Happy Kwangsoo Day

First Love

It was morning, Jihyo had woken up to realize all the other members had left Kwangsoo's house, it was already very late but Kwangsoo didn't want to wake her. There is Running Man filming today, the theme is "Happy Kwangsoo Day" where the members planned to barge into Kwangsoo's house and trick him into believing he is the main character for the day. They gathered to discuss the plan and filmed the opening a few days ago when Kwangsoo was still out of the country. The members all woke up early to leave Kwangsoo's house with the excuse to go home and wash up before filming when they are actually preparing for the surprise filming at Kwangsoo's house. To avoid suspision, the members didn't leave the house as a group, Jong Kook left first in the early morning to hit the gym, Jae Suk and Suk Jin left with the excuse to get home to their families, while Gary and HaHa stayed for breakfast with Kwangsoo before they went home. Gary and HaHa had insisted to wake Jihyo for breakfast incase she over sleeps and forgets the filming plan, but Kwangsoo who didn't know filming would start early told them to let her sleep a bit more since filming started late today. Soon Gary and HaHa both left as well, Jae Suk tried to call Jihyo to wake her, but Kwangsoo had silented her phone for her to sleep better. Kwangsoo was feeling tired as well, so he snuggled beside Jihyo and slept for a few hours. 

It was time for filming, the Running Man members, PDs and VJs were all gathered outside of Kwangsoo's house. Everything was going according to plan, except that Jihyo was still inside Kwangsoo's house. Kwangsoo and Jihyo had just woke up and was washing up, she was still in her "Mong" state and comepletely forgot about the special filming. Kwangsoo had heated up some breakfast for Jihyo, they sat together on the sofa. Jihyo told Kwangsoo to wash up first but he refused with his sweet words saying he wanted to spend more time with her first. Jihyo was laughing at his messy hair non-stop, feeling playful, Kwangsoo stopped his girlfriend from laughing with a sudden kiss. Jihyo was shocked and surprised, she didn't expect it, and it was their first kiss.Jihyo smiled at the giraffe's blushing face then surprised him in return with a passionate kiss. 

Meanwhile, the Running Man members outside had decided to just barge in the house with Jihyo inside, as filming had to go on. They sent Jihyo a last text saying they would be entering the house to prepare her to join in on the trick, but Jihyo had not seen the text message. Jong Kook punched in Kwangsoo's password to his house, quietly, they opened the door and crept into the house. They were shocked to see Jihyo and Kwangsoo kissing and cuddling on the sofa. 

 

Jae Suk: Wait!! Wait... VJs don't come in...

 

Kwangsoo and Jihyo broke away from their kiss when they heard Jae Suk's voice. They stared the the Runing Man members in shock. While Jihyo suddenly remembered the surprise filming, she immediately jumped aside and joined the Running Man member's side, leaving Kwangsoo in confusion. They all acted like nothing happened as they let the VJs in to continue filming them searching for different things in Kwangsoo's house as he could still not understand what was going on. 

 

Kwangsoo: What is this? Doesn't filming start in the afternoon? The PD's message said it starts at 2pm!! What are you guys doing here???

Suk JIn: Ya Kwangsoo, where did you put your computer? I need to look for something

Kwangsoo: Why hyung? Are you looking for ?

Jae Suk: Ya Lee Kwangsoo, where is your leopard print underwear?

Jong Kook: Do you have any expired food?

Kwangsoo: What are you all looking for?? 

HaHa: We have to find everything before the Chinese Take out arrives hehe

Kwangsoo: Why order take out? You're gonna eat here?? No!!!!

Gary: I see a long hair here!! Who's the girl you've been hiding??

Kwangsoo: That's probably my mom's or my sister's!!

Jong Kook: What about this? Their colors are different!!

Kwangsoo: Isn't it Jihyo noona's??

Suk Jin: Ya Kwangsoo!! I need to find a file name but all I can find is !!!

Kwangsoo: What are you doing??

Gary: Wow, that's a lot of soju here

Kwangsoo: You have more at your home hyung!!

JIhyo: I found another piece of hair!!

Kwangsoo: Get out everyone!!!!!!

 

At this time, the members are gtting confirmation with the PD for the objects they found. The Chinese take out arrived and their mission was a success. The PD had clapped the slate after filming at Kwangsoo's house has finally ended. Kwangsoo and Jihyo had turned silent while the members had awkwardly walked over to the two. Kwangsoo and Jihyo made sure the staff had left before they sat down the members and started to explain what they had saw. 

 

Kwangsoo: Hyung... I'm sorry you had to find out like this...

Suk Jin: Why didn't you tell us? Don't you trust us?

Kwangsoo: I do hyung, of course I do

Jong Kook: We have been suspecting you two for a while as you seemed to become even more closer, but why would you keep this from us?

Kwangsoo: Hyung... We were planning to tell you about us today after filming...

Jae Suk: Well, tell us now then, when did this start?

JIhyo: A few days ago... The day when Kwangsoo came back from China

HaHa: Details!! I want details

Gary: Aish Donghoon, respect their privacy, thats got nothing to do with us, I don't wanna know how sweet Kwangsoo is

Kwangsoo: Lets start this over, pretend you didn't see anything just now. Hyungs, I've got something to tell you guys. Thank you for taking care of me all this while and always supporting me. I'm truly grateful when you shared your experiences and gave me advise. I am happy to finally be able to introduce my new girlfriend to you all, you all know her and I'm sure you wouldn't need to worry, because I'm sure you all know, with her, I will always be happy and she will always take good care of me. She may have a bad temper at times but we all know that pretty well. Besides hitting, noona is caring. So I just have a request to you all, I hope you can help me make sure I don't make stupid mistakes and end up bald from having my hair all torn off. So please meet my girlfriend hyung, Jihyo noona. 

 

The members cheered and squealed and congratulated them as they broke into a hug. Kwnagsoo and Jihyo were both blushing when the others continued to tease them. They then resumed filming and went for a celebration at the night after filming.