Chapter 15 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I am beyond surprised that your parents agreed with our relationship…” said Yoona when they’re in the little living room together, at Yoona’s apartment house.

 

 

It’s just few moment they’ve know each other, but both Seo Hyun and Yoona agreed to take their relationship to the next level. As an official couple.

 

 

They kept busying themselves without knowing what had happened to their best friends’ condition right now. All they care, is their relationship that floating safely right now, or maybe FOR NOW.

 

 

Seo Hyun already told her other best friends about her relationship with Yoona, so do with Yoona. But, they’re still didn’t make their relationship official in public, because Yoona was afraid that the news will spreading through the whole space, and her parents will know about this.

 

 

That’s one problem she’s scared to face off. Both of her parents is a very strong religious adherent. Plus, one of a well known snob rich people. Except her father. Her mother even want her to just marry with the one who she choose and like for Yoona. While her father is really support her in anything she do.

 

 

Seo Hyun also knows about it, but she calmly told Yoona, she’s always right by her side, all the way of their path.

 

 

Seo Hyun then looked to her beloved girlfriend, as she leaning closer to give a short peck to Yoona’s lips, then she rested besides Yoona’s shoulder at the couch.

 

 

“And why shouldn’t they?” said Seo Hyun. “Can’t you see them? They looked at you like they’re the one who fallen in love with you…”

 

 

“Well, that was certainly better instead of kick me out of the house…”

 

 

Seo Hyun chuckled with how dork her girlfriend is.

 

 

“Oh, indeed; I’m very glad it turned out way much better than I thought.” Said Seo Hyun – and so she was; very glad to have the coolest parents ever. And then she went to laying on Yoona’s lap, doubting less, hoping much for telling the truth to Yoona’s parents.

 

 

“Anyway… I am much thankful for their acceptance towards us. But, I doubt my parents…” Yoona pouted.

 

 

“Yoong… You know that I’m always with you, right? No matter what happened…” Seo Hyun took her girlfriend’s left hand, and placed it to her cheek.

 

 

“I know, baby… I know… I’m just, scared…”

 

 

Both of them were in silent. Staring at each other, comforting each other with just showing their warm stare.

 

 

It was true; Yoona was trembling. With some kind of scared and nervous feelings, she seemed to see a frightful emptiness of agreement with her parents.

 

 

The dark night outside her house swallowed both them up, but she felt strange, when she thinking, she will not stopped loved by the one who she really loving to.

 

 

Seo Hyun then spit something to cool down Yoona’s nervousness, “You mustn’t worry about what you said and thought. It was not important right now.”

 

 

Yoona caressed softly to Seo Hyun’s curly long hair.

 

 

“I believe it to be the only way in which you can regain your calm.” She continued.

 

 

Other than all her best friends, Yoona had not often meet someone in such a great manner of comforting her very well.

 

 

She suddenly grew red in the face and her eyes just stuck in one view, Seo Hyun’s lips when Seo Hyun biting her lips, signaling something to her.

 

 

“Are you going to killing me?” Yoona asked innocently.

 

 

“Yes, I suppose that that’s gonna be my job for now…” Seo Hyun said, took her sit back, then holding Yoona’s hand to pull her to the bathroom.

 

 

“Are you quite sure?” Yoona play along, as she smashed her body with Seo Hyun’s when they’re already at the side of the bed.

 

 

“I don’t wish to say too much about it, but I must remind you that I am a great killer,” Seo Hyun whispered to Yoona’s right ear, “especially inside the bedroom…”

 

 

Yoona gulped with how different Seo Hyun was when just both of them together at the same room, having their y time.

 

 

Seo Hyun leaning closer to Yoona’s face, as she spit something, “Are you ready to give your love, just for me…?”

 

 

“I’m always ready, if it’s you’re the one…” Yoona’s hot breathing fanning Seo Hyun’s lips, as Seo Hyun makes her first move.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny already arrived at Hyoyeon’s house just right after she finished prepared herself for their girls’ night.

 

 

Sunny straightly glaring at the younger girl that putting on her make-up, as Hyoyeon realized with Sunny’s glare through the reflection from the mirror.

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“You sure you wanna go out with us?” Sunny actually already asked her the same question for uncountable time since this morning.

 

 

“110% really sure…” Hyoyeon looked like she’s forcing herself to giving her assure smile towards Sunny.

 

 

“You looked like, you’re forcing yourself to forget about him—“

 

 

“Please, Sunny…” Hyoyeon cut out Sunny’s words. She put down the lipstick back to the table, as she closed her eyes.

 

 

She really didn’t want to cry because of the man that betrayed her. She didn’t want to ruin the happy mood. Moreover, she’s already at the last part to put on her make-up.

 

 

“Stop talking about that man in front of me, from now on…”

 

 

Sunny didn’t say anything. She knows the impact that Luhan and In Guk leaving towards them really a gigantic one.

 

 

“There’s someone that loves me more than I thought… she deserve to get the chance…”

 

 

Sunny weirdly looking at Hyoyeon.

 

 

“But, I wanna know, how much she loves me for now… so please, stop talking about them again, so I can move on to be with the one that loved me more than him…”

 

 

“I’m sorry…” Sunny muttered, enough to make Hyoyeon heard her.

 

 

After a while, Sunny and Hyoyeon went to the garage, and Hyoyeon still didn’t start her car engine when they’re already inside her car.

 

 

“You have one of their phone numbers?” Hyoyeon asked out of sudden.

 

 

“Uh… I have Tiffany’s…” Sunny answered, scrolling down at her contact list.

 

 

“Call her with my phone… I wanna tell them something…”

 

 

Sunny just followed her words, as she took the phone from Hyoyeon’s hand, then she saved first Tiffany’s number before she called the latter.

 

 

Tiffany didn’t wait for long to looking blankly to the unknown number that called her. She picked up the phone without hesitation. “Hello?”

 

 

“Tiffany?”

 

 

“Yes, this is me…”

 

 

“It’s me, Hyoyeon…”

 

 

“Owh, Hyoyeon ah…!” Tiffany’s high pitch voice sudden makes Hyoyeon a little bit jolted.

 

 

“Wow… you’re that happy to just hear my voice…?” Hyoyeon playfully said, makes Tiffany chuckled.

 

 

“What’s up, Hyo…?” Tiffany casually asked.

 

 

“You girls don’t have to drive your own car… let me be your driver tonight, okay? So, I’ll pick you up…” Hyoyeon offering herself, as Sunny looking at her fascinatingly for the incalculable times.

 

 

“Wah… Hyo driver… that will be nice. Thank god, Soo Young already here at my house, but not Jessica. She said she have something to do, since her cousins visited her. So, I brought our new friend…!”

 

 

“New friend? Who is she?” asked Hyoyeon, looking at Sunny that also wanted to know about their topic of conversation.

 

 

“Park Hyomin… She’s my best friend’s friend, Sulli… she will replaced Jessica’s spot.”

 

 

“That’s great then… okay, we’ll be there in a few moment, okay?” told Hyoyeon.

 

 

“Okay…! See you later…” Tiffany really sounded cheerfully that she didn’t even know why.

 

 

As Hyoyeon already hung up her phone, Sunny immediately asked her, “What is it?”

 

 

“Jessica can’t come with us. Her cousins visited her house. And someone will replace her spot… their friend, miss Park, Hyomin…?”

 

 

“Owh…” suddenly Sunny remembered something about the name Hyoyeon mentioned just now. “Park- what?!”

 

 

“What…? What is it, Sunny?”

 

 

“Don’t you know her?!”

 

 

“Who? Park Hyomin?”

 

 

“That new DJ on one of the radio station…!”

 

 

Hyoyeon thinking for a while, as she repeat over and over again the name inside her mind. Something then clicked to her memory, “Owh, yeah… DJ Byung…!”

 

 

“Wow… let’s meet her…! I really wanna look her face…!” Sunny said. She’s really a big fan for that DJ. Even her other best friends including Hyoyeon also knows how much she adore that DJ since the DJ first debut in other radio station.

 

 

Hyoyeon start her car engine, as she driving her car away from her family’s house.

 

 

Sunny didn’t stop there, instead she continued talking about her lovely DJ Byung. “Her voice sounds charming, and she’s funny too…!”

 

 

“I know right? No one can beat her in that ‘Battle Talk’ session… she’s really mischievous…!” Hyoyeon also brainwashed by Sunny.

 

 

“But, do you think, she’s nice too…?”

 

 

“Yah… how come you thought like that towards your idol…? Don’t you remember when she talked about that abandoned kids, and she hopefully that if she’s become a billionare, she will help everyone in the world to get a shelter for them…?”

 

 

“Huh… I don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter