Chapter 24 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of them really in good mood just right after walked out from the pinball field.

 

 

“Haish… I can’t believe Sunny unnie killed me in just five minutes we’re started the war…” Yoona said out loud when they’re already took a sit inside the restaurant, just few minutes from the sports ground.

 

 

“Who told you to just look at your girlfriend, when we’re getting so serious for the game…” Sunny blurted, makes the others laughing with their fake arguing.

 

 

But Sunny’s words just making their maknae full in silent, embarrassed.

 

 

“Anyway, Hyomin ah… I don’t know you’re also like this kind of extreme sport…” Hyoyeon declared.

 

 

“I like trying new things…”

 

 

“What…? New things…? So, this is your first time played it…?” asked Soo Young in disbelief.

 

 

Hyomin nodded.

 

 

“But, you’re just killed me and Sunny…!” Jessica whined, as the others laughing with them.

 

 

“It’s fun anyway, right?”

 

 

“Yes…!” the others agreed with her, and everyone enjoyed the game so much.

 

 

But, those game actually, they’re doing it for someone. Yuri.

 

 

“Seems like you didn’t enjoyed it, Yuri ah…” Tiffany exclaimed.

 

 

“It-it’s fun… really…” Yuri admitted, but not until she saw Hyomin and Jessica being closer at the middle of the war.

 

 

She didn’t know why she should jealous with Hyomin, when she grabbed Jessica’s hand to pulled her up when Hyomin ‘killed’ Jessica during they’re playing the pinball game. And that’s the reason why she was ‘killed’ by Soo Young, and let Tiffany’s team got their team’s flag and winning easily.

 

 

It’s such an epic moment, when all of them celebrated their winning without knowing Yuri’s feelings.

 

 

“I told you…” Jessica uttered, smiling happily.

 

 

As about they’re served their order a while ago, they continued talking while munching their food. Their main topic for now, it’s none other than their camping.

 

 

When just few of spoons Yuri eating her meals, she felt her left jeans pocket vibrated. She took out her phone and saw new message. In a moment, she take a look what’s and who’s the sender.

 

 

From: Taeyeon

To: Yuri

{ Yuri ah… where are you? We want to talk to you, about us. }

 

 

Yuri’s hand clenched when she saw the name. Everyone around the circle table noticed with Yuri’s sudden changed face. They even can guess who is the sender; whether her father, or Taeyeon that can make her like that.

 

 

“Urm… I need to go to the restroom for a while, okay…?” Yuri said, faking back her smile towards them.

 

 

“Okay…” Sunny’s the only one who answered her, as the others give her a warm smile.

 

 

All of them didn’t say anything when Yuri already step further from them, because all what they’ve did for her this morning, couldn’t get enough to make Yuri forget about her problem, not even a little.

 

 

As Yuri closed the door, she checked for a while inside the restroom, if there’s any user. When she’s pretty sure just her inside, she took her phone out from her jeans pocket, then she called Taeyeon.

 

 

Few ringing, but Taeyeon picked up the phone so quickly without her realization, and immediately asked Yuri. “Where are you…?”

 

 

“…” it was silent from the other line.

 

 

“Yuri ah… I’m worried about you.”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I know you’re still angry with both of me and, dad…”

 

 

Yuri’s heart became more hurting whenever Taeyeon just accepted her father just like that. She’s leaning through the sink while holding her tears.

 

 

“But, Yuri ah… he tried to explain everything to both of us… so, please… we need to meet up.”

 

 

“Why should I…? He’s lying to me. He’s lying about his past, with your mother…”

 

 

“At least, we need to listen to his words until the end, Yuri ah…”

 

 

“Why do you need to just, forgive him…?! You like being my stepsister, don’t you…?!” Yuri bursting her anger, and tears started to drown her again.

 

 

Yuri didn’t know, there’s someone outside the restroom hearing all her words.

 

 

“It’s not like that, Yuri ah… he’s my father, your father. Of course I need to forgive him…”

 

 

“I really didn’t want to meet you guys, anymore… tell him, that I quit from working with him.”

 

 

“Yuri ah…”

 

 

“And if we both meet, just pretend that you didn’t know me…”

 

 

“Yuri, please-“

 

 

Yuri hung up her phone, as she continued crying while closed tightly her eyes.

 

 

She’s really didn’t want to cry, but whenever she’s thinking back about those tragic reality, it’s always makes her weak in the knee, and pain in the head. She’s really hope everything just a nightmare, that she needs to wake up now, so she can be back as the usual Yuri which people already know her well.

 

 

“Yuri…?”

 

 

Someone was calling her from the back, and she’s immediately wiped her cheeks.

 

 

When Yuri looked at the mirror wall, she saw Jessica with her sympathy’s face.

 

 

“J-Jessica…” another fake smile for her.

 

 

Jessica leaned to the sink, facing the mirror wall and looked at Yuri’s reflection. “You shouldn’t force yourself to come to college this morning, just to get rid of your problem, Yuri ah…”

 

 

Yuri lowered her head.

 

 

“You should know something important…” Jessica finally blurted.

 

 

Yuri lifted back her head, and clueless while looking at Jessica.

 

 

“Actually… I’m jealous…” Jessica’s voice almost cracked, but still clearly can be heard by Yuri.

 

 

“I’m so jealous, when you just think about how to get Taeyeon, rather than me…” she didn’t looked at Yuri’s eyes.

 

 

Slowly, Jessica turned her body and facing towards Yuri, so did with her.

 

 

“I love you, Yuri…” Jessica finally got her courage from nowhere she knows, and let Yuri knows about her true feelings towards her.

 

 

It’s just makes Yuri stunned for a while without any word came out from . She’s freeze. Her mind freeze, her eyes didn’t blink even once, her heart stop beating.

 

 

When Jessica suddenly leaned closer, that’s when Yuri finally can felt her heart beating, but in a rapid speed.

 

 

She kissed Yuri in the lips, slowly but deeply to make her feel her sincere love.

 

 

Yuri couldn’t replied those kissed for a moment because of two reasons; she was stunned with Jessica’s soft lips, and she was shocked with how addicted her lips now.

 

 

After they’re kissing for almost five seconds, Yuri replied those kiss, makes Jessica’s mind wanted to just burst and diminished into the air. Yuri’s naughty hands went to grabbed Jessica’s waist, while Jessica’s hands circling Yuri’s neck.

 

 

They were kissing almost a minute, as Yuri pulled from the kiss, as Jessica a little bit upset.

 

 

“I-I can’t breathe…” Yuri honestly spit, makes Jessica chuckled.

 

 

They were resting their forehead towards each other. “Since when…?” Yuri finally asked when they’re just kept quiet and staring.

 

 

“Since the first time I saw you, at the library…”

 

 

Yuri pulled from Jessica’s forehead, wondered.

 

 

“I-I falling in love, with how beautiful your eyes were…”

 

 

“Ookaay…?”

 

 

Jessica smiled with Yuri’s cute clueless face.

 

 

“Can you give me a chance, to be with you…? To take care of you…? To be always by your side…? To let you know, that I really, honestly loving you, from the bottom of my heart…?”

 

 

Yuri can felt her sincerity, even through her pleading eyes can makes Yuri goosebumps. But, she’s still not ready enough to give her love towards Taeyeon to anyone else for now. She’s scared, that she might be hurt again.

 

 

“Jessica… to be truth, I’m still not over her…” Yuri admitted, makes Yuri can saw Jessica’s saddened face.

 

 

“Give me a time for this. Give me a time, to forget about her… I know you can make me smile, with just heard your cute chuckle…” Yuri tried to be dork, but it’s still makes Jessica chuckled with her words.

 

 

“But, I will always makes you at the top of my ‘only exception’ list…” Yuri ended her words with giving Jessica the most sincere and warm smile.

 

 

“Am I…?” Jessica tightening her hugs towards Yuri, too happy, but well, she needs to control herself too in front of Yuri.

 

 

“Hmm… of course.” Yuri said.

 

 

Both of them back to staring towards each other. Smiling like a crazy two girls inside the public restroom of the restaurant, without much care of who will come inside their not really a suitable and romantic first-confess place.

 

 

But they didn’t care, if it’s just two of them inside. Especially for Jessica, as long as Yuri finally know about her true feelings towards her.

 

 

“You should meet them… I mean, your father, and Taeyeon…” Jessica suddenly told her.

 

 

“I-I don’t know…”

 

 

“Let’s just hear your father explanation until the end… you might change your mind for it.”

 

 

Yuri sighed for a while.

 

 

“Huh… okay. Come on, let’s get out from here…” Yuri uttered.

 

 

Both of Yuri and Jessica walked back to their table, makes the other a little bit weirdly looking at them.

 

 

“What…?” Yuri asked.

 

 

“N-nothing…” they said, almost unison.

 

 

They kept wondering for what had happened to Yuri and Jessica inside the restroom for that long moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After they bid goodbye towards each other, and a little bit surprised when Yuri kept resisting to send Jessica to her home when she drive her own car, they’re all separated in their own way and destination.

 

 

But for Tiffany, she sent back Hyomin to her house, then to her studio by using Jessica’s car.

 

 

Yuri and Jessica didn’t straight to Jessica’s house, instead Yuri brought her to her apartment house, since Jessica had promised to her, to lend her help with her messy house.

 

 

Yuri didn’t know that Taeyeon, Henry and Soon Shin already waiting for her inside Taeyeon’s house for a while. They really wanted to settle down this with Yuri, so Yuri won’t put a deep revenge towards them for a long while.

 

 

As Yuri and Jessica finally arrived in front of Yuri’s room’s door, someone’s stop them from entering her room, “Yuri ah…”

 

 

Slowly, Yuri looked to her back. Her father calling her as softly as he can, to makes Yuri didn’t surprise with his calling.

 

 

“D-dad…?”

 

 

Silent. Both of them staring towards each other. The key that she’s still holding on, grabbed by Jessica.

 

 

Jessica saw there were two more person inside the apartment house other than Yuri’s father; Henry and Taeyeon. “Just, go have a talk with uncle Soon Shin, uncle Henry and Taeyeon, Yuri ah… I will wait inside your house, okay?” Jessica calmly ordered her.

 

 

“Thank you…” Soon Shin said towards Jessica, as Jessica shoved Yuri to her father, and she walked inside Yuri’s house.

 

 

Soon Shin leading Yuri inside Taeyeon’s house, and there she saw, another two persons waiting for her at the living room.

 

 

“Yuri…” called Taeyeon, stood from her sit.

 

 

“Come here, Yuri… have a sit first.” Henry told her, as Yuri just followed his order.

 

 

Yuri sit side by side with Taeyeon with a suitable distance, while both of H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter