Disneyland

First Love

After their successful fan meeting in Hong Kong, they were all exhausted and had fell fast asleep. They all slept in all the way till noon, when they were forced to wake up by their managers to check out of the hotel. Suk Jin, Jae Suk and HaHa then left for the airport to return to Korea to their families. Kwangsoo, Jihyo, Jong Kook and Gary on the other hand, are free from schedules, so they have decided to stay and travel around Hong Kong before they leave the next day. 

 

Jihyo: So where should we go?

Kwangsoo: Our managers went off with the production team to go shopping and eating already, so we're alone

Jong Kook: We've actually already visited quite a number of key places in Hong Kong the last time we came here for filming

Gary: How about we go visit the Hong Kong Disneyland?

Jihyo: Omo, yessss Disneyland, I wanna play on rides!

Kwangsoo: Ri... rides...? 

Jong Kook: Don't worry Kwangsoo, just squeeze Jihyo's hand tightly if you're scared ㅋㅋㅋ

 

The four of them took a taxi and soon they arrived the Hong Kong Disneyland. They entered the fantasy world and took lots of photos together. Some fans recognized them and asked for autographs too. 

 

Jihyo: Omooooo...!! This Minnie headband is toooo cuteeee~ Kwangsoo-ah, nae kirin~~ Buy it for me please...?

Kwangsoo: Eii... Already? We've just got in here, lets leave the shopping at the end noona

Jihyo: *pouts at Kwangsoo filled with aegyo* Pretty pretty please...?

Kwangsoo: Aww... Noona, please don't stare at me with that adorable look, your gonna melt me into a pool of liquid!!

Jihyo: Come one Kwangsoo-ahhh, lets get one each okay? A Mickey headband for you and a Minnie headband for me. 

Kwangsoo: Ahhhh okay okay, how can I ever say no to those puppy eyes of yours noona

Jihyo: Yayyyyyy

Jong Kook: Aish... Yah Gary-ah, look at these two, maybe we shouldn't have come here and get in the way of these two

Gary: *mocks Jihyo and Kwangsoo in a girly voice* Awww Jong Kookie hyunggg~ Buy this Donald Duck hat for me pleaseeeee

Jong Kook: *joins Gary at mocking the two* Okay sweety, Donald Duck hat for nae Dongsaeng and Woody hat for me~

Jihyo: Yah! When did I ever speak like that??

 

After quarelling at the store, they finally entered the theme park and started playing all sorts of game from childish rides to scary roller coasters. Jihyo had fun at the rides while Kwangsoo held onto her in fear. Jong Kook and Gary who were sitting behind them laughed at Kwangsoo's expression and Jihyo being annoyed at Kwangsoo who kept on squeezing her hands tightly out of fear. Kwangsoo was facinated as he stepped into the Toy Story land that could only be found in Hong Kong. Toy Story was one of Kwangsoo's favorite Disney movies. Like an excited little kid, he jumped and screamed at the gigantic Woody staute, running around and taking photos. The three laughed at their maknae, only realizing how young he still is mentally.

 

Jong Kook: Yah, calm down little kid, or I'm gonna make you ride on that parachute ride! 

Gary: No hyung, it should be the U shaped race car ride, that one is scarier! 

Jihyo: Stop scaring my baby you guys, lets just ride on the slinky okay? Poor Kwangsoo already accompanied me on many roller coaster rides, nows the time for his treat, noona will buy you a churrio stick, should we get one each or should we share?

Kwangsoo: Of course share~ So we can play the peppero game XD

Jong Kook and Gary: *Pretends to puke* 

Jihyo: Fine, you guys are gonna be that way? No churrio sticks for oppa then

Gary: Waiittttt, sorry Jihyo princess, you look exceptionally beautiful today

 

Jihyo laughed at Gary oppa who immediately tried to please her for the churrio stick and Jong Kook who winced at the unhealthy snacks. They had some snacks and went on some more rides as they continously made fun of each other. They watched the nigh parade in delight of the beautoful lights in the night. They watched the Golden Mickey Show as the sung to the familiar Disney songs. And of course, they wouldn't miss the fireworks which concluded their day at Disneyland.

By then, they were all tired and sweaty. They went into the shops for souvenirs for the air conditioner. However, as soon as they stepped in, they regreted the decision. Jihyo's eyes glistened at the various types of souvenirs. She looked at all different kinds of products, food, dolls, keychains, shirts, hats, and everything that you can find in the store. The three tired men followed her like corpses, they wanted to leave, but Jihyo was still getting excited at the shop. She couldn't make up her mind on what to buy, as they were all beautiful. The men told her to just buy them all, but she refused.

Jihyo was never a shopaholic, she would enjoy looking at things and trying them on, but she would never use up her money on luxurious items. Kwangsoo who knew she rarely bought stuuf wanted to buy her all of what she loved, but Jihyo insisted on paying for herself. In the end, she finally decided on a simple white cap witha pattern of the words Mickey written in gold colour on it. It was simple, but it looked great on her, it suits Jihyo and Jihyo had the ability to make such a simple cap look amazing. The men cheered at the thought of finally being able to return to the hotel.

That night, they checked in to the Disney resort next to Disneyland. Since it was just the four of them, Gary and Jong kook shared one room while Kwangsoo and Jihyo shared another. They were excited to see the furniture inside that were all made exquisitely according to the theme of Disney.

After a nights rest, they had breakfast buffet at the hotel with Mickey Mouse, then headed to the airport. They had a great time in Hong Kong, meeting fans and made lots of beautiful memories.

On the plane ride back to Korea, Kwangsoo smiled as he scrolled through the countless photos they took on this trip, he then turned to plant a kiss onto Jihyo's forehead, who was asleep, leaning on his shoulder. He took out his jacket from his bag and draped it on Jihyo as a blanket. He petted her head and her hair. Soon he had also fallen asleep, all the way until they had safely landed in Seoul.