Disappeared

First Love

Following Jihyo's SNS post, Kwangsoo immediately called her manager to ask about it, but her manager was also completely unaware of Jihyo's sudden decision. Kwangsoo then tried to call Jihyo's parents, knowing she said she will be returning to her hometown, however, when Jihyo's mother picked up, they had no idea where Jihyp is as well. Kwangsoo squeezed trhough the bunch of reporters at his door and sped off towards Jihyo's house, but Jihyo was nowhere to be found. The other members all called each other to see if anyone knew what was going on, but neither of them did. They all gathered in front of Jihyo's house despite the overflowing amount of reporters. They didn't care about their photos being taken by the reporters anymore, they had to find Jihyo. 

 

Jae Suk: Even her car is still here... where could she have gone during the mid-night?

Kwangsoo: I don't think she went home... I called her parents but they didn't know what happened too, they said Jihyo noona never called to say she was going back...

Suk Jin: But it isn't easy to just disappear like that, wherever she went, some people would recognize her

HaHa: But the only reason she left was to avoid all the media's attention, where could she go that no one can find her?

Jong Kook: No... that's not her reason...

Gary: What do you mean Jong Kook hyung...? It that's not her reason then what is her reason...?

Kwangsoo: To cut off her relationship with me... She's not trying to hide from the media... She's trying to hide from me...

Jae Suk: He's right... And in order to hide from him, she has to hide from everyone else in the industry... Including us... Which means she isn't gonna go back to her hometown either...

HaHa: Then where could she go? If she was still in Korea, most people could've recognized her in no time!

Gary: Then does this mean she left Korea?

Jong Kook: Could be... but at the very least she's definitely left Seoul

Suk Jin: Well, if she didn't take her car, then she's must have taken some sort of public transportation, like a plane or train or ship or bus...

Jae Suk: Let's split up, Kwangsoo can go search at Incheon and Gimpo airport, Jong kook will goto the ferry terminals, Suk Jin hyung and I will go check at the KTX stations, Gary and HaHa you guys go check the bus terminals

Kwangsoo: Okay, I'll set off now... Keep contact guys...

 

They all set off towards the different places to ask around if Jihyo was seen. People surrounded them and numerous articles of all different kinds of stories were proposed and published. Feeling hopeless, Kwangsoo stepped out of Gimpo airport and went towards Incheon airport. Haha and Jong kook both called to say they haven't found Jihyo yet. As Kwangsoo arrived Incheon airport, he headed towards the reception area, and begged for them to check the records for Jihyo's name. 

 

Airport Staff: I'm really sorry, I can't find any record of someone buying a plane ticket by the name Song Jihyo for the past week...

Kwangsoo: I see... What about Cheon Sung Im?

Airport Staff: Let me see... I'm afraid not... Sorry...

Kwangsoo: That's okay... Thanks...

Airport Staff: Wait a minute... At 3am this morning... Cheon Sung Im right...?

Kwangsoo: Yes...!! Is her name there? Did she buy a ticket?

Airport Staff: According to the record here, I think so

Kwangsoo: Where...?? Where is the ticket headed towards?

Airport Staff: I'm not sure if I'm supposed to disclose so much information to you Kwangsoo-ssi...

Kwangsoo: Please... I beg you... I really really need to find her... She... she is my life... Without her... I don't know what to do anymore...

Airport Staff: I know this is a special case, and you are her boyfriend as well, let me ask first

Kwangsoo: Okay...

Airport Staff: You're in luck Kwangsoo-ssi, my manager agreed... So don't be discouraged and bring Jihyo-ssi back... She went to Paris

Kwangsoo: Paris? I understand... Thank you so much!!! When is the nearest flight to Paris today?

Airport Staff: That would be... Tomorrow morning at 9am

Kwangsoo:  Thank you... Really, I owe you...

Airport Staff: You're welcome Kwangsoo-ssi

 

Kwangsoo immediately contacted the rest of the Running Man members. They all met up at HaHa's resturant to hide from the media. 

 

Kwangsoo: I asked... The next flight to Paris is tomorrow morning... I'll go over there to find her...

Jong Kook: What? You're going to Paris? But you don't even know French or English, and its such a big city, how in world can you find her there?

Kwangsoo: Neither does noona speak English or French, but I don't have a choice... I must go...

Suk Jin: But what about all your projects and schedules? You know how the producers hate it all the time when people suddeny disappear and cancelling all activities... They might never forgive you...

Kwangsoo: *breaks down and cries* I know... I know that... and I know my mom woudn't be happy to know this... I know it all... but I just have to... because I know... I can't live without Jihyo noona... At least... I just need to know she's safe... Even if I have to give up my career... If it can bring her back... its worth it for me... I'll have no regrets...

HaHa: *hugs Kwangsoo and pats him on his back to soothe him* Our baby Kwangsoo is all grown up now... Look how mature he has become...

Gary: This monday boyfriend will admit defeat Kwangsoo-ah, the love you have for Jihyo... I'm sure she will realize it and come back... Don't cry now and hold onto hope

Jae Suk: We'll talk to the Running Man PDs for you, and I'm sure your manager will do well to handle the rest of your schedules, we'll release a statement to soothe the public saying that we have contacted Jihyo and that she just needs a break, we'll say she's on a vacation to release stress, we'll make sure things here are fine, so you take care in Paris too... Remember to keep us updated...

Kwangsoo: Ne... Thanks hyung...

Jong Kook: Kwangsoo-ah... I'm still a bit worried though... How about this... I haven't got much schedules except for Running Man filming and photoshoots, and I can push back the photoshoots anytime... So how about I come with you... It will be easier to communicate to the people there with English

Kwangsoo: Are you sure Jong Kook hyung...?

Jong Kook: Yes... Of course I am... I want to find my dongsaeng back as well

 

With that, the Running Man members returned to their homes. Kwangsoo and Jong Kook packed their luggages, and set off towards Paris the next day.