Disguised

First Love

It was a sunny morning, Kwangsoo smiled as he observed Jihyo, who was still sleeping soundly next to him. He remembered how difficult it was for them to finally get together, how much challenges they had gone through, yet they still stayed together, thanks to the help of the Running Man family. This made him feel that to repay them for their efforts, he must make sure to make Jihyo the happiest girl on earth. Deep in his thoughts, he didn't realize Jihyo had already woken up and is staring at him. 

 

Jihyo: Ya! Why are you staring at me and day dreaming in the morning?

Kwangsoo: Because you're the prettiest girl I've ever met

Jihyo: Aish, whats with the cheesy lines right from the moment I wake up

Kwangsoo: Because I love you

Jihyo: Tskk... Alright, I love you too nae kirin

Kwangsoo: Noona, since we both have a day off today, what do you think about going out for a date?

Jihyo: A date? Is it really okay for us to be dating in the public like that?

Kwangsoo: It should be okay, plus, we can disguise ourselves so that no one would recognize us

Jihyo: Whatever disguise would be useless when you're so tall!!

Kwangsoo: Hmm... Do you have a dress noona?

Jihyo: Yea, why?

Kwangsoo: If I dress as a woman and you dress as a man, people won't recognize us!

Jihyo: What...?? Will that work?

Kwangsoo: You know how pretty Kwangja is in a wig, of course people wouln't be able to tell

 

Minutes later, Kwangsoo steped out of the bathroom with long silky curly hair draped over his head, onto his shoulders. In the place of his shirt was Jihyo's dress which has become a mini skirt for him due to his height. He had a pair of leggings on his long legs. Kwangsoo has successfully transformed into Kwangja. Jihyo giggled at his exessive expressions, pretending to be a female model walking down the runway. Jihyo then buried her hair into a boy wig and put on Kwangsoo's cap. She put on a loose shirt and a pair of jeans. She put on Kwangsoo's oversized sneakers while Kwangsoo attemped to slip into one of Jihyo's pair of high heels. 

 

Jihyo: Yah! What are you doing?? You're feet are too big! You'll break my heels!

Kwangsoo: Then just give me back my shoes!

Jihyo: Fine, I'll just wear my own sneakers

 

They went on the streets and into the subway. They expected many people to be staring at them, but no one had noticed they were in the same train as two top stars. They successfully blended in naturally thanks to their disguise. They got off at Myeong Dong station. Jihyo whose stomach has been growling all morning, sped towards the snack carts along the streets. They walked along the crowded streets with fish cake, kimbap, ice cream and ddeokboki in their hands. They walked into shops after eating, laughing hard when Kwangsoo put on a sparkly headband with a huge ribbon on top. Jihyo thought it would attract attention but Kwangsoo insisted on buying it. Kwangsoo then put on a goofy looking pair of glasses on Jihyo, transforming her into a dorky looking boy. They both laughed at each other's disgueses and took tons of photos. They enjoyed the feeling of being able to walk on the streets like eveyone else for a change, as they have always been in the center of attention of the public eye. 

 

Kwangsoo: Noona! Is that you?

Jihyo: So what if its me? I'm honored to have my cardboard placed in front of a shop in Myeong Dong

Kwangsoo: But it doesn't look like you, everything is styled so perfectly, thats not you! Noona should be messy!

Jihyo: Do you wanna die?? *grabs Kwangsoo's hair*

Kwangsoo: Yah! Everyone will know its you if you do that!! 

Jihyo: Someone better take a photo of your hair being grabbed and print it onto a lifesize carboard and replace that handsome looking cardboard photo of you over there!!

 

Later that day, they headed towards the Namsan Tower that was nearby. Kwangsoo silently put his arms around Jihyo, Jihyo leant on Kwangsoo's shoulder as they went up the cable car. They were amazed by the beautiful night view of Seoul. 

 

Kwangsoo: Wow, this place sure brings back a lot of memories

Jihyo: Yea, the first ever episode of Running Man took place here, I wasn't even part of the cast back then

Kwangsoo: It isn't until now that I realized how much we've all grown and aged, but at the same time, we've all grown close like a family, I still remember how awkward it was when they first put us together on a variety show

Jihyo: It sure is hard to host a show together and make the audience laugh when you don't even know each other at all

Kwangsoo: Jae Suk hyung sure helped us a lot in getting close and comfortable with each other

Jihyo: So did your betrayals ㅋㅋㅋ

Kwangsoo: Noona, lets put a lock here as well

Jihyo: I don't have a lock with me

Kwangsoo: I do

 

Jihyo and Kwangsoo took turns kissing the lock and drew on their hearts surrounding their couple name "광멍 (KwangMong)" on the lock. Together, they locked the lock on the trees and dropped the key into the box. They took a selca together with the lock as well. 

 

Jihyo: Thank you so much Kwangsoo-ah, it has always been my dream to goto the Namsan Tower with my boyfriend, just like how other couples do all the time, I had a lot of fun today

Kwangsoo: It would never be as much fun if you weren't here beside me

Jihyo: Same for me, but I really can't believe this disguise actually worked

Kwangsoo: Of course it would, I'm a lot smarter than you think

 

Kwangsoo then pulled Jihyo in for a passionate kiss. They were in their own world, sharing their happiness that they didn't notice Jihyo's wig had fell off, exposing her long hair. At first, couples and tourists cheered for the couple without noticing who they are. But Jihyo's wig falling off caught a few people's attention. As they broke away from their kiss, people finally recognized the two top stars in disguise. Some fans went over with a request for their signatures, they gave out their autographs with a shy and embarassed smile for being caught when kissing. Kwangsoo then took out his phone and took a selca with the fans who gathered around. As more and more fans began to gather, things got a little out of control, everyone crowed towards the two. Jihyo chuckled at Kwangsoo with the expression of not knowing what to do, Kwangsoo grinned mischeviously as he yelled out loud. 

 

Kwangsoo: Its Jong Kook Hyung!!

 

The crowd immediately turned their heads to the direction Kwangsoo was pointing at, with no hesatation, Kwangsoo and Jihyo dropped their disguises and ran hand in hand to escape from the crowd. Thanks to their weekly vigurous exercise on Running Man, they were able to run quickly and escape from the public eye, they laughed in relief as they reached the road and hailed a taxi back home. 

 

Jihyo: Good thinking back there, you really are smarter than I thought

Kwangsoo: Of course!! Haha I can't believe we got out with that, I think we owe Jong Kook hyung a meal~