Love and War

First Love

On a Monday, the Running Man members gathered at the set for filming. Kwangsoo arrived early and brightly greeted the staff. As filming began, Kwangsoo offered to clap the slate, then Jae Suk began his usual opening speech. The theme today was "Love and War", they were all very excited at the thought of having a couple race. They then began to start announcing the groupings by a machine that pulls your hands up. First was Gary, he anticipated for his partner as Jihyo emerged from a giant box beside them.

 

Jae Suk: Its Miss Mong!

Jong Kook: Monday Couple as expected~

HaHa: It's the dud!!

Suk Jin: We're safe now haha

Gary: Eii Mongji, I should be happy about this...

Kwangsoo: Why?? Why is she in a group with Gary hyung but not me??

Gary: Because it's Monday!! 

Kwangsoo: I'm the real couple! You're Monday Couple but we're everyday couple!! Why isn't Jihyo noona my partner??

PD: Next is HaHa's couple

HaHa: Who will it be...?

Byul: Hello!!

Jae Suk: Woaah daebak!

Jihyo: Unnie~

Kwangsoo: It's sister-in-law!!

HaHa: Omo... Really? Is she really my partner today?

Jong Kook: Wow Byul came!! Ya then are your eives coming too hyung?

Suk Jin: Eiii... It won't be...

Gary: It's possible! Byul came, why can't your wives?

 

They were anticipating the appearance of Jae Suk's wive when they annunced his partner, but to everyone's surprise, Jong Kook's hand was raised up, causing everyone to laugh out loud. 

 

HaHa: Ya this really is Love and War, yeobo and I are Love while Jae Suk hyung and Jong Kook hyung are War ㅋㅋㅋ

 

Then they continued to announce the groupings as they raised Suk Jin's hand. Kwangsoo's hand then raised up, but he acted as if nothing happened and forced his hand to be put down. 

 

Jae Suk: Ya, at last its still the Easy Brothers

Kwangsoo: No Way!!!!! Noona!!!! How could you steal my couple Gary hyung... 

Jihyo: Just enjoy your date with Suk Jin oppa today Kwangsoo-ah~

Kwangsoo: What do you mean date...?? Yah, don't you dare get all lovey dovey, I'll be watching you!!!!

 

They welcomed the other guests as well as began to wrap up the opening scene. At that moment, three men entered the filming set, surprising the members and guests. It was Song Joongki, Jo In Sung and Im Joo Hwan!

 

Jihyo: Omo... Joongki-ah...!!

Kwangsoo: Joongki!! In Sung hyung! Joo Hwan hyung!

Joongki: Hello everyone, Kwangsoo-ah, jae suk hyung, jong kook hyung... HaHa hyung, Gary hyung, Suk Jin hyung, Jihyo noona... I've missed you all so much... the staffs as well

 

Joongki went over and hugged Jihyo and Jong Kook, followed by Jo In Sung hugging Jihyo. They all greeted each other and took photos together as a memory. 

 

Kwangsoo: Yah!! You guys stop hugging Jihyo noona! Don't touch her!

Jihyo: Ahh whats wrong with you Kwangsoo-ah

Jae Suk: Yah Kwangsoo, just go away

Kwangsoo: Eii hyung! What do you mean go away...?

HaHa: No one care about you with so many flower boys around

Kwangsoo: Yah! I'm younger than them all!

Jong Kook: Exactly, that's why you should stay silent

Kwangsoo: Hyung!! Why are you telling someone to stay silent on a variety show...??

Jihyo: Aish look at my kirin getting all jealous just because he isn't in a team with me today...ㅋㅋㅋ

Joongki: Gary hyung, without me around Monday Couple must be doing well~

Gary: Aish of course, no doubt about that

Jong Kook: They even kissed! Did you watch the broadcast?

Kwangsoo: We kissed in public too! Why is no one envious of me and noona? We're the real couple here!

HaHa: You're just dating, WE'RE the real couple here!! We're married!!

Kwangsoo: Aishhhh I don't careeee!! No one touch my girl!! Especially you In Sung hyung, don't even think about touching a single piece of hair, or I'll strangle you!!!

Jae Suk: Yah Kwangsoo, it can't be because of.. THAT... that you're so jealous, right?

Jihyo: Eii oppa... Why bring that up... It's embarassing...

Jong Kook: Yah you guys... this is a family show!! Don't forget! Stop talking about such inappropriate topics!!

PD: Don't worry... I'll get this part cut out...

 

After they finished filming for the opening scene, Joongki, In Sung and Joo Hwan bid their goodbyes and the Running Man Members also set off to the next filming location with their guests. 

After hours of filming, they finally finished work for the day and had dinner together. On the way back home, Jihyopeeked at Kwangsoo who was driving the car. 

 

Jihyo: But Kwangsoo-ah...

Kwangsoo: Hmm? What's up noona?

Jihyo: Are you really jealous... about that...?

Kwangsoo: What? About Gary hyung and Joonki those today? Eii I'm just kidding for laughs on the show, you know that's my character, I do that all the time

Jihyo: No... I mean...

Kwangsoo: What is it then...?

Jihyo: I'm talking about In Sung oppa... That... movie...

Kwangsoo: Oh...

Jihyo: Does that... really make you feel jealous...?

Kwangsoo: I'd be lying if I said I wasn't... I mean, especially when In Sung hyung is such a good friend of mine... To think that my friend has... done more... *gulp* than I did... I can't say I'm not jealous at all... It's probably more of upset than jealous sometimes...?

Jihyo: I see... I'm sorry Kwangsoo-ah...

Kwangsoo: It's okay... You don't have to apologize, I mean, I just can't help but feel that way sometimes... But i can totaly understand, its not like you two were really in any sort of relationship... Even though we've lost contact for so long... Back then I was still a fan of yours... I really admired you for your courage and professionalism in that movie... Although it was a little awkward when I watched that movie...

Jihyo: Thank you Kwangsoo-ah... really thank you for understanding... I was really afraid it would make things awkward between the three of us...

Kwangsoo: Hey, there's nothing to be afraid of noona, you don't have to worry, because I promised to support you no matter what, right? That includes this as well...

Jihyo: How am I so lucky to meet such a good boyfriend...

Kwangsoo: That's because you deserve it~ You deserve the best in this whole world...

Jihyo: I love you nae kirin... I love you so much...

Kwangsoo: Love you too~ *kisses Jihyo* <3