The Wedding

First Love

It was a busy morning, and an especially nervous one for the Running Man members, for after all they've been through, the day they've all been imagining is finally here.

 

Jae Suk: Good morning Kwangsoo-ah, your wedding officiant is here!! So how are you feeling? It's your big day

Kwangsoo: Hyung!! I'm so nervous I don't know what to do... I'm freaking out here!!!!

Suk Jin: That's normal Kwangsoo-ah, I remember when I got married I was so nervous that sweat stains under my armpits were visible!!

Kwangsoo: Do I have sweat stains...???

Jong Kook: Calm down calm down, you'll do great, you look great, now stop freaking out

HaHa: Aigoo our maknae Kwangsoo is finally getting married... this is so touching... I'm soooo proud of you~

Kwangsoo: Donghoon hyung...!! Don't cry yet!! Save it for the wedding... it hasn't even started yet!! How could you cry now?? If you cry now, I'm gonna cry too... and it'll ruin my makeup!!

Gary: Have you guys seen Jihyo? I just came from the brides room and she looks absolutely gorgeous in that wedding dress...

Kwangsoo: I wanna see her... All that bad luck stuff, they're not true right??

Jae Suk: Still, just stay here you, we'll go over, Gary you stay here with him then, he's freaking out so much if no ones watching he might jump out the window out of nervousness XD

Kwangsoo: Eii Jae Suk hyung!!!

 

The members continued to as they left for the brides room. At the brides room, Jihyo is all prepared with her hair done, with full make up on, and in the wedding dress that suits her perfectly. She heard a knock on the door as a man in a suit walked in.

 

Jihyo: Jihye oppa...?

Jihye: Oh, Jihyo-ah...

Jihyo: You look great oppa

Jihye: Thanks... and you look... wow, you look really really beautiful...

Jihyo: Thanks... *smiles shyly* Thank you for coming, I know it can't be easy for you, but it really means a lot to me that you're here today...

Jihye: I know... Why else do you think I'm here? I'm glad too, to see you so happy... *tears well up*

Jihyo: Aish don't be like that oppa... Don't cry... *smiles in tears*

 

Jihye smiles back and the two good friends hugs in tears. At this moment, the Running Man members arrive the brides room and enters to greet Jihyo and Jihye. Jihyo quickly wipes away her tears and welcomes the members. Soon the wedding ceremony begins, the guests return to their seats and Jihyo waits at the door. Her father arrives at Jihyo's side, squeezes her hand lightly and smiles at his beautiful daughter. He pushes open the heavy door as Jihyo slips her arm into her dad's arm. As the door opens, Jihyo sees the Running Man family and her friends all sitting in the beautifully decorated room, her eyes then lay onto the tallest man in the room, looking straight into her eyes. All of Kwangsoo's nervous disappeared as he saw his pretty bride, he gulped as he looked into Jihyo's sparkling eyes. They both let out a tiny smile of happiness, Jihyo starts walking towards Kwangsoo as flower petals fall around her. She follows the flower way and arrives in front of Kwangsoo. They exchange their vows and slips their wedding rings on each others finger.

 

Jae Suk: I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride

Running Man members: Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!

 

Kwangsoo let out his clown smile and blushed with super red cheeks. Jihyo glared at the members and hid her head on Kwangsoo's chest out of embarassment. Jihyo then lifted her head and gazed into Kwangsoo's eyes. Kwangsoo lifted his hand to her ear and tucked a strand of her hair into the back of her ear. His hand then lingered at her face, and gently he held her face and leaned forward to plant a kiss on her forehead. Jihyo blushed shyly while the Running Man members booed at them for only kissing on the forehead. Jihyo made a mental note to kill them as soon as she gets out of this wedding dress. She then turned back to Kwangsoo, then stood on the tip of her toes despite already wearing high heels, and landed a kiss on Kwangsoo's lips, they then broke into a passionate kiss as the audience all cheered excitedly. 

 

Kwangsoo: I love you, my one and only Jihyo noona...

Jihyo: I love you too, nae Kirin (my Giraffe)... :)

Kwangsoo: Let's be happy together, forever and ever~

 

~THE END~