Chapter 7 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon didn’t work today, since it’s Sunday morning.

 

 

As soon as she woke from her laying then she rested her back to the bedboard, still tired from last night ‘voyage’ with Tiffany, she cutely rubbing her both eyes, too much brightness inside the room, cause Yuri who woke up early than her opened the curtain of the window wide opened.

 

 

“You’re already wake up…?” Yuri suddenly entered her room with a tray filled with a glass of coffee and a plate of pancake.

 

 

“Owh, Yuri ah…”

 

 

“Here… this is, for last night… I’m sorry for what I’ve done to you…” Yuri spoke, while she placed a bed table infront Taeyeon then she put the tray on it.

 

 

“Y-you don’t have to do this to me, Yuri ah… I’m not your master or something…”

 

 

“It’s okay… it’s not that hard at all…”

 

 

“But, I already forgive you. This is too much, you know…?”

 

 

“Tae, what I’ve done last night, shouldn’t be happened… it’s one of my big mistakes I’ve done to you, and you need to accept my kindness here, before the expire date…” Yuri dorkily said, makes Taeyeon chuckled silently.

 

 

“Huh… fine. thanks anyway…”

 

 

Taeyeon gave up, and smiled warmly to her, couldn’t believe that Yuri really a ‘gentlewoman’ she ever met.

 

 

“Come on, finish your breakfast… after this, we will go to aunt Min Jung’s house, since we need to ask for her permission…”

 

 

“Permission…? For what…?” Taeyeon spoke with filled up with Yuri’s delicious pancake, munching her breakfast.

 

 

“Tae… I will ‘kidnapping’ you, for two weeks, out from this country… she will be much worried for you, even though I know, you’re already told her about this… things need to be told clearly. We need to comfort her anyway…” Yuri explained her sternly.

 

 

“Okay…”

 

 

“Haish… Slow it down, or you might choke it…”

 

 

“Who will be choked because of a plate of pancake…?” Taeyeon dorkily said again with full.

 

 

Yuri saw a messed in Taeyeon’s corner lips, as she immediately help Taeyeon to clean it, makes Taeyeon really choked.

 

 

“Hahaha…! See…?”

 

 

Taeyeon just continued back finishing her pancake after she drink a sip of coffee to clear . Her face was red in embarrassment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When all of Park’s family members gathered in the living room, they suddenly heard a knock on their main entrance, as Sun Jong, Min Jung’s youngest son, offered himself to opened the door.

 

 

Sun Jong’s face full of smile created when he saw his beloved adopted sister, Taeyeon and also Yuri came to their house.

 

 

“Mom…! It’s Taeyeon noona…! Yuri noona as well…!” Sun Jong yelled out loud, informed them as he pulled Taeyeon to his embrace.

 

 

His other siblings who heard her name immediately get her.

 

 

“Noona…!” they yelled, almost unionly, as Taeyeon happily greeted them, her new family.

 

 

“Come in, Taeyeon noona, Yuri noona…” Junho invited.

 

 

Some of them sitting at the floor, while Taeyeon, Yuri, Min Jung and Sun Jong sitting at the long couch.

 

 

“Taeyeon noona… it’s really great to have you here after a while… we’re really missed you, so bad…” Hoya bluttered, makes the others agreed with him.

 

 

“Yeah… Sun Jongie, he keeps asking us, when you will live with us…” Woohyun added.

 

 

“Wasn’t it you’re the one who kept asking that to mom…?” Sun Jong defence himself, as the others laughing with their two maknaes inside the house.

 

 

“Anyway, Tae… Is there something you need, since both of you came here?” finally Min Jung opened her sticky mouth.

 

 

“Urm… aunty… I-I mean, mom…”

 

 

“Awkward…!” Woohyun teasing Taeyeon.

 

 

“Sorry, still not used to…”

 

 

All of them laughing to her.

 

 

“Anyway… mom… we came here, to ask for your permission again, for that competition…”

 

 

“I knew it… you’re still scared and worried about our decision, did you…?” Junho spoke, since he’s already knows about it, from his mother.

 

 

“I just, want you guys, and especially you, mom… not too much worried about me. I will take care of myself there… I promise. Moreover, Yuri will always be with me, the whole two weeks…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Aunt Min Jung… you know that the competition is really big for Taeyeon, right?” Yuri interrupted.

 

 

“…” Min Jung sighed and just kept shut . She’s actually have something in her mind. She wanted to tell Taeyeon the truth, about her friend’s last will, but her tongue seems like there’s a bone inside, speechless.

 

 

Yuri continued, “This is her chance, to prove that she can do this, more than anyone… but, even if she didn’t win, at least, she’s trying… it’s better trying, than didn’t do anything with these gift that she got…”

 

 

“I-I will, let you go then…” Min Jung slowly spit something, barely can be heard by the others, but still can be heard by Yuri and Taeyeon who just sitting at both of her side.

 

 

“Mom… I promise, it’s just two weeks, okay…? Anyway, he will not know about this. All he thought, just that kind of things…” Taeyeon didn’t said her stepfather’s name, since they know who she mean with the-name-that-should-not-be-mention.

 

 

“Actually… Taeyeon ah… I-I have something to tell you…”

 

 

“Okay, I’m on…”

 

 

“Urm, you know… there’s actually,  urm…”

 

 

“What is it, mom…?” Taeyeon impatiently asked, as Min Jung kept on stuttering, and kept avoiding from looked at Taeyeon’s eyes.

 

 

“Urm… I just wanna say, be careful out there, since all of you are a girls…”

 

 

“O-owh… thank you…” Taeyeon know, there’s something inside her adopted mother’s mind, something that she thought might be such a big secret that can make Min Jung really afraid until that point.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Girls…” Tiffany started their conversation, when all of them stayed for a while at the cafeteria before going to their first class that Monday morning.

 

 

“What is it, unnie…?” asked Yoona, raising cutely her eyebrows.

 

 

“I will be following my father to Singapore, for the whole two weeks, started from tomorrow…” Tiffany didn’t dare to looked to her friend’s faces.

 

 

“What…?! Why is it until two weeks…? What’s the problem anyway, until both of you needs to go there until two weeks…? Two weeks, for god sake… tell us, Tiff…” Jessica bluttered, as some of their collegian already looking at them weirdly.

 

 

They really like to attract people attention towards them, even if they don’t like sometimes with their stare. They just can’t help themselves to having a high in volume of their voices when they started their conversation.

 

 

“Just, want to accompany my father…”

 

 

“Owh, yeah right… like you ever did it before, Hwang Miyoung… before this, even when your father once went to overseas for over than a month, you’re still didn’t crying lot,  or even wanted to go accompanied him… this is out of sudden.” Soo Young said, as the others back up her.

 

 

“Really out of sudden…” Jessica nodded twice.

 

 

“Just, something private… You girls gonna be okay anyway without me… it’s just two weeks…”

 

 

“Two weeks, unnie…! You said, just…! Even when you’re sick and absence for the whole one week once you were got that chickenpox, we kept looking for you at your house, and checking you out, every single hour…” Yoona bluttered.

 

 

“And now this, two weeks without you, who we always having a little fun to teasing you, for not good enough to known the truth meaning of Korean words…? To be not around us who’s sometimes pay for our dinner…? What the heck, Tiff…” Jessica added and whined so hard, but makes the others chuckled with her excuse.

 

 

“Haish… I’m not stay there, like forever… Just, have some fun with other person among you girls to teased around. Give me some life first…”

 

 

“Teasing you, and then told you the truth, then always stay by your side, and kept all your big nor small secret… we’re already give your life… a true life in our best friend relationship…” Soo Young still didn’t give up.

 

 

“Girls… come on…”

 

 

“No, Tiff… We will be going there with you…” Jessica suddenly giving a briliant idea to both Soo Young and Yoona.

 

 

“What…?! No, it’s okay… I will just—“

 

 

“With or without your agreement…”

 

 

“Even you say no, your father must be agree with us anyway…” Soo Young added.

 

 

“That’s right…!” Yoona spoke, pointing Soo Young, then clapping happily. “Yeay… All four of us… Wow, it’s been a while since I didn’t go overseas, to have a vacation with you girls anyway… Wah, such a great idea, Sica unnie…”

 

 

Soo Young, Jessica and Yoona then continued their conversation about what to bring to Singapore with Tiffany as they move their from the cafeteria chairs, and went to their classes, ignoring Tiffany who kept on begging them don’t go there. Tiffany also became more afraid since there’s a big reason she didn’t want them to follow her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ A/N; These three scenes almost went in the same time ]

 

 

“We must look for each other there,” Yuri spoke, as she packed her things inside her big luggage, so do Taeyeon.

 

 

“Of course, Yuri ah…” Taeyeon giving her a warm smile.

 

 

Suddenly, Yuri remembered something.

 

 

“Oh, my, god…” Yuri bluttered, makes Taeyeon looked at Yuri’s action, desperately searching something inside the cupboard.

 

 

“What is it, Yul…?” asked Taeyeon worriedly.

 

 

Yuri still didn’t answered her, as she continued again searching for a big plastic bag, filled with the gift that she wanted to give to Taeyeon that night.

 

 

“Finally, here it is…!” Yuri stood from her position just now, squatting, then straighten her back.

 

 

Slowly, Yuri approaching Taeyeon back, “Actually, I have something for you… but, because of that night, I’m a little bit… okay, a lot of bursted anger towards you,”

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled with Yuri’s cute blurtered.

 

 

“I forgot to give you this…”

 

 

Yuri handed Taeyeon a black plastic bag, as Taeyeon grabbed it then she took the things out, as she can saw a beautiful warm and nice blue jacket, and a little box.

 

 

“Wow… thanks, Yul…! I can wear this during we’re sailing, since I know, ocean such a cold and windy area…” Taeyeon spoke, while scrutinized the jacket closely.

 

 

“Open the box… I choose it wisely, for your hobbit hand…”

 

 

“Yah…!”

 

 

Yuri just chuckled on how cute Taeyeon when she’s faking her angry face.

 

 

As Taeyeon opened the box, she can saw a beautiful love shape bracelet around it, and what makes it more cute and pretty, there’s a Mickey Mouse head shapes along with the love shapes around the bracelet.

 

 

“Yul… wow… it’s really, pretty…” Taeyeon spoke, touched with Yuri’s kind heart towards her. “You really know what I like…”

 

 

“But then… which one I should wear…? Tiffany gift, the person that I started to like or, from hers, my best friend…?”

 

 

But not before Taeyeon decided to just keep it first inside the box, Yuri playfully took it from her, and helped Taeyeon to wearing the bracelet to Taeyeon’s left hand.

 

 

“There you go… You look, more cute now…” Yuri said, as she’s still holding Taeyeon’s left hand.

 

 

Both of them looking towards each other all over again, makes Yuri’s heartbeat pumped her blood so fast everytime she touched Taeyeon, even for a usual skinship in friendship.

 

 

“Taeyeon ah…”

 

 

“…” Taeyeon didn’t said anything, but she raised her eyebrows signalling to Yuri to just spit it out.

 

 

“Actually… I-I… I…”

 

 

Lucky for Taeyeon, but unlucky for Yuri when Yuri’s phone ringing to save Taeyeon from what she thought Yuri’s gonna burst.

 

 

“You should pick up the phone, Yul… maybe, it’s important…” Taeyeon spoke as she pulled back her hand.

 

 

“What’s more important than this, Tae…?”

 

 

“Ah… Y-yeah…”

 

 

“Haish…! Another spoil moment…”  Yuri whined quietly.

 

 

She looked to the phone screen, Hyoyeon.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter