Chapter 41 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Since Yuri’s class just below the floor where’s Jessica’s class right now, Jessica straightly went to downstairs after her lecturer, Mrs. Ji Hyo told them don’t forget to send their new assignment within a month from now.

 

 

Before she walked any further in front Yuri’s class, she saw Kim Bum also waiting outside the class.

 

 

Not long after that, all of Yuri’s collegian already got out from her class, and she’s one of the bunch of students lastly walked out from her class.

 

 

“Yuri ah…” called Kim Bum, stopped her intention to meet Jessica, since they’re already promise to have their lunch together with the rest.

 

 

“Owh, oppa…” Yuri standing in front of Kim Bum, making Jessica a little bit jealous.

 

 

Jessica immediately hiding at the end of the lockers, but barely heard their conversation, since other collegian walked and talking among them.

 

 

“What is it, oppa…?” Yuri uttered.

 

 

“I just wanna ask you something…”

 

 

“Okay?”

 

 

“Will you free for this night?”

 

 

“Well, I’m sorry… I have my study group with my other best friends…”

 

 

Kim Bum’s dissapointed expression didn’t go unnoticed by Yuri, but she knows that if she accepted his invited, Jessica will get jealous.

 

 

“It-it’s okay then…”

 

 

“I’m sorry, oppa…”

 

 

“No, I’m fine…”

 

 

Both of them staring for a while, and when Yuri looked to her wristwatch, and she remembered about Jessica’s class also already ended, she excuse herself from the older man in front her.

 

 

“Oppa… I wanna go meet Jessica now, if you don’t have anything to ask or tell me…”

 

 

“Owh, nothing… just, that…”

 

 

“So, see you later?”

 

 

“Y-yeah, of course…”

 

 

But after a few steps Yuri took from Kim Bum, he stopped her. “Yuri, wait…”

 

 

“Yes…?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Oppa…”

 

 

Kim Bum forced a smile. “I hope, she will make you happy…”

 

 

“W-what…?”

 

 

When outside Yuri’s class a little bit empty for their collegian already went to cafeteria and away from them, Kim Bum took his chance to walk closer towards Yuri and Jessica couldn’t take her eyes away from both of them.

 

 

“What is he tried to do…?” Jessica’s thought, a little bit uneasy.

 

 

Kim Bum stood in front of Yuri with his genuine smile, as he gave a soft kiss to her forehead, makes Yuri really surprised with his action.

 

 

It was such long seconds for three of them, when Jessica saw the scene that makes her a little bit unsecure.

 

 

Kim Bum pulled from the kiss, as he uttered. “I love you, Kwon Yuri…”

 

 

Yuri really didn’t know what to say towards the man in front of her, she was indeed tongue-tied with what he had done.

 

 

Jessica couldn’t look at it for too long, as she dragged her feet to the emergency stairs. Her breath shaky, and she felt her heart wanted to explode with what she felt right now; anger and full of jealousy.

 

 

“Yuri will not, falling for it, right?” Jessica’s thought again, kept holding on her tears from drowning her cheeks.

 

 

She then took her steps then just sitting at the third floor inside the emergency stairs, and wait for Yuri there.

 

 

“O-oppa…” Yuri still felt surprised, and makes her stuttered.

 

 

“I know, you’re really loves her, and I saw from her as well, that she’s really love you… I just, wanted to blurted those words to you, to make you realized, there’s also someone loving you other than her…”

 

 

“I-I’m sorry, oppa…”

 

 

“Why you need to say sorry…? You didn’t do anything wrong towards me.”

 

 

Yuri hung low her head, out of words.

 

 

“I don’t want to be the third party, where you girls relationship ended up because of me… that’s why, I’m giving her a chance, to be with you…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Yuri ah… I’m sorry, for being cowards for almost three years…”

 

 

Yuri straightly looked to his eyes. “Cowards…? Three years…? what’s he meant with it?”

 

 

Kim Bum showed off his dimple, as he continued. “You should go see your girlfriend, Yuri ah… she must be waiting for you…”

 

 

“Y-yeah…”

 

 

Kim Bum slightly bowed his head, followed by Yuri as she just looked Kim Bum’s back that walked further from where he stood just now.

 

 

Yuri then snapped all her thought after Kim Bum vanished from her view as she took a look to her wristwatch again. She knows that without telling Jessica, that older girl will just wait in front of her class if she’s the one who finished early.

 

 

She didn’t know that Jessica already waiting for her on her sit at the emergency stairs.

 

 

Since Yuri didn’t want to take more time for using the elevator, she used the emergency stairs and took her steps to the third floor.

 

 

To her surprise, she saw a girl hung low her head in front of the third floor’s door, and she’s indeed more surprised when she realized it was actually Jessica.

 

 

“Sica…?” she softly called the girl, afraid if she made a mistake.

 

 

“K-Kwon Banjang…” Jessica tried to be dork, but her red eyes immediately got noticed by Yuri.

 

 

“What happened to you…? Why your eyes puffed?”

 

 

“W-what…? I’m too sleepy waiting for you here, okay?” Jessica added an awkward chuckle.

 

 

“Why you didn’t wait for me outside my class since you’re finished earlier than me?”

 

 

“Y-you know I don’t like standing for a long while, don’t you?”

 

 

Yuri didn’t satisfy with her lame excuse, as she took a sit beside Jessica.

 

 

Slowly, Yuri took the older girl’s hand, and clasped their hands together. “You saw both of me, and Kim Bum oppa…?”

 

 

“Ah…? N-no…! I don’t see anything with what he did and said towards you…”

 

 

“How come you know that he did something towards me…?” Yuri caught her off guard.

 

 

Her words just makes Jessica immediately changed their topic. “You know, we should go now…”

 

 

Not before Jessica stood from her sit, Yuri immediately pulled her back to her sit, as she uttered. “Sica yah… don’t worry about him. I don’t have any feelings towards anyone else, rather than just towards you…”

 

 

“…” Jessica’s face was really full of redness.

 

 

“I really want to make it up just towards you for our relationship… you love me first, but you make me falling in love with you deeper without your knowledge… you should know that.”

 

 

“Are you trying to comfort me, Yul…?” Jessica murmured.

 

 

“I’m not… I’m just telling you the truth.”

 

 

“Yeah, right…” Jessica rolled her eyes, but she’s like it thought with Yuri’s blurted.

 

 

“Let me tell you something about my feelings towards you right now…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I really love you, more than anything right now, and you’re always my priority, for me to always to take care of… to be truth, I thought, I will not find anyone better than Taeyeon after I know about the truth about our real relationship…”

 

 

Hearing Yuri opened her heart towards her, makes her tried to comfort the younger girl with rested her arms to Yuri’s shoulders.

 

 

“But when you’re always stay by my side, accepted my weakness, and put together back my broken heart, that’s when I started to only see you as one and only for me…”

 

 

Jessica pulled the younger girl to her warm embrace. “I’m sorry for doubting you, Yuri ah…”

 

 

“I didn’t put the blame on you, if you felt jealous with him, because I like when you’re jealous…”

 

 

Yuri heard Jessica’s cute chuckled, and it’s never failed to make her felt happy hearing that again from the girl she loves more deeply than before.

 

 

Jessica tightening her hug, but Yuri likes with how the older girl needed her at that time.

 

 

“No worry… I keep my heart just for you…”

 

 

Even though Yuri didn’t saw Jessica’s face, but she knows that the blonde girl was blushing hardly since she felt her heart beating like crazy against her chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the evening, leaving all her work when it was already dark outside the gallery, Taeyeon put on her coat, and hung her handbag on her left shoulder as she walked out from her office.

 

 

Standing alone in front of the elevator, Taeyeon knows she’s one of the last group that going home late, since only the third floor of her father’s big gallery still turn on the light.

 

 

There were also a bunch of workaholic colleagues inside their own office room that Taeyeon can saw, but she couldn’t take it anymore, since her eyes begging for a rest.

 

 

She knows she need one, and that’s the reason why she excuse herself from the gallery and just wanted to rest for the whole night.

 

 

Few moments later after she’s out from the building, she’s immediately took her steps to the bus stop, and waiting for any public transportation all by herself at the quiet and not so many people there with her.

 

 

She didn’t want to take a sit, since there’s someone that sitting not too far from where she stood, just kept staring at her.

 

 

That unknown person wearing a cap, sunglasses and mask to cover .

 

 

Taeyeon a little bit uneasy, but still, kept cool and not too showed off how stiffened she is right now.

 

 

Taeyeon really wanted to look at the man’s face, but she’s afraid, that the man will realize her action.

 

 

Just after three minutes that felt like hours for her, finally a blue bus stopped in front of the bus stop, and she’s immediately walked inside, didn’t noticed that the stranger also followed her and sitting two chairs behind her.

 

 

A sudden call from Tiffany makes Taeyeon forgot about how afraid she was just now. “Hey…”

 

 

“TaeTae… miss you, baby…”

 

 

“I miss you too… but I know you’re really busy with your nonstop receiving lots of assignments from your lecturers…”

 

 

“Huh… I don’t wanna being too much busy, while I kept ignoring you, TaeTae…”

 

 

“Haish… don’t worry about me. I’m busy too, and you know that I will go to overseas next month, right?”

 

 

“I wanna go with you…”

 

 

“Yah… you remember what your father had told you? You don’t have any more leisure time with me. Fany ah… this is your final semester, just think about it first…”

 

 

Tiffany took her place from inside her bed to outside her balcony, as she leaning her to the banister, too much enjoying talking with her girlfriend, rather than thinking about her grumbling stomach.

 

 

While Taeyeon kept talking with her girlfriend, she didn’t noticed at all the stranger heard all her conversation, more than anyone that just doing their own business.

 

 

“Oh god… why am I like a bad crook or something…? Shouldn’t I just go talk with her, rather than doing like this…?” Chorong’s thought, a little bit weird with what she’s doing right now.

