Plan Gone Wrong

First Love

Later that day, the Running Man members all gathered in the car to review their plan once more. 

 

Jong Kook: Okay, so we're here now, the car is parked one block away from the building so he wouldn't know we're here, Suk Jin hyung, you're in charge of being the lookout and staying here in the car to drive away any moment, can you do that?

Suk Jin: No problem

Jong Kook: Jae Suk will go up the building next to where Jihyo is, try to find the room she is in and help her escape through the window, the buildings here are pretty close to each other, as long as you're careful, it should work. So Kwangsoo will go up through the front door and pretend you're alone, try to stall time for Jihyo to escape, keep your phone connected to mine in a call, so I can hear everything and know what is going on

Kwangsoo: Okay hyung, my phone is fully charged

Jong Kook: HaHa, Gary and I will go up through the back door and the emergency exit staircase, we will hide there until Jae Suk hyung gives us the cue that Jihyo has escaped, then we will rush in the fight the guards and help Kwangsoo out, all clear?

HaHa: All clear

Gary: All clear

Kwangsoo: Then I'll set off first hyungs... Wish me good luck... I will save noona for sure

Jae Suk: Yes we will... Kwangsoo... Take care and be careful

Kwangsoo: Will do hyung... Hopefully I'll see you all again later

 

With that, Kwangsoo got off the car and their plan began, Kwangsoo walked towards the building and entered through the front door, he took the lift and arrived on the specified floor. Meanwhile, Jae Suk, Jong Kook, HaHa and Gary took the long way to prevent being seen, they have also arrived to their places. Jae Suk finally found the room that faces directly towards Jihyo's room, carefully, he tried to call Jihyo without getting unwanted attention. He threw countless paper planes through the window, many of them ended up on the ground, but with his Yooruce Wills concentration and Yooames Bond's precise aiming, he finally managed to throw a paper plane with a message inside to Jihyo. Jihyo who was now concious as the chemicals in the drink wore off, walked towards the paper plane with her hands tied up, she managed to read the message inside the paper plane that explained everything that has happened and their plan. Jihyo struggled to get her hands untied, but it was too tight. 

At the same time, Kwangsoo got off the lift and walked past the guards to the man who was waiting for him. 

 

Man: I see you're finally here, have you made up your mind to break up with Jihyo?

Kwangsoo: Ye... Yes...

Man: Did you contact the police?

Kwangsoo: No...

Man: DId you come alone?

Kwangsoo: Yes...

Man: LIES!!

Kwangsoo: Huh...?

Man: Bring in those intruders!

 

Kwangsoo froze as he saw more guards entering from the staircase, they were holding Jong Kook, HaHa and Gary who they have caught and tied up. 

 

Man: I told you not to bring anyone else, but you brought some help huh? How Running Man like, making use of the stiarcase, but too bad, I've got CCTV everywhere, making sure you don't bring anyone along, given how sneaky you guys are. What do you do now? Remember what I said? I'm afraid the princess would have to suffer because you brought others along

Kwangsoo: No!! Don't hurt noona... Take me if you have to... But please release noona... She's innocent...

Man: Your puppy eyes aren't going to persuade me, guards, take her out from that room!

 

Jihyo was still trying to untie herself as she heard the whole conversation outside, Jae Suk has managed to throw a rope through the window and tied it up to secure a bridge between the two buildings. Jihyo peeped through the window of her door as she witnessed the whole scene, she quickly hid the paper plane and stood at the door to block their sight of the rope at the window in the room as the guards approached the room. The guards dragged Jihyo out of the room and slammed the door shut, Jae Suk panicked, not knowing what to do next. Jong Kook, HaHa and Gary were all surrounded by guards on their both sides, unable to move an inch. They watched as the guards tied Kwangsoo up as well and brought Jihyo out from the room, they were glad to see she was not hurt. The man held a dagger in his hands as he walked towards Jihyo. Jihyo just stood there, not responding to their swarm of concern, emotionless. 

 

Kwangsoo: NO!! Noona...

Jihyo: ...

Man: Now for your break up, a beautiful scene like this should be witnessed by an audience of course, we've got your dear friends here to enjoy this moment, now please get started before the dagger ends up on your princess

Kwangsoo: Never! I will not let you hurt noona, if you dare touch a single piece of her hair, I will not forgive you! I will not breakup with her, we've promised each other no matter what, we will go through it together, I will always stay by her side!

Man: Is that how it is? Then maybe the two of you should die together as well

Jihyo: Wait a minute! I don't agree to it, I will not die like this for a random person

Kwangsoo: Random person...? Noona, what are you talking about?

Jihyo: I want to live, I don't want to die here with him

Man: How am I going to believe that...?

Jihyo: Kill him, I don't care, he was just my plaything, I never took it seriously anyways

Man: Really...? Your friends here all came here to save you

Jihyo: Just let me go, thats all I want and all that I care about

Kwangsoo: Noona... what do you mean... Didn't we promise each other...? Noona how can you do this...

Man: I shall grant you your wish then, sorry giraffe, you're out of luck, your princess isn't on your side, release her from the ropes

Jihyo: Hand me the dagger, I shall do the honor, now I've realized Gary oppa is the one for me, can you release Gary oppa as well? I don't want him to be hurt

Man: Very well very well, here you go

Gary: Mongji... Why... 

Jihyo: Oppa, don't ask, please just stay by my side

Kwangsoo: Noona...

 

Gary was freed from the ropes and walked towards Jihyo, he couldn't believe what was happening for he was sure Jihyo and Kwangsoo loved each other deeply. Kwangsoo's face was covered in tears as he couldn't believe his noona would do this to him, the noona who once loved him, is now about to kill him with her own hands. Jihyo dragged Kwangsoo towards the wall, so no one could see his backside, she spoke continuously, hurting Kwangsoo with her words to the pleasure of the kidnapper.

However, what the kidnapper couldn't see was, Jihyo was holding Kwangsoo's hands as his hands were tied to his back. She held him tightly and squeezed his hands to comfort him, using her fingers, she traced a heart on Kwangsoo's palm, immediately both Kwangsoo and Gary understood, it was all part of Jihyo's plan, they didn't know what she was planning on doing, but at least she knows what she is doing, all they can do now is trust her.

She kept on speaking to keep the kidnapper distracted as she put Kwangsoo's hands on the rope to signal him to keep pretending to be tied up as she used the dagger to cut off the rope at the back. Gary helped by standing in certain places to block the kidnapper and the guard's view.

At the same time, Jae Suk had climbed over using the rope he and Jihyo had tied in place earlier. He was afraid of heights, but knwoing his friends were in danger, he took a deep breath and slowly crossed to the building using the rope. He climbed in through the windows and safely got into the room Jihyo was previously in. He peeked through the window and witnessed all that has happened, including Jihyo's signal for Kwangsoo. His eyes then met with Jong Kook. As Jihyo dragged the time by scolding Kwangsoo and appealing the kidnapper for him to let his guard down, HaHa, Gary and Jihyo were also able to acknowledge Jae Suk's presence a door apart.

Jihyo finally signaled them to take action when she saw they were all ready. In a flash, Kwangsoo released himself from the rope that was cut off by Jihyo, Kwangsoo ran towards the kidnapper and held him in place, Gary took a rope from the guards and tied the kidnapper up to prevent him from getting any other weapons. At the same time, Jae Suk fought off the guards around Jong Kook to assist Jihyo in releasing Jong Kook with her dagger. Jong Kook helped fight the guards as Jihyo managed to release HaHa as well, some tied up and some held down, the Running Man finally succeeded to win the battle, Kwangsoo quickly called the police.

The Running Man was finally able to relax after the police has arrived and handcuffed the kidnapper and his guards. They lay on the floor in exhaustion and sighed in relief for everyone was safe. 

Following the sound of the police siren, reporters also began to arrive. They quickly ran towards the emergency ext and left through the backdoor before the reporters can see them. They hopped on the car where Suk Jin has waited for them and immediately drove away to somewhere safe. 

 

Jihyo: Thank you all... If it weren't for you guys... I could have really died in there...

Kwangsoo: As long as you're okay my baby...

Jihyo: Really sorry Kwangsoo... I didn't mean what I said... Not even a single word... please don't cry nae kirin...

Kwangsoo: Its okay, I was really scared, but I understand now...

HaHa: Sorry we got caught though Kwangsoo-ah, we didn't know there were CCTVs, we didn't mean to get you in danger

Jong Kook: Good thinking though Jihyo, coming up with a plan like that in that situation, you're really our ace

Jihyo: If any one of you weren't there we would've been in big trouble...Its all thanks to you guys... 

Gary: Nad Jae Suk hyung too! That was amazing, how did you manage to cross teh building with the rope?

Jae Suk: I didn't have a choice, my dongsaengs were in danger, of course I need to go over and help you guys, after all I'm Yooruce Wills, these things won't stop me hehe

HaHa: Getting full of yourself now Jae Suk hyung? I'm pretty sure you were shaking out of fear when you crossed!! Hahaha

Jae Suk: Of course! It was really scary

Kwangsoo: Having Jihyo sticking a dagger at me is even more scary! Who knows what will happen if bad Jihyo appeared at that moment?

Suk Jin: Ya! You guys should thank me! If it weren't for me, you guys would all be on headlines tomorrow!

Jong Kook: Running Man saves the day, not a bad headline isn't it?

Suk Jin: Dream on! Do you think you're a hero or something?

Jihyo: You're all my heros, every one of you... Really, all I could think of was you guys after waking up alone in that room, I was so afriad I would die before I got the chance to thank you guys

Kwangsoo: I would never let anything happen to you again... Noona... I love you...

Jihyo: I love you too...

Jae Suk: As long as we're all together, nothing can ever set us apart

HaHa: Ahh I'm getting goosebumps, stop the cheesiness!!

 

The Running Man family continued the ride home in quarrells and laughters. For now, they were glad that it was finally over, and that everyone was safe. They all slept at Jae Suk's house that night as it gave them more security. They quickly fell asleep and slept with a smile on their faces, as they now know, after overcoming this incident, their teamwork and family bond has grown stronger than ever.