D-Day

First Love

After the final rehersals till midnight, the tired and weary Running Man members went back to their hotel rooms to rest and prepare for the next day. They all had their individual rooms across the same floor. Suk Jin who was out of facial masks went over to borrow one from Jae Suk. 

 

Suk Jin: Yah, Jae Suk-ah, I forgot to bring my facial masks, did you bring any?

Jae Suk: I did, but I only brought one, to use tonight

Suk Jin: But I really need it, you know how bloated my face will get if I don't do any skincare the night before

Jae Suk: Eii... Hyung, just don't eat ramen tonight and you'll be fine!

Suk Jin: Just let me use it Jae Suk-ah

Jong Kook: Aish, whats with all the noise? Its so late already! I need my beauty sleep

HaHa: What's going on here? We're lucky the whole floor is just us and the staff, or else the other guests in this hotel would definitely complain for all the noise we're making

Jae Suk: Do you guys have extra facial masks? Suk Jin hyung didn't bring his, and I only have one for me to use for tonight

Jong Kook: I don't need things like facial masks, as long as you eat healthy, your skin will be healthy as well

Suk Jin: Yeah right, your face is bloated in the mornings too!!

HaHa: I don't have them either, let's ask Gary hyung *rings Gary's doorbell*

Gary: Ah whats up? I wanna sleep... I'm so tired...

Jae Suk: Yah Gary-ah, do you have any facial masks you can borrow to Suk Jin hyung?

Gary: Facial masks...?? Aren't those only for women...

Suk Jin: There are facial masks for women too you know

Gary: I dunno, just stop being so loud, maybe ask Kwangsoo?

Jong Kook: *rings Kwangsoo's doorbell*

HaHa: Kwangsoo-ahh 

Jihyo: *opens the door from Kwangsoo's room with a black mask on her face* What's the matter?? 

Jae Suk: Omo... You scared me! That black mask aishh

Suk Jin: What are you doing in Kwangsoo's room??

Jong Kook: If you were just gonna use one room anyways then you should've told the production team so they could save up money for an extra room!

Jihyo: Its not like that!

HaHa: Yah, the two of you... Don't tell me...

Jihyo: *smacks HaHa on his head* Wake up and stop thinking about weird things!! I'm just here to take the stuff that I packed in his lugguage!

Jae Suk: Wow, the two of you got connected rooms? How lucky are you guys!! Where is Kwangsoo?

Jihyo: He's taking a bath right now

Suk Jin: *barges into washroom where Kwangsoo is showering* Kwangsoo-ah

Kwangsoo: Yahh!! Hyung!! Suk Jin hyung, what are you doing?? Close the door! I'm taking a bath!! Get out!!!

Suk Jin: Do you have any extra facial masks?

Kwangsoo: I'm showering right now! Why would I have any facial masks??

Jae Suk: Do you have any in your lugguage? We can just help ourselves ㅋㅋㅋ

Kwangsoo: Ahh hyung! What are you doing?? I'm showering right now, all of you leave!!!!

HaHa: Alright alright, we'll just leave your bathroom door open so Jihyo can join you ㅋㅋ

Jihyo: Yah!! Ha Donghoon! *grabs his hair*

 

A few minutes later, the floor finally calmed down as they returned to their own rooms. It was already 4am in the morning, they prepared to get a few hours of sleep. Everyone was fast asleep, all excpet from the sleeping queen Jihyo. For some reason, she was very tired, but she couldn't fall asleep. She tossed and turned and rolled around the bed for hours, but she just couldn't fall asleep. At last, she hugged her pillow in her arms and sneaked out from her bed. Quietly, she crept into Kwangsoo's room through the connecting door in between. She smiled as she saw Kwangsoo sleeping like a baby on his bed. She gently crept onto his bed beside him and sneaked into his arms. Kwangsoo awoke from the movement and was surprised to see Jihyo beside him on his bed.

 

Jihyo: *stares at Kwangsoo with her aegyo-filled puppy eyes* I can't fall asleep...

 

Without saying anything, Kwangsoo smiled and pulled Jihyo into his arms. He adjusted the blanket so it would cover her up and keep her warm. They both closed their eyes, happy at each others presence, Kwangsoo finally hugged her to sleep.  

The next morning, the gradually woke up. Jae Suk was the first to wake up as usual. He washed up and sat at the sofa chairs in the hallway, waiting for the others. Soon Suk Jin and Jong Kook also woke up and joined Jae Suk at the sofa. It was already 11am. Still half asleep, HaHa walked out from his room in his messy hair without washing up. As they waited for HaHa to washup, there was still no sign of Gary, Kwangsoo and Jihyo. 

It was approaching 12pm, so Jae Suk decided to use the master key to barge into their rooms in case they overslept. They opened the door to Gary's room. They are now no longer surprised to see Wild Gary sleeping sweetly in bed. Feeling playful, Jae Suk, Suk Jin, Jong Kook and HaHa who are now all wide awake surrounded Gary's bed and ticked him on the count of three to wake him up, causing Gary to jump out of his bed in shock even when he had no clothes on. They roared in laughter and moved onto Jihyo's room as Gary went to wash up. They rang the doorbell multiple times, but there was no answer, the they then opened the door with the master key, but Jihyo was nowhere to be seen. Jong Kook who caught eye of the slightly opened connecting door, swung the door open and went into Kwangsoo's room. The members surrounded the couple who were still sleeping in each other's arms. Gary who followed in after washing up drew open the curtains in Kwangsoo's room, causing sunlight to shine onto the couple in bed. They began to wake up from the sudden bright light. 

 

Kwangsoo: Why is it so bright...

Jae Suk: Yah! Will you get up already?? Do you know what time is it now?

Suk Jin: Aishh these two are such an eyesore, so lovey-dovey all the timeee

HaHa: Just get married already!! It's not like the two of you are still young XD

Jong Kook: Can't you guys even stay apart for one night?? 

Gary: Yah Lee Kwangsoo! What did you do to my monday girlfriend last night?? It's Monday today, so I have the power to know!!

Jihyo: Aish... Yah!! Stay quiet!! Stop being so noisy in the morning, its giving me a headache...

Kwangsoo finally woke up and got off the bed. He greeted the hyungs and immediately brought Jihyo her morning jacket and slippers by the bed. The others teased them for already acting like a married couple even though they were still dating. They had some brunch then went off to do the final preparations for the fan meeting at night. As awesome as they always are, they all were able to put on amazingly fun and exciting stages to thank their fans. This marks their third ever fan meeting, and also the first even fan meeting where Kwangsoo and Jihyo were publicly known as a couple.