 

 

“Fany ah… I have another upcoming call…”

 

 

“No…!”

 

 

“I will message with you later, okay?”

 

 

“Haish… who’s dare to interrupted our talk?”

 

 

“Fany ah…”

 

 

“Huh… fine…”

 

 

Taeyeon still chuckle with Tiffany’s jealousy mood, as she let Tiffany’s the one who ended their call, as Taeyeon took a look at her phone screen, ‘Dad’. She wasted no time for her beloved father.

 

 

“Dad…”

 

 

“Taeyeonie~”

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled with how dork her father is, as she asked him. “What’s wrong, dad…? Miss me~?”

 

 

“A little…”

 

 

“Hmm~~” Taeyeon used her aegyo with Soon Shin’s witticism.

 

 

"Okay, okay… a lot… and of course towards Yuri as well…”

 

 

Another chuckled from the latter.

 

 

“Anyway Taeyeonie… I have this one friend, that will take care of you when you’re going to overseas for your job.”

 

 

“Friend…? Friend of yours…?”

 

 

“Your friend literally…”

 

 

“Huh…?” Taeyeon titled her head. “My friend, too…?”

 

 

“Yeap… she’s nice anyway. And I hope, both of you will take care towards each other, even though she’s a little bit younger than you… but yeah… who cares about age if she’s nice and kind…?”

 

 

“What’s her name…?”

 

 

“Eyy… your friend, but you didn’t know who’s the girl…? You sure she didn’t call you before I call you?”

 

 

“Dad… I really don’t know who do you mean that person is…”

 

 

“Your first model, and your already friend… Park Chorong…”

 

 

“Park Chorong…?” she repeated again, makes the young girl behind her a little bit stiffened on her sit.

 

 

“W-why she’s suddenly spit my name…?”

 

 

Her heart beating so fast. Taeyeon suddenly turned her head to look around, when she heard Chorong’s phone beeped. It was from Chorong’s adopted daughter that messaging her.

 

 

When Taeyeon saw behind her, she saw the same person that staring at her a while ago.

 

 

They were staring towards each other for a long awkward second, makes Chorong immediately hung low her head and showed her cap’s logo. Luckily, she’s wearing her sunglasses.

 

 

“Urm, dad…?” Taeyeon uttered, turned back her head in front of her.

 

 

“Yes?”

 

 

“If you don’t mind, can you tell me, where is Chorong right now?” Taeyeon talked with her father like she was whispering towards him. She just wanted to comfort herself for didn’t thinking too much about the stranger behind her.

 

 

“She’s already came over here about a week ago, since she’s managing one of her business here…”

 

 

“Okay…? That’s weird… is this person, is really Park Chorong…? But, why she did like this, and scared me to dead…?”

 

 

“Taeyeon…?”

 

 

“…” Taeyeon still think deeply about the person behind her. Right now, instead of feel unsecured, she’s full with of the feeling for wanted to know who’s the real identity of the person that following her.

 

 

“Yah, Taeyeon ah…” Soon Shin louder his voice.

 

 

“Y-yeah…”

 

 

“What’s wrong? Why you suddenly asked about her? Doesn’t you girls already being a good buddy…? You’re already met her…?”

 

 

“N-no, not yet… just, wanna ask about her location… that’s, all…”

 

 

“Okay…”

 

 

“But dad… why you ask for her help…?”

 

 

“Coincidentally, the place that she will started her busy midyear are same as your places where you will work…”

 

 

“R-really…?”

 

 

“Hmm…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Taeyeon ah… I just wanna tell you about this, and I think, I should put the phone now... I need to call Yuri, okay?”

 

 

“Okay… bye…”

 

 

“Bye…”

 

 

After a while, the bus stopped at the bus stop neared her apartment, as she’s immediately walked out from the bus.

 

 

Her walk was so fast when she looked behind her was the same person that followed her all the way to the street where she lived.

 

 

“If she’s really Park Chorong, she will not do this to me, and makes me scared… maybe,” Taeyeon gasped. “This person is a real crook…! Help me…!”

 

 

The reason why Chorong followed Taeyeon just wanted to make her safe, and also wanted to know where she live, so maybe she can take a look around if she needs some help or other else.

 

 

Taeyeon immediately pressed the password in front of the main entrance of the building and can saw the reflection through the glass double door that the person still standing at her back.

 

 

She needs to do something. She needs to know who’s the person that kept followed her. For being one of Min Jung’s adopted daughter and had been teach how to protecting herself, she’s approaching the person that a little bit stunned with her action.

 

 

Not before Chorong took her steps further from the apartment, Taeyeon grabbed her wrist then pushed her into the wall street a little bit rough, and trapped her with her strong grip.

 

 

Taeyeon took the chance to take off the cap from Chorong’s head and her sunglasses. She’s scrutinized the appearance of the girl.

 

 

“Oh god… Chorongie…?!”

 

 

“H-hye…”

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter