Practice Room

First Love

One bright morning, the Running Man began to gather at a dance studio to practice for their upcoming fan meeting in Hong Kong. It has been nearly five years since they all joined the Running Man familiy, and the upcoming fan meeting will be the third. Everywhere around the studio are posters of "Race Start! Season 3". 

 

Jae Suk: We're the first ones as expected Suk Jin hyung, these kids are always late

Suk Jin: The older ones need to wait for the younger ones, does this even make sense?

HaHa: Of course it makes sense! We aren't late, its just you guys who are early

Jae Suk: Its Jong Kook and Two Kids aiii, we said to meet at 10, its 10:01 now!

Jong Kook: We were perfectly on time! It was 10:00 when we stepped into this studio, I'm 100% sure of it

Suk Jin: If you're later than us you're late! How can you make your elders wait

Gary: Why is it our fault if you guys are early?? As long as we're on time!!

Jihyo: Aishh, Yah!! Why is it so noisy already right in the morning??

Jae Suk: Ahh its the lovebirds, ya, what took you guys so long? You're late by 3 minutes!

Kwangsoo: Eii hyung, its just 3 minutes, its because we bought you guys drinks at the cafe below, here you go

Suk Jin: Ohh thank you Kwangsoo-ah, you see Jong Kook? This is how you should treat your elders

Jong Kook: They were more late than us, but you're alright for him being late because he bought you drinks??

Jihyo: Gosh can you guys stop fighting?? I'm still so sleepy...

Jae Suk: Yah Miss Mong! It's not like its the first time you've known them, they're always like that. But its 10 already, how can you still be sleepy? Come on guys, lets start the practice

 

They began practicing the song for their opening, Jong Kook ofte scolded the members for going out of tune while the members for his mosquito like voice. They then moved on to practice their solo stages. They all fought to go first and played their music all at the same time. They finally agreed to follow the order of the fan meeting. Kwangsoo was singing "I Believe" as Kwangsoo's eyes met Jihyo's, who was sitting in a corner trying to remember her dance moves. Jihyo was captivated by how handsome Kwangsoo looks when he is singing. Kwangsoo also never took his eyes off Jihyo, as if he's singing the song for her. They were so focused on each other that they didn't realize the members were laughing at them seeing Jihyo's "mong" expression. It was Jihyo's turn to dance a cover of 4 Minute's "Hot Issue". However, she was still dazed at how cute Kwangsoo was that she completely forgot her dance. The members teaser her for only having Kwangsoo in her mind and forgeting everything else. 

 

Jihyo: Yah!! What are you guys talking about?? Ahh so noisy, shut uppppp!!

Kwangsoo: Noona, need me to remind you...?

Jihyo: Nooooo, just stop confusing me!!

 

Everyone laughed at Jihyo for her "mong" actions, Jihyo finally remembered her dances and awkwardly danced along. Jihyo was never good at dancing, she liked the song but could never dance as cool as 4 Minute, but to the Running Man, no matter how bad her dancing was, it was the most adorable girl they've ever know. They know Jihyo is embarassed and shy when she dances, especially on stage, so the members would know when to and when to encourage her, they never forget to throw in compliments and make Jihyo smile, because that is when she is the "beautifulest" (quote Kwangsoo's English :P). 

Soon it was lunchtime, and the hungry Running Man had ordered take out for lunch. After recharging themselves with food, they went back to practice the group stages. First up to practice was the Jail Regulars Trio (Suk Jin, Jae Suk and Kwangsoo). Everyone bursted into laughter as Jihyo helped them arrange their hair into their wigs. No doubt they have transformed into the three prettiest woman. Jihyo reached into her bag for her lip gloss and applied it on Kwangsoo, causing the cast to roar in laughter when Kwangsoo pouted his lips to act seductive. No one was able to hold back their laughter when the Trio did the dance cover for Orange Caramel's "Aing". Next to practice waas the Monday Couple stage, singing Leessang's "Turned Off the TV". They all laughed when Jihyo sang out of tune as she was known for being tonedeaf, they laughed even harder when Jihyo rapped as she was not following the rhythm at all, in the middle of the song, Gary tried to induce some Monday Couple moments by wrapping his arm around Jihyo. Seeing Jihyo about to lean on Gary, Kwangsoo immediately rushed into the middle of them dance studio and interrupted them by inserting himself in between the Monday Couple, pretending to hold both of their arms and singing to the audience. The Running Man members all cracked up at this point that Gary could ot continue in the song. Feeling playful, the giraffe took Gary's place and finished the song with Jihyo trapped tightly in his hug. 

 

Jihyo: Yah Kwangsoo, what are you doing??

Gary: Stop being so jealous! Jihyo is mine on Mondays~

Jae Suk: Aish what are these two doing, fighting over a gilr in the middle of practice

HaHa: Let's all fight for Jihyo too! Jihyo-ah, sing with me instead

Kwangsoo: No wayyyy, noona is mine!!

Jong Kook: There are quite a lot of Spartace fans around too!

Jae Suk: I've got the Candy Alliance fans with Jihyo as well, do you think she's all yours??

Suk Jin: Yah... How come I'm the only one who doesn't have shippers with Jihyo...

Kwangsoo: Aish you guys, Get away from noona!! Don't touch her!!!!!

Jihyo: Stop it, this is too hilarioussss, stop with your jealous act Kwangsoo-ah ㅋㅋㅋ

Kwangsoo: Noona is mine! Mineeeeeee

 

Just like that, they continued to qurrel and fight once they have their breaks, but they also launch into seriousness once practice begins. There is not a day where the Running Man members can meet up without a fight, but that's how strong their family bond is. Practice for them is difficult and tiring but undoubtly fun, because they were together.