Confession

First Love

A few months has passed since the kidnapping incident, life became peaceful for the Running Man family once again. Kwangsoo spent most of his time at Jihyo's house to keep her at ease so she would feel more safe and secure. Just as usual, the members all gathered together to film for the opening of an episode. This episode, there were two female guests. The girls chose their teams in order, the first guest chose Jae Suk and the second chose HaHa. Jihyo who was the thrid to choose caused the entire cast to laugh when she picked Suk Jin, joking that she chose the one who no one wants. The first female guest then chose Jong Kook as her second team member, leaving Kwangsoo and Gary as the remaining choices. The second female guest begged for Jihyo to choose first as the choice was either her Everyday Boyfriend which is now well accepted in public, or the Monday Boyfriend whom were shipped by many fans across the world. Jihyo wished the guest would just choose one as she didn't know who to choose herself, but she was out of luck when the PD accepted the guest's suggestion and passed the choosing power to Jihyo. 

 

Jihyo: Ya! This is torture to me right now! How am I supposed to choose??

Kwangsoo: Noona!! What do you mean you don't know?? We're well known as a couple already!! And you're still not gonna choose me?

Jihyo: Yah but i need to take care of the sweet Monday Couple fans out there too right? They've been waiting so long for an episode where the Monday Couple teams up!

Kwangsoo: Didn't you say I'm your Everyday couple??

Jihyo: But its Monday...

Kwangsoo: *acting angry and jealous to make the show funny* Fine!! Even my girlfriend doesn't want to be in a team with me!! I'll just team up with the female guest then!! She's a lot prettier!! I'm sure she weighs less than 57.8 kg~

Jihyo: *laughs at Kwangsoo's framing then bad Jihyo explodes* Yah you come over here, you are so dead!! You wanna go back to your own house tonight?? You wanna sleep on the streets??

Kwangsoo: *continues to quarrel* Are you gonna swear now? is Song Ji Yok gonna appear after Bad Jihyo??

Jae Suk: Hahahahaha... Song Ji Yok, it's been a while since that name came up

HaHa: I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm beginning to miss Kwangsoo's framing, those about Jong Kook hyung too

Suk Jin: Totally, we should get him to grow his moustache back too

Jong Kook: Yah but aren't you afraid you really will get kicked out tonight Kwangsoo? 

Jihyo: *Burst of Bad Jihyo grabbing Kwangsoo's hair and hitting him* Of course! Don't any of you dare to let him stay for the night even if he comes begging at your doors!! 

Kwangsoo: Okay okay sorryyyyyyyy, please let goooo, hurts!! I was wronggggg!! It hurts noona!! Sorryyyy, you don't weight 57.8kg...

Jihyo: Stop saying that or people really will believe its true!!

Gary: It isn't...?

Jihyo: Yah!!

 

All staffs and the Running Man cast burst into laughter at the ridiculous scene. Jihyo calms down and the PD reminds her that she still has to choose her team member. 

 

Jae Suk: This opening is going to be the longest in Running Man history, this is too funny to edit out ㅋㅋㅋ

Gary: Jihyo-ah, don't you remember when I said that even when you're married, you will still be mine on Mondays?

 

 

Kwangsoo pretended to boil of jealousy as almost all members could hear the infamous Monday Couple theme song (Leessang's "The girl who can't breakup, The boy who can't leave") playing in their heads. 

 

Jihyo: Well, today is Monday, I'm sorry Kwangsoo-ah, but on Monday, I've got a man, 갖고싶다 강개리!! (I want you Kang Gary!!)

 

Kwangsoo continued his act of anger by throwing his hat on the floor and kicking it away, causing laughter to roar amongst the staff and catsts. They all knew perfectly well it was just an act for both Kwangsoo and Jihyo, especially the Running Man family, who had witnessed them going through numerous harships and challenges. 

After the teams were decided, the went off to the next location. During lunch time, the staff and the casts went into a canteen for their meal. People inside the canteen shouted in excietment and surrounding the Running Man members in a blink of an eye. Thinking the cameras were off, Jihyo walked towards Kwangsoo who was teasing Jihyo and pretending to be angry. 

 

Jihyo: Eii Kwangsoo-ah~

Kwangsoo: What? Just go have lunch with your Monday boyfriend!

Jihyo: Alright then, I'm sure he'll be happy to have lunch with me

Kwangsoo: Yah! Noona how could you! Please don't go... I miss you Cheon Sung Im...

Jihyo: That's why I'm here, because I missed you too... Wait... What did you just call me??

Kwangsoo: Cheon Sung Im

Jihyo: Yah!! Lee Kwangsoo!! Do you wanna get killed??

Kwangsoo: No, it wasn't me noona, it's just my mouth that called you Chen Sung Im

Jihyo: Yah Lee Kwangsoo!! Stop it!!

Kwangsoo: I can't stop my mouth, Cheon Sung Im, see? Its doing it again!! Help me control it noona

Jihyo: How? Should I rip out your mouth??

Kwangsoo: No, give it a kiss, so it will obey you

Jihyo: What? Here?? So many people is watching!

Kwangsoo: So what?? Many people were watching too that time at the airport when you shouted you want Gary hyung, you can do it for him but not for me?

Jihyo: It's different!! 

Kwangsoo: I can't help it then, Cheon Sung Im, see? Only you can stop my mouth

Jihyo: You're so dead

 

Kwangsoo stepped out to shout to the people watching them during their meal. He took Jihyo's hands and lead her out. 

 

Kwangsoo: Cheon Sung Im here has something to say~~

 

 

Jihyo glared at Kwangsoo and Kwangsoo only stick out his tongue in reply. The members and staff snickers at the scene after hearing their conversation before. Kwangsoo then whispered in Jihyo's ears for her to shout "갖고싶다 이광수!! (I want you Lee Kwangsoo!!)" Jihyo laughed in absurdity of Kwangsoo's childish actions. She then whispered back to Kwangsoo that she will shout something even better. The members sitting behind them chuckled in anticipation of what Jihyo will say. 

 

Jihyo: Everyone, I have a confession to make~ Saranghaeyo Lee Kwangsoo!! (I Love You Lee Kwangsoo!!) Saranghaeyo Lee Kwangsoo!! (I Love You Lee Kwangsoo!!) Saranghaeyo Lee Kwangsoo!! (I Love You Lee Kwangsoo!!)

 

Jihyo then reached forward for a peck on Kwangsoo's lips. Kwangsoo stood there, dazed, as he never thought Jihyo would actually do that. He was blushing hard as he too was shy to kiss Jihyo in front of so many people. Everyone also cringed at the cheesy yet sweet moment. Jihyo then noticed the cameramen snickering, she realized the cameras were rolling all along! She immediately laughed in embarassment, hiding herself behind Kwangsoo. Jihyo tried to threated the PD to edit this part out, but no one would buy the Bad Jihyo's act at this moment after she had just shown such a cheesy and sweet side of her. 

 

Jihyo: Yah!! Look what you've done!! This is all because of you Lee Kwangsoo!!!!! Aishhhh

Kwangsoo: Why is this because of me?? You're the one who did it noona!! 

 

Seeing his noona so shy and embarassed, he decided to do the same so they would be sharing the embarassment. Kwangsoo put his arms around Jihyo's shoulder and shouted to the public. 

 

Kwangsoo: Everyone, I also have a confession to make~ Saranghaeyo Song Jihyo!! (I Love You Song Jihyo!!) Saranghaeyo Song Jihyo!! (I Love You Song Jihyo!!) Saranghaeyo Song Jihyo!! (I Love You Song Jihyo!!)

 

Kwangsoo then turned towards Jihyo and leaned in for a passionate kiss instead of just a peck. Jihyo was taken aback from surprise, but she went with it anyway. The two of them expected to be flooded in embarassment, but instead, the two smiled happily as if they were in their own world. They couldn't hear a word of the member's complaints and teasing, nor could they hear the cheers and high pitched screams by the fans, all they knew was, at this moment, none of this was an act or done for laughs, it was all done sinscerely from the bottom of their hearts.