Chapter 47 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany looked her own figure in front of the big mirror of her sister’s owned, while tried her ceremonial garment then took her own picture with her phone.

 

 

This is the day that she’s been waiting for. The day where she’s free from finishing her homework nor assignment for getting high mark in her main subjects, the day where she can be freely said to everyone else, she’ll find a job with her great degree from all of her hardworking.

 

 

And most importantly, the day where she can say to her special ‘someone’, that she’s already graduated and can be together with her again.

 

 

Even though they didn’t much have a phone call or messaging between them, but both Taeyeon and Tiffany trusted towards each other, and Tiffany didn’t have any doubt towards Taeyeon anymore, nor the opposite.

 

 

Taeyeon for now, have been a very successful and great painter in Britain as one of the most sought after among well known people and top in Asia.

 

 

Tiffany couldn’t be more proud for her girl that making a history for her country. Her name already listed as one of the most influential painter among the others.

 

 

After she’s opened her message and create one with her picture on it, she typed at the bottom, ‘getting ready for my graduation day… I thank for you TaeTae, for always support me in everything I do these past moments…’

 

 

After sending the message towards Taeyeon, she looked back in front of her, and really surprised when there’s someone that watching her.

 

 

“Unnie…! You’re surprised me…” Tiffany uttered, while caressed her chest, startled with Michelle’s silent presence.

 

 

“What…? This is my room…” Michelle innocently answered her.

 

 

“Your room is the only one that got this big mirror… I’ve told you anyway since last night, that I wanted to borrow your mirror…”

 

 

“Okay, okay princess pink…”

 

 

Tiffany chuckled when Michelle raised both of her hands, gave up to had an argument with her.

 

 

“Anyway, already told her about your graduation day…?” asked Michelle, while took her sit at the edge of her bed.

 

 

“Yeah…” Tiffany stared to her phone screen. “But, no answer…” she pouted cutely, makes Michelle smiled with how adorable her sister is.

 

 

“You know that our time with her in Birmingham, is really different, Miyoung ah… maybe, she’s already going to sleep.”

 

 

Tiffany blankly stared in front of her again. “Yeah… I know that.” She murmured.

 

 

“Miyoung ah…” Michelle called her again. This time, more softer.

 

 

“Yeah…?”

 

 

“I’m proud of you…”

 

 

Tiffany straightly looked towards her big sister, she’s smiled warmly at her, makes her heart melted for a while.

 

 

“She’s really changed you into something very different from before…” Michelle uttered.

 

 

“I know…” Tiffany murmured, while playing with her tip of blouse.

 

 

“I’m happy too, that both of you getting more closer than before…”

 

 

“…” Tiffany didn’t say anything, instead she’s smiled widely with Michelle’s words.

 

 

Even though they’re both realized their fault towards each other just through video call, but both of Taeyeon and Tiffany can felt each other’s sincerity, and tried to be closer again like before.

 

 

Not as their special one, but still as a great friend and companion towards each other when one of them needs the other one.

 

 

“I don’t know why I have to say this, but…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I think, she’s really did a very good move, to be apart from you these whole past months…”

 

 

Tiffany chuckled with her sister’s statement. She can’t deny it though, because she’s also agreed with it in silent.

 

 

If Taeyeon changed her mind to just stay and be with her before, she might not turned out to be this such a mature Hwang Miyoung that people ever thought.

 

 

And Taeyeon might never achieved something big like what she’s got right now if she’s changed her mind.

 

 

Everything’s happened for a reason, Tiffany’s thought. Both of her and Michelle smiled towards each other for a while. But suddenly someone interrupted their moment.

 

 

“Come on, guys… better get ready for Miyoung’s graduation day…!” yelled Henry from downstairs.

 

 

“Coming…!” Michelle answered. “Come on…” she said towards Tiffany, then helped her to packed her

 

ceremonial garment inside a plastic bag with a hanger on it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“One more picture…!” Seungri yelled a little bit louder, since there were a lot of people that after graduation, where those collegian took their last chance taking pictures with their friends, for didn’t know when will they will meet again like that.

 

 

“Come here, girls…” Yuri called her best friends, as Seungri used the chance to took their picture altogether.

 

 

“Wait, guys… I wanna take my handbag there.” Tiffany told them.

 

 

She didn’t wait for their answer, since they’re too busy with take a selfie together. Tiffany just make her way into her sit place just now, and take her handbag.

 

 

But suddenly, on her sit there’s a bouquet of flowers with pink folded paper inside it.

 

 

Tiffany looked around her, searching for the impossible person she thought will come to the ceremonial graduation all the time.

 

 

She then took the flowers into her arms, nestled it there safely. She opened the folded paper then read it. –Only you my exception… anyway, congratulates, Hwang Miyoung…!-

 

 

“TaeTae…” she murmured, as her eyes looking around for the shorter girl but found her nowhere.

 

 

Actually, Taeyeon already arrived since back then to her country, but didn’t tell to anyone, not even towards Seungri nor Soon Shin, only towards Vernon and Junsu.

 

 

She’s hiding at one of the trees at the outside of the place where they held the ceremony enlarge at the field.

 

 

It really makes Taeyeon really proud for her girl that she’s already achieved and graduate for today. She knows Tiffany already had been waiting for this moment.

 

 

Tiffany that still searching for Taeyeon approaching back her other friends. “Guys…”

 

 

“What is it, Fany ah…?” asked Soo Young.

 

 

“Taeyeon… you guys see her…?”

 

 

“Taeyeon…?” asked Yuri. “Kim Taeyeon…?” she echoed with the shorter girl’s full name.

 

 

“Yes… she’s here just now. She gave me this…” Tiffany informed to them, makes all of them also wander their eyes, looking for her.

 

 

“M-maybe… someone gave that to you, for her side…” told Seungri, when they’re just saw lots of unknown figure by him.

 

 

“But… but I don’t know, something inside me told she’s neared with me…” Tiffany murmured, staring at the flowers.

 

 

“Seungri’s maybe right, Tiff… she can asked anyone right now, since she’s making money over a mountain…” Jessica tried to be dork, as she hug the taller girl from shoulder to shoulder, comforting her.

 

 

“Huh… maybe…” Tiffany gave up, then Hyoyeon took her hand to have their moment together with fasten their happiness on every single picture that Seungri took for them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It took all her guts to write the short advice on her student’s exercise book and put an ‘X’ on their wrong answer that she had gave them during the summer’s holiday.

 

 

She had this thought when she’s started her work as a secondary school’s teacher in her hometown for first seven days; happy and full of spirit to make sure all her students pass for their important subjects.

 

 

But when it turns to be seven months, this was her thought; tired, felt a lot of guiltiness because of how her hand wrote ‘keep it up’, ‘don’t just drool, do your homework more’, ‘don’t be lazy’, and makes them dissapointed with her pretty face but really fierce towards them.

 

 

It’s not her fault anyway if they’re kept playing around, and didn’t want to be serious for their school.

 

 

She needs to be lucid, and more ‘friendly’ towards all of them, so she can make them into a better student not just for their parents but also for other teachers.

 

 

“Yah, Tiffany… you should go home now. It’s already a time where we can rest our for these couple days…” Hye Seon, her ex-collegian and also her now colleague, cheerfully said towards her.

 

 

“A little bit more, unnie… I don’t want to bring their work to my house…”

 

 

“Yeah, I know what you mean…” Hye Seon smiled, agreed with the younger girl’s word. “I wanna go now, okay? Min Ho oppa already waiting for me outside the gate now…”

 

 

“Owh… okay then. Tell him, thanks for the cookies yesterday. I don’t know he can make that tastefully cookies…”

 

 

“Well… who taught her…?” Hye Seon put both of her hands on her waist, like Superman always did, makes Tiffany chuckled with her still witticism.

 

 

“You’re dork, unnie…”

 

 

Hye Seon chuckled. “Gotta go now, Fany ah… see you next week…”

 

 

“Okay… bye, unnie…!”

 

 

“Bye~”

 

 

As soon as Hye Seon walked from the staff room, only left, Tiffany and other two teachers inside, three of them also had the same thought, since it’s still raining outside.

 

 

She has a car, but she’s still didn’t want to bring all her student’s books to her house. She needs to be free for just her two days spare time. She’s also need a break for some Kit Kat or something.

 

 

Few moments later, before she checked the last two books of her students, her phone beeped once, signaling a message was send to her.

 

 

From: Taeyeon

To: Tiffany

{ Are you really just stay there for the whole evening hour…? }

 

 

Tiffany titled her head with Taeyeon’s weird message. It’s been three days they didn’t messaging towards each other, but when out of sudden Taeyeon send that weird message to her, her head more in messed.

 

 

She knows that Taeyeon still in Beijing, China to draw another well known people’s portrait in there since the first day of this week. But she didn’t know that Taeyeon make her decision to go back to her country, and continued working in distance for her company in Britain.

 

 

Any offer from her company, she will definitely accept it, and do it for them.

 

 

From: Tiffany

To: Taeyeon

{ What do you mean, TaeTae? }

 

 

From: Taeyeon

To: Tiffany

{ Come on… let’s have some Chi Maek with me with Junho and Seungri here… I’m hungry~ }

 

 

“What…? With Junho and Seungri- wait up… Oh… My… God…” every word Tiffany uttered, she stood taller from her sit, makes Miri and Hwisun, her other colleagues looking at her weirdly.

 

 

“What is it, Fany ah…?” asked Miri.

 

 

“Yeah… you seems like, too much shocked…” Hwisun added.

 

 

“U-urm… n-nothing, sunbaenim… urm… I gotta go now. See you guys next week…” she said while bowed her head to both of them.

 

 

“Okay then…” both Miri and Hwisun uttered, as they saw Tiffany snake her way through all the desks of other teacher’s and immediately going out through the main entrance of the staff room.

 

 

Tiffany didn’t know if Taeyeon really already in Junho’s café or what. It’s still at 6 in the evening because Junho will open his café at 7.30, and she didn’t want to hope a lot. But it’s too late, she’s didn’t just hoping Taeyeon really in there, but she’s wanted Taeyeon in front of her, standing while smile warmly in front of her.

 

 

She’s wanted Taeyeon to be with her this moment, that’s all she’s wishing for, since Taeyeon left her.

 

 

She’s always imagined Taeyeon opened wide her both arms and ask for the hug from her, as she’s running towards the shorter girl just like in Bollywood film. Always about that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as she arrived in front of Junho’s café, she looked around the café. Silent. No movement, no one outside the café.

 

 

She’s carefully unbuckle her belt sit after she’s turn off her car’s engine, then slowly stepped outside her car.

 

 

“See…? Not open yet… where is she…?” Tiffany murmured, then pouted.

 

 

Tiffany then immediately took her phone and called Taeyeon.

 

 

Few ringing, but it’s just turn into voice mail. “Oh my god…! Where the hell is Kim Taeyeon…?!” she’s a little bit yelled out loud, since she saw no one surrounded her.

 

 

Suddenly, not before she walked inside her car back, she saw bubbles filled up her surrounding, makes her a little bit surprised. Her eyes wandered to every corner, but found out that the bubbles came from Junho’s café rooftop.

 

 

She knows a bunch of people must be playing the bubbles up there when she saw lots of bubbles came from different direction.

 

 

Just as about she thought it mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter