Chapter 6 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a while, finally Taeyeon arrived infront the door apartment house, as she slowly open the door knob just right after she unlocked the door with her pair key that were given by Yuri not long ago.

 

 

She thought, Yuri already went to sleep, or already in her private room, but she can saw clearly the living room were bright with the help from the TV’s light.

 

 

“Yuri…?” Taeyeon called as slow and as soft as she can, cause she scared she might made Yuri jolted from her sit.

 

 

“Finally you’re home…?” Yuri didn’t turn her head, instead she just looking directly to the TV, as Taeyeon hang her jacket at the back of the main door.

 

 

Taeyeon approaching Yuri, then she took her sit beside Yuri, since Yuri’s living room just has her long purple couch, facing the TV, with a small glass table infront it.

 

 

“I’m sorry… Tiffany brought me to—“

 

 

“It’s almost 10 at night… don’t you think you should tell her that you should go home early…?”

 

 

Taeyeon realised her fault, cause once she’d promise to Yuri, that she will not going out at night until 9. Somehow, Yuri really afraid and scared for her safety right now, that Taeyeon’s stepfather already put a lot of revenge in his heart towards Taeyeon.

 

 

Furthermore, Taeyeon also realised that she didn’t even tell Yuri about going out with Tiffany, but seems like Yuri’s sudden bursted anger makes her surprised in a bad way.

 

 

“She just wanna know me bett—“

 

 

“Shouldn’t you just tell me until when you’re went out and have a pleasure time with her, so I won’t waiting for you like crazy here…?!” Yuri’s sudden high voice makes Taeyeon a little bit afraid.

 

 

A vivid memory about her stepfather kept yelling at her makes her froze at her sit, but Taeyeon still managed to cleared for wanting to clear the misunderstanding, “I tried to tell you, but my phone battery was—“

 

 

“Such a lame and stupid execuse, Kim Taeyeon…! Just tell me that you’re started to like her, don’t you…?!” Yuri stood from her sit, as she facing Taeyeon with her rare shown-up anger face.

 

 

“What’s wrong with you, Yuri…? Isn’t she’s one of your friend now? Why you really angry about it, and can’t I befriend with her?”

 

 

“Cause I—“ Yuri stopped her intention to spit out the three words, then she turn her gaze from looking at Taeyeon, and facing her back to her.

 

 

“Yuri, I—“

 

 

“Just,” Yuri closed her eyes.  “go to sleep, Taeyeon…”

 

 

“I-I… I’m sorry…”

 

 

Taeyeon stood from her sit, then took her things as she going to the room.

 

 

“What have I done…?! Stupid Yuri… she’s afraid with my damn bursted anger… She must be remembered about that useless stepfather again…”

 

 

Yuri rubbing her forehead, headache.

 

 

“If… just if, I didn’t accepted her to join us today… huh…! damnit…!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Did you already got your salary…?” asked Dae Sung, when all four of them in the dining table, having their night dinner.

 

 

“I-I… I already use it…” Taeyeon lowering her head, the grip of her hand towards her short shorts tightening, scared.

 

 

Dae Sung slammed hard on the table, makes Do Yeon, Taeyeon and even Seungri startled. He then grabbed Taeyeon’s hair as he pushed Taeyeon hardly until she was laying to the floor.

 

 

“Seobang ah… stop it…! I’m the one who told her to payed for the electric and water bills, if not, it will cut out next week…!” Do Yeon tried to save her daughter, but it’s useless.

 

 

“I’ve told you, I need that money…! A big game will start this night…!”

 

 

Dae Sung didn’t stop there, instead he’s approaching back Taeyeon who’s crying down at the floor and pulled her back to stood, as he’s giving Taeyeon a hard slap on her right cheek, enough to makes her felt dizzy, as she hitted her own body to the floor again, can’t balanced.

 

 

“No…!”

 

 

“Tae…? You’re okay…?” Yuri asked, surprised with Taeyeon sudden jolted and sit from her deep sleep.

 

 

“I-I’m fine… sorry, for waking you up…” Taeyeon laying her body again to the bed, but facing her back towards Yuri, as she still scared of her.

 

 

“Tae…”

 

 

“Yes…?”

 

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

Yuri know, Taeyeon didn’t answered her, doesn’t mean she’s already back to sleep, then she went neared to Taeyeon and giving her a warm back hug to let Taeyeon know, she’s really mean it.

 

 

“I know, I don’t have to kept on yelling towards you… I just…”

 

 

“It’s okay…”

 

 

“It’s not okay, at all… I’ve made you, scared…”

 

 

Taeyeon pulled from Yuri’s warm hug eventhough she started to like her warm embrace, and she’s facing Yuri, “It’s all my fault… so, it’s okay…”

 

 

Silent, as both of them looking towards each other, a stare contest started.

 

 

“Taeyeon ah… will you look at me differently from what you thought before…? Can you please, realized, that I’m the one who always stay by your side when you have no one to comfort you…?”

 

 

“Yuri ah… should I tell you, that what you thought about my feelings towards Tiffany, is all true? Will you treat me just like before? Will you accept me, that I started to like her, and look at her, more than a friend…?”

 

 

“W-we should, go back to sleep…” Taeyeon awkwardly spoke, when suddenly Yuri changed her stare from Taeyeon’s eyes, to her lips.

 

 

“I-I think so…” Yuri said, as both of them unionly facing their back towards each other.

 

 

“You’re such a coward, Yuri…! How come I didn’t spit anything, to make her realized about my feelings towards her…?! Stupid… stupid…!”

 

 

“Why she looked at me, like that…? No, Taeyeon, no… you’re just having your wild thought. Yuri will not see me like that. She’s my best friend, and she loves me cause I’m her best friend… yeah… just that…”

 

 

Eventhough Taeyeon nor Yuri already close their eyes, but both still can’t sleep, as they still having their thought towards each other.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

 

 

 

“Push, Luna ssi… Push…! A little bit more…” said the doctor who’s in charge for Luna’s in emergency room.

 

 

Luna’s grip towards Luhan’s hand became more tighter, more rough and more firm. Eventhough Luhan’s hand hurting because of his wife’s strong hand, he knows, Luna’s the one who’s more hurting than him.

 

 

“It’s okay, baby… a little bit more… I’m here…” Luhan spoke, calming down his wife who desperately and hurting to give a birth for their first child ever, as he caressed Luna’s front hair.

 

 

“Aaahhh…!” Luna gave all her strength to the last push makes the doctor finally can pulled the baby out from her bottom.

 

 

“Congratulations…! It’s a baby boy…” the doctor informed.

 

 

Both Luhan and Luna smiled with tears towards each other.

 

 

“Great job, Luna honey…” Luhan whispered towards Luna, as he can saw a tired face of Luna’s, then he gave her a pecked on her lips.

 

 

“Here you go…” the nurse spoke after she helped the baby to wrapped him with a clean cover to his body, and give him to Luna.

 

 

“Ahaha… he’s really have his nose just like you, seobang ah…” Luna spoke, still in tears.

 

 

“And his eyes, just like his omma…”

 

 

“Seobang ah… you already tell them to come here…?”

 

 

“A-ah… they’re still busy in overseas… I don’t know when will they got to home…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“But they said, they really hope the best for us…”

 

 

“Okay then…” Luna knew it, he’s too obvious. She knows that Luhan still didn’t tell his parents and brother anything yet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In Guk have to visit his father that early in the morning in the hospital, cause it’s been almost a whole two weeks he kept busying himself with his college life.

 

 

“Mom, you wanna go with me to visit dad…?” asked In Guk in the dining table, didn’t much care about someone who’s missing for their Sunday morning gathering.

 

 

“I have too… I miss him, plus, I kept busy just taking care of his business this lately…”

 

 

In Guk just nodded twice, understood with his mother’s statement.

 

 

“Anyway, where is Luhan…? I didn’t see him since that Friday night…”

 

 

“That kid probably back to his damn behavior…” In Guk spoke, again with his anger eyes.

 

 

“In Guk ah… his your brother, your only one dongsaeng… stop talking bad about him. Since a year ago, I never saw him back with that thing anymore…”

 

 

“Mom… are you in his side now…?” In Guk straightly looking to Yoon Ah’s eyes.

 

 

“He’s my son, your brother… can you please, give him the benefit of your doubt…?”

 

 

“He didn’t even talk to me, other than kept on avoiding from me… is that even possible to do so…?”

 

 

“Just, try to talk to him nicely, if not, he will not brave enough to tell us his real problem…”

 

 

In Guk didn’t answer his mother back, instead he pushed his plate further apart, as he sip another coffee, then he stood from his sit, “I’ll wait for you in the garage…”

 

 

Yoon Ah just shoke her head, her two children really giving her a real headache.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a few moment, In Guk and Yoon Ah already arrived in the parking lot, as both of them immediately just went to Gyu Woon’s room.

 

 

Both of In Guk and Yoon Ah standing a while at the side of Gyu Woon’s bed, as In Guk gave his mother a chair to sitting beside her beloved husband.

 

 

“Hye there…” Gyu Woon softly spoke to both of them, as Yoon Ah held Gyu Woon’s hand, and intertwined their hands.

 

 

“Want something to eat…?” asked Yoon Ah.

 

 

“I don’t have much appetite with what the nurse gave me… it’s like I’m eating a paper…” Gyu Woon tried to make a joke, as his two audience chuckled with it.

 

 

“You want something from out of here, dad…?” In Guk spoke, offering for his father.

 

 

“Can you please buy me bossam, and haeparinaengchae, please…?”

 

 

“I’ll be coming soon, okay…? Maybe, I’ll took a moment to wait your order, dad…”

 

 

“I’ll be just right here…”

 

 

In Guk then went out from his father’s ward room, as he took his step to the first floor.

 

 

Suddenly, he saw someone that he really recognised, even by just looking at the person’s back, it was his brother, Luhan.

 

 

“Luhan…?” called In Guk without hesitatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter