps suddenly felt so much weak. She felt something inside her that makes her afraid and nervous.

 

 

“Dad…? Mom…?” Taeyeon softly called both Soon Shin and Min Jung.

 

 

They’re stood from their sit with the call while Junho and all his siblings approaching her, but the younger man beside Soon Shin just lifted his head.

 

 

“Noona…” called Junho, followed by the others, then all of them looked at Seungri.

 

 

“S-Seungri…?” Taeyeon can saw how bad Seungri’s face got beaten by no one else she knows.

 

 

Seungri slowly stood from his sit, and approaching Taeyeon like he was giving up all his life and willing to be just under Taeyeon’s knee.

 

 

He hugs the petite figure, and crying out loud makes Taeyeon felt so much weird with what had just happening right now.

 

 

“D-dad… m-my dad…!” Seungri uttered while tightly hug Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yuri ah… come on, we need to go now…” told Hyoyeon as they finished their classes.

 

 

“Owh, okay…”

 

 

Since three of them; Hyoyeon, Yuri and Tiffany had the same class for that morning, Tiffany that also among the last person inside the class, heard their conversation.

 

 

“Where you wanna go, girls…?”

 

 

“Owh… Taeyeon didn’t tell you…?” Hyoyeon asked back.

 

 

“About what?”

 

 

“Her stepfather, uncle Dae Sung already passed away last midnight…”

 

 

“W-what…? Why she didn’t tell me anything…?”

 

 

Yuri also wondered. “Maybe, she didn’t want to trouble you, Fany ah… she knows that you’re busy with your assignment…”

 

 

“Yeah, but she’s still managed to tell you girls…”

 

 

“She’s willing to disturb us, because she’s not our girlfriend, Fany ah…” Yuri emphasised, makes Tiffany gave up for their arguing moment.

 

 

“That girl… I wanna go with you girls…”

 

 

“Come on… the others also will join us… they’re also wanted to give the late last respect…” Hyoyeon informed her.

 

 

After few moments, all of Taeyeon’s friends, except Sunny that even absent for their class today already arrived inside Soon Shin’s mansion.

 

 

There they saw Seungri that sitting side by side with Taeyeon, as they were indeed surprised with their skinship; Seungri rested his head on Taeyeon’s shoulder, while Taeyeon caressed his back softly on the couch inside the living room, dressed in black.

 

 

They know, the jealousy queen saw it, but still managed to control her heart, for knowing that Taeyeon only did that just to comfort her stepbrother.

 

 

“Tae…?” Soo Young’s the first one called her.

 

 

“Youngie ah~” Taeyeon smiled weakly, as Seungri straighten his back, politely bowed to the others.

 

 

“How’s everything…?”

 

 

“Everything went smooth…” Taeyeon forced a smile again.

 

 

“We’re sorry for didn’t come early, Seungri ah…” Yuri uttered.

 

 

“It’s okay, noona… with all of your presence here with us, I felt so much thankful…” Seungri politely spoke.

 

 

They’re all went silent. Tiffany felt neglected when Taeyeon didn’t even look at her when she just sitting in front of her but being separated by the glass in the middle of them, and just comforting her stepbrother.

 

 

Soon Shin then walked with Henry, Min Jung, both of Yoona’s parents and Hyeri to joined the others inside the living room.

 

 

All of them now gathered in the same room without anyone of them dare to say something. Except Soon Shin.

 

 

“Seungri ah… you can live with me started from this day, okay?” Soon Shin offered Seungri that just staring to his father’s picture on his lap.

 

 

Seungri hung low his head. He’s not sure if he should just let himself took care of his own life, or he accepted Soon Shin’s offer, Taeyeon’s father, the lady that he’s always giving a headache, and never listen to all her words.

 

 

“I don’t know, uncle… I’m afraid, if I’m troubling you, and Taeyeon noona…” he uttered.

 

 

“No, you’re not, Seungri ah… I’m willing to let you stay here, even for the rest of your life…” Soon Shin spoke. Seungri then looked at the old man that sitting across him.

 

 

“You’re Taeyeon’s stepbrother, and that’s mean, you’re one of the family members here…”

 

 

“It’s okay, uncle… after this, I can go back to my house, and start a new life-“

 

 

“Just shut up, Seungri…” suddenly Taeyeon’s word makes the atmosphere silent for a while.

 

 

All of them couldn’t believe with what had happened towards Kim Taeyeon, a quiet and calm lady, then out of sudden bursted her words.

 

 

“For this moment, can you please listen to our words…? You kept saying no what everyone thought was the best for you, but you just…” Taeyeon a little bit teared.

 

 

“T-Taeyeon noona…”

 

 

“Even though I am your stepsister, and we’re don’t even had the same blood, but you’re already under my care…”

 

 

Seungri back to hung low his head.

 

 

“Listen to me from now on, Seungri ah… after all what had happened to your father, my stepfather, you’re still wanna live in that house…? Especially, just all by yourself…? Go then… go, if you’re really wanna have the same luck with father…”

 

 

“I’m sorry…” Seungri murmured, barely can be heard by the rest, but not for Taeyeon.

 

 

“Seungri ah…” Taeyeon hug once again her dongsaeng from shoulder to shoulder. “Always know, no matter what happened to you, what have you done before, there’s still people who cares about you, especially me, other than mom…”

 

 

Everyone felt like falling in love, and deeper towards Taeyeon that always forgave people even though they’re always hurting her.

 

 

“Y-you do…?”

 

 

“Of course I do care about you… every single day, I hope, you can change into a better person… every, single day…” Taeyeon uttered almost like a whisper.

 

 

Without wasting any seconds, Seungri immediately pulled Taeyeon into his hug, as he crying once again, didn’t care if the others complain about a young man like him crying in front all of them.

 

 

“I’m sorry, Taeyeon noona… I’ve done so much stupid thing towards you, but you just-“

 

 

“It’s okay, Seungri ah…” Taeyeon tightening the embrace, as she caressed softly Seungri’s back. “It’s okay…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All of them already leaving from Soon Shin’s mansion, and just left, Tiffany and her father with Taeyeon.

 

 

For a while, Tiffany going to checked out Taeyeon and Seungri inside Seungri’s room. She’s carefully opened the door that didn’t securely close, as she heard someone was humming a song.

 

 

She saw Taeyeon softly caressed Seungri’s hair and soothing him like he was her son.

 

 

Tiffany’s right now didn’t felt like Seungri or even Taeyeon liked towards the other on that way. And she felt regret for accusing her girlfriend and Seungri.

 

 

Being a jealousy queen really brought her mind into something bad.

 

 

When Taeyeon very sure that Seungri already sleeping safe and sound on his bed, she’s stood from her sit, as she giving a pecked on Seungri’s forehead.

 

 

“I love you, Seungri ah…” Taeyeon murmured.

 

 

Taeyeon tip-toed out from the room and Tiffany immediately waiting for her girl inside Taeyeon’s room.

 

 

As soon as Taeyeon closed the door after she turned off the light, Seungri smiled on his sleep. “Thank you, Taeyeon noona… I love you too… thank you for accepting me again, as your brother, and I won’t let you down anymore… not anymore…”

 

 

Taeyeon walked slowly to her room, and she’s a little bit surprised with Tiffany’s presence inside her room.

 

 

“O-owh, Fany ah…”

 

 

“I thought, you will never know about my presence here, TaeTae…”

 

 

“Owh god… I really didn’t realize her presence actually…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

Tiffany stood from her sit then pulled Taeyeon to walk out to the balcony.

 

 

“How’s Seungri…?”

 

 

“H-he’s good…”

 

 

“Then, how about you…?” Tiffany looked to the dark sky.

 

 

“Great…” Taeyeon said, while smiling.

 

 

For now, she felt more than complete. And she’s hope, feeling complete like this, will always stay permanent for her.

 

 

“I can see through your face…” Tiffany uttered, nudging softly towards Taeyeon’s shoulder, makes the latter chuckled.

 

 

Taeyeon then spoke. “Fany ah…”

 

 

“Hmm…?”

 

 

“I don’t wanna ask anymore from god right now…”

 

 

Tiffany chuckled. “Why…? You’re still need it, without your knowledge, Tae…”

 

 

“For what I want happen to me before, finally happening right now… Seungri called me, for the first time, ‘noona’…” Taeyeon straightly looked towards Tiffany that also happy with her.

 

 

“I want him to change since before, you know?”

 

 

“That’s good then, right?”

 

 

“It is…”

 

 

They were silent for a while, and looking back to the bright moon. After a while, Tiffany called the older girl softly.

 

 

“TaeTae…?”

 

 

“Yes…?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“What is it, Fany ah…?”

 

 

Tiffany didn’t say anything; instead she pulled Taeyeon and landing her lips towards the older girl for their beautiful moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I really missing Sunny unnie~” Yoona uttered, when she and all her best friends picked up by Yoona’s driver, while both of her parents using their own car, and send back Hyeri to her mansion.

 

 

“Me too… why she didn’t go to college…? It’s been two days.” Hyoyeon added.

 

 

“How about, we’re going to her house…?” Sulli suggested.

 

 

“Why not…? Uncle Park, can you please go to my friend’s house, Sunny…?” Yoona uttered.

 

 

Since her driver already knew about everyone’s address of Yoona’s best friends, he set his destination to where Yoona wanted him to send them.

 

 

After a little while, finally all of them arrived at the yard of Lee’s family house.

 

 

Yuri the first one to get out from the car, and then she’s immediately went in front of the main entrance of the house.

 

 

Few ringing to the door bell, and then they heard a faint footsteps from inside as they saw an oldest sister of Sunny’s coming out to opened the door for them.

 

 

“Owh, Yuri ah… girls…!” Eun Kyu giving them her warm smile, as they bowed politely towards her.

 

 

“Eun Kyu unnie~” Hyoyeon waved towards her, as she continued. “Actually, we wanna ask about Sunny… where is she?”

 

 

“Owh… she didn’t tell you girls…?”

 

 

“Why? What happened to her…?” asked Sulli.

 

 

“She’s sick…”

 

 

“What…? Why she didn’t tell us anything…? That girl…” Yuri didn’t wait for any of Eun Kyu’s answer, but she let all of them entered the house.

 

 

“Since when she’s sick, unnie…?” asked Seo Hyun.

 

 

“Two days ago… luckily, her girlfriend took care of her…”

 

 

“What…?! She’s already had someone…? Without our knowledge?” asked Hyoyeon, Yuri and Seo Hyun, Sunny’s best friends.

 

 

“That danshin… she’s got two secrets that she’s hiding from us…? Wow… I wanna see her, now…!” Yuri stomped her feet as she walked to get Sunny, and she just wanted to smack her down until she felt regret for not telling them anything.

 

 

Eun Kyu just shook her head, when she saw the others also back up her words, and followed her to upstairs to meet with Sunny.

 

 

When Yuri opened the door knob, she saw Sunny feed by Hyomin on her bed.

 

 

“Lee Sunkyu…!” Yuri yelled out loud, makes Hyomin stood from her sit, while Sunny straighten her back at the bed board.

 

 

All of them looked towards the two girls like they owed them 1 billion dollars.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry for didn’t come to the funeral for giving the last respect for late uncle Dae Sung…” Sunny started their conversation.

 

 

“It’s okay… you’re really had a strong excuse anyway… Taeyeon will understand with your condition right now…” Hyoyeon uttered.

 

 

“Anyway, talking about both of you…” Yuri said, sitting together with Hyoyeon and Seo Hyun at the edge of the bed. She asked the older girl. “You girls okay now…?”

 

 

“Hmm…” Sunny humming, while nodded her head twice.

 

 

“How’s your guys discussion two days ago…? Is everything really went so well…?” asked Hyoyeon this time.

 

 

“S-she… I… y-yeah… we’re fine now…” the older girl hung low her head. She’s not sure should she tell all of them the truth or not.

 

 

“Something’s happening, between you two, right?” asked Seo Hyun.

 

 

“U-urm…”

 

 

“You girls really already together now…?” another question from Yuri.

 

 

“Why do you need to blushing, Sunny ah…?” Hyoyeon teased the older girl, as she nudging Sunny’s shoulder.

 

 

“Stop it…”

 

 

“Owh… I got it… you girls,” Hyoyeon gasped. “…tut tut tut?”

 

 

Sunny couldn’t spit anything, because she’s suddenly tongue-tied, and all she can do is hung low her head, and her face that full of red makes the others know how embarrassed right now for Sunny to talk about it.

 

 

“Oh god… Sunny unnie…!” Seo Hyun uttered, grabbed Sunny’s shoulder. “You girls, really… do it…?”

 

 

“Stop it, girls… why we talk about this…?!” Sunny pulled the pillow then hug it tightly as she can, crashing her whole body to the mattress.

 

 

Hyoyeon, as the choding friend among them, stood from her sit, then jumped to the mattress, while teasing Sunny and singing her own made song. “Sunny got her first night~ Sunny’s love Hyominie~”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter