Meeting Once Again

First Love

*Ringggg Ringggg*

Kwangsoo sprang up from his bed at once after hearing his alarm ring, in fact he was not able to sleep well the whole night as he was very nervous for his filming today. Although filming for the first epiode went relatively well, Running Man was still his variety debut, he knew he was still a rookie and still had a long way to be as good as his hyungs. Nervous and excited, he quickly dressed up and prepared to leave home to the filming location for this week's episode. 

He decided to meet up with his best friend Joongki for some breakfast before heading to the filming location together. At a small cafe, Kwangsoo lost his patience and called Joongki. 

-----Phone Call-----

Kwangsoo: Yah!! Joongki!! When will you get here? I've been sitting here for 10 minutes already, didn't you say you'd be here in 5 minutes? 

Joongki: I'm coming Kwangsoo-ah, be patient, I'm at the door already

Kwangsoo: What do you mean you're at the door? I'm sitting at the table right next to the door and no one is there!! Who do you think you're trying to lie to? Quickly!! Your food is getting cold now, if you don't come in 1 minute I'm gonna eat your share!!

Joongki: Okok I got it, I'm almost there, I'll hang up now, cya kwangsoo-ah~

Kwangsoo: Cya~

-----Phone Call-----

With that, Joongki speeded up his walking pace and hurried to the cafe. 

After enjoying their breakfast and having a little chat, they bought 5 take-out drinks and went to the filming location. Jae Suk, Suk Jin and Jong Kook has already arrived the filming location, the filming crew is also setting up the cameras. With the take-out drinks in his hands, Kwangsoo ran towards his hyungs and greeted them cheerfully. 

Kwangsoo: Hyung!! Anyeonghaseyo~~ I bought you some drinks to start the day, you'll need the energy boost for all the running we will be doing today!!

Jae Suk: Oh Kwangsoo, Joongki, anyeong! Thank you for the drinks

Sukjin: Thank you Kwangsoo-ah, what about your drink?

Kwangsoo: Joongki and I already had out breakfast, I'm all ready to run all day hehe

Jongkook: Yah Lee Kwangsoo, is the drink decaffinated? 

Kwangsoo: Eii hyung, of course!! I wouldn't risk getting killed by you because of giving you a caffinated drink...

They continued to laugh and chat and prepare for filming, Gary and Haha also arrived and thanked the maknaes for their treat. Kwangsoo walked away to let the staff help him put on his microphone while he noticed someone sitting alone on the side with her back facing him. Kwangsoo stared at the familiar girl, then his eyes widened at realizing who she is. Slowly and quietly, he tiptoed towards her. 

As he got closer, he heard that the girl was crying, he hesitated, not knowing what to do, then slowly he approached the girl. 

Kwangsoo: Jihyo noona...? Is that you?

Jihyo spun around and her eyes met with Kwangsoo's eyes. She quickly wiped off the tears on her face and stood up. She was shocked to see Kwangsoo and did not know what to say. 

Jihyo: Kwangsoo...? Lee Kwangsoo? Why... How come... What are you doing here?

Kwangsoo: I'm part of the Running Man cast, I'm here for filming... And you noona?

Jihyo: I... I can't believe this... I'm here as a guest on Running Man. Wow... I never thought this is how we'd meet again. 

Kwangsoo: This must be fate! How many years has it been? We were still in secondary school back then, how are you?

Jihyo: Well... I'm fine I guess... Better than before...? Dunno. And you...?

Kwangsoo: Pretty good, I'm hoping this variety show can make my fans happier. 

Just as Jihyo was about to ask the question that she wanted to ask so badly, the PD shouted to say filming will begin and told everyone to gather and get ready.

Kwangsoo: Let's go noona!

Jihyo: Huh? Oh... Okay

As they went towards the filming area, Jihyo thought to herself "Oh well, guess I'll have to ask him later or when filming ends..."