Chapter 39 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update, guys… I know I've been leaving you guys for a little bit too long… sorry for that.

 

And here, I wanna tell something for you guys… it will be about 8 chapters before this story come to end… this story will end at chapter 47… so, be patient for another more drama… (don’t kill me, please…!)

 

Hopefully, you guys will always stick with me until the end…

 

And after I'm update the 47th chapter, which is soon or later, I will make a little quiz about this story (of course all about RTLA), and I will give 170 karma/points to SEVEN subscribers that can answer all of 7 questions that I've prepared (and it's really just a simple and easy questions) CORRECTLY and FASTER just at the comment down there, no need to inbox me…

 

 Hehehe… sorry, I'm obsess with number 7…

 

I know some of my subscribers here really got low of karma, and couldn’t give an upvote for some story that you liked other than my story here, that's why I'm helping you guys out… but you need to answer all of it, okay?

 

Please anticipated for it…

 

So long for now…!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you to everyone,” Hyun Jin started his speech, when all of his invited guests coming for Im’s night party. “…for your time to come to this small party…”

 

 

Everyone gave him a round of applause.

 

 

As Hyun Jin continued his talk, Ji Woo that standing together with her friend, and also with Yoona and her friends in their messy circle, Ji Woo whispered something to Yoona.

 

 

“Yoona yah… I wanna give you a present…”

 

 

Yoona looked to her mother, clueless.

 

 

Ji Woo then looked towards Seo Hyun and Hyeri that still willing to came to their party that night, smiled towards them then looked back towards Yoona.

 

 

They’re really didn’t know what’s playing inside Ji Woo’s mind right now.

 

 

Ji Woo then signaling something towards her husband, as Hyun Jin said something. “Owh yeah… before I forgot, Ji Woo, my gorgeous wife,” everyone chuckled with his witticism, makes Ji Woo blushing. He continued. “…she had something to announce to all of you… honey…?”

 

 

Ji Woo took her step after she ask for Yoona’s help to put her glass to the table, then went to the stage where their maids prepared since yesterday outside their backyard and took the microphone from her husband’s hand.

 

 

“Good night, everyone…”

 

 

Some of them raised their wineglass towards her, some were just smiling, but for Yoona and all her best friends case, they’re really in blank with what’s going on.

 

 

“This night, is one of my very special night… as all of you know, I had two gorgeous daughters, which the oldest already living in the oversea, and one of them living with me and my husband…”

 

 

“What is mom tried to tell us…?” Yoona asking the others that also didn’t know what’s the answer.

 

 

“For my youngest daughter, Im Yoona… I love you so much, and I’m all willing to will always listen to your words from now on…”

 

 

Yoona was really shocked, she didn’t know why her mother suddenly said like that.

 

 

“Before I lose the momentum for this incredible night, I want to announce something that I hope, everyone will accept my daughter, as who she is right now… because after all, she’s my daughter…”

 

 

“Why I felt a little bit blissful…?” Yoona talked to herself.

 

 

“Another reason for this night party also, because of her, Im Yoona, and Seo Joo Hyun,”

 

 

“Now why she’s suddenly called your name…?” Yoona uttered again, makes Seo Hyun also felt blissful.

 

 

“…will engage soon or later…”

 

 

Everyone talking among themselves, couldn’t believe with what Ji Woo said just now. They all looking at both Seo Hyun and Yoona, but instead of a stare of feared and disgusting with them, they’re staring at the two lovebirds with their jovial stare, as one of them suddenly clapping his hands for the news, as the others followed him as well.

 

 

“Congratulations…” said one of them.

 

 

The others then followed the word towards them, and raised their wineglasses once again for the couple, makes them blushing so hard.

 

 

“Oh god…” Seo Hyun murmured, really happy with their acceptations towards their relationship.

 

 

“But,” Ji Woo stopped them.

 

 

They looked back towards Ji Woo.

 

 

“…surely soon or later, means wherever, and whenever without your knowledge, right?” Ji Woo playfully said, as the others chuckled with her rare sense of humor.

 

 

“So, honey…?” she called her husband and Hyun Jin approaching both of Seo Hyun and Yoona at the ocean of their guests.

 

 

Hyun Jin took something out from his tuxedo’s pocket, and revealed small box and handed it to Yoona.

 

 

“As both of you wanna know, that’s the engagement rings that both of me and your father used before we’re getting married.”

 

 

Yoona opened it, and she can saw a beautiful silver ring with one of it has a small diamond on top of it.

 

 

“M-mom…” Yoona really wanted to cry right now. She just can’t believe with Ji Woo’s action for that night.

 

 

“Say the words, and put the ring on it… it’s easy, right?” Ji Woo blurted.

 

 

Hyeri smiled as widely as she can when Ji Woo said all of that in front of all her friends.

 

 

All of them anticipated with the scene in front of them.

 

 

Yoona really happy though with it, as she kneeled with one knee, and leaned the diamond ring in front of Seo Hyun, “Seo Joo Hyun…”

 

 

“Oh god…” Jessica and her other friends really happy with them, as she’s already in tears.

 

 

“Will you marry me…?”

 

 

Seo Hyun tongue-tied with everything that just happened. She’s out of word, makes the others felt almost as the same thrilled with Yoona.

 

 

Yoona repeated again. “Seo Joo Hyun… will you marry me?”

 

 

Seo Hyun looked for a while towards all her best friends, to her mother, then to both of Yoona’s parents, then to all the people that surrounded them.

 

 

“Can I yelled out loud and hoping this is not a damn stupid dream…?”

 

 

“T-this is not a dream, right?”

 

 

They all chuckled with her surprised expression.

 

 

“No, you silly… give her the answer.” Sunny spit out, also impatiently waiting for her answer.

 

 

“Im Yoona… I love you before, now and then… and yeah, I’m all willing to be with you for the rest of my life…”

 

 

“Yes…!” Yoona jumped in joy, and almost stumbled when she remembered, she’s using her high heels and pretty blue airy clothes that reached until her knees. “Sorry…”

 

 

Seo Hyun at the other hand also happy with her mind that still functioning right now, for too much happiness.

 

 

With full of eagerness, Yoona took Seo Hyun’s left hand, then put the ring on her ring finger, as the others cheered out loud for them.

 

 

As expected, the two beautiful girls kissing in the middle of them, makes they’re a little bit giddy with that romance scene.

 

 

“Our new couple…!” Seung Gi yelled for them.

 

 

Ji Woo then suddenly turned crazy. “Turn the music on…!”

 

 

The music was indeed out of her liking, and it’s kind of deafening their ears, but since it’s rare for Ji Woo’s guests that always being served with a bored song, they all getting along with dancing to the rhythm together with the younger guests.

 

SeeYa - Shall We Marry

 

All of them really in good mood, especially both of Seo Hyun and Yoona. They were dancing with their crazy move.

 

 

When just about Ji Woo going down from the stage, a hand leaned out in front of her, and it was her husband.

 

 

“Shall we rock the floor…?” Hyun Jin playfully said.

 

 

“As you wish, Im Hyun Jin…” Ji Woo said, took his hand as both of them dancing with the others.

 

 

It was such a great night party that all of them have ever entered, since all of them just thought about the party will be just as same as before; lame and sort of reunion of a snobbish people surrounded them.

 

 

But now, they didn’t care much, they’re all really happy with the party. The night full of blast music that could deafening them, the dance floor that just filled with stupid and crazy dance by the first-timer of party poppers. The noise swallowed up those places of ancient peace.

 

 

It was crazy indeed for a people like them, and Yoona and Seo Hyun couldn’t thankful more other than just followed the flow.

 

 

But then Jessica spit something towards Hyomin that just standing beside the table that filled with food and wines.

 

 

“Go get her, now…!” Jessica needs to yell a little towards Hyomin.

 

 

“What…?!”

 

 

“Sunny…! She’s going out to the garden just now…! Go get her, you silly…!”

 

 

“No…! I think, she’s wanna be alone from this out of control place…!”

 

 

“Just get out from here, Hyomin ah…! Go get her…!” Yuri also needs to yell and let Hyomin do her move.

 

 

For not letting them kept forcing her, she just agreed. “Fine…!”

 

 

The garden though really in peace, with just the flowers and small greenhouse without anyone at there, except Sunny that walked through the pathway. She’s really bored even though all of the guests went crazy after the proposal scene between Seo Hyun and Yoona.

 

 

She’s happy though for both of her best friends, but still, she’s felt so lonely.

 

 

Hyomin slowly leaving the big tent and approached Sunny from the back.

 

 

Since family of Im’s land really big, especially the backyard, Sunny walked to the pathway more deeply, and more far from the party to calm down her mind for a while.

 

 

Hyomin just followed at her back, and still didn’t call her to have a small conversation or something.

 

 

But when Sunny going to the woods, she heard a faint footstep from her back, and she’s immediately looked behind her. There she saw Hyomin was standing helplessly behind her, both were shocked.

 

 

“O-owh, Hyomin ah…”

 

 

“H-hye… urm, well… I-I can explain this…”

 

 

“It’s okay… you’re not going to kidnap me anyway, right?” Sunny tried to be joke around, but she’s also find it a little bit lame and awkward, as she mentally face palmed her head.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter