Running Man Who Can't Breakup, Gary Who Can't Leave

First Love

It's been months since Kwangsoo and Jihyo got back together, they went on secret dates and hung out at each others' places as usual. The Running Man members often teased them for their sweetness, cringing at their cheesy couple moments. One day, Kwangsoo and Jihyo sat on the sofa, watching the latest broadcasted episode of Running Man, when all of a sudden, JIhyo got a call from Sukjin. 

 

*Phone Call*

Sukjin: Jihyo-ah

Jihyo: Whats the matter Sukjin oppa?

Sukjin: Did you hear about the news? About Gary leaving?

Jihyo: Eh? Gary oppa? He's really leaving...?

Sukjin: There's no turning back now, it's official, he just announced it to the public...

Jihyo: WHAT?? KANG GARY THAT JERK!!

*Phone Call*

 

Kwangsoo: What is it...? Why did Sukjin hyung call? It's about Gary hyung? Is he really leaving us...?

Jihyo: Sukjin oppa said Gary just released an official statement saying he's leaving for real...

Kwangsoo: Andwaeeeeee... How could Gary hyung leave us... What about 7012??

Jihyo: Kang Gary aish... 

 

Later that day, they met up for filming in the afternoon. The members gathered one by one and began preparing for the filming. Gary was the last to arrive. As soon as Gary stepped out of his car, an arm came welcoming him with a headlock. He was surprised and laughed when he saw it was Jihyo with a furious glare in her eyes, he knew immediately he's gonna be in trouble with his Monday Girlfriend today. 

 

Jihyo: Are you out of your mind oppa?? How can you leave?? What about Monday Couple? Are you breaking up with me now???

Gary: Ahh Jihyo-ah, you scared me, sorry JIhyo-ah, oppa is sorry...

Jae Suk: Ya Kang Gary! 

Kwangsoo: Gary hyung!!!! The biggest troublemaker of our generation is leaving again...

Sukjin: How could you Gary-ah... I feel so betrayed, you're gonna regret this!

Gary: What are you talking about hyung, you're the betrayer here!!

Jong Kook: Why do you keep leaving Gary-ah!!

HaHa: Who's gonna be my rival if you leave??

Gary: Ahh I have no choice you guys...

Jae Suk: Aish... This is too sad, I don't think I can film today

Jihyo: Exactly, how can we film in this atmosphere??

Sukjin: How is Running Man even interuppting your music career you bad kid...

Jong Kook: Aww our Jihyo is gonna be so lonely without you Gary-ah...

Jihyo: What are you talking about?? Who's gonna be lonely, I don't need him!!

Kwangsoo: Hyung!! What do you mean she will be lonely, why will she be lonely, I'm still here!!

HaHa: Back off Kwangsoo-ah, its Monday, she's Gary's girl today

Gary: That's right! What are you doing here Kwangsoo, go away!

Kwangsoo: Yah!! How can you guys do this to me!! *Throws hat on the floor and kicks it in the air*

 

Everyone laughs as they express their anger and sadness towards Gary leaving. They wish he wouldn't leave, but they all knew they aren't in the postition to stop him knowing he wishes to achieve his life long dream. As the PD announces the cameras start rolling and filming is starting, everyone suddenly fell silent, they realize how everything is gonna change after Gary leaves. Jae Suk being the Nation's MC breaks the silence and tries to boost the filming atmosphere as the others follow his guide. They complete the filming with emotions choked up inside of them. After work, they all went to get a drink except for Gary who had to meet up with his company to discuss how to soothe the shocked fans about the news. After countless drinks, Jihyo began to get drunk.

 

Kwangsoo: Enough noona... You drank a lot already

Jihyo: Let me drink!! I want my drink...

Jong Kook: Aish you guys all drank so much, I'm gonna have to drive you all home aren't I...== Why do I have to be the one who doesn't drink alcohol

Sukjin: There's no way we can change Gary's mind now huh...

Jae Suk: Sigh, I'm afraid so...

HaHa: There's not much we can do anyways...

Kwangsoo: The fans are gonna be devastated too... Especially the Monday Couple fans

Jihyo: Mondays are gonna be so lonely without Kang Gary around...

Jong Kook: Ooooh~ Hahaha our Mongji is gonna miss her Monday Boyfriend sooo much

Jihyo: Aishh... What is that jerk Kang Gary thinking???

Jae Suk: Calm down Jihyo-ah ㅋㅋㅋ Even though we're in a room ppl outside can hear you if you speak so loudly

Jihyo: Urghhh what is this... I always just assumed if we were gonna keep doing the show we would all stick together... I thought as long as the show isn't being cut, the 7 of us would always keep doing the show together...

Kwangsoo: We all thought so... But to be honest it wasn't the first time Gary wanted to leave... I guess his passion for music is just too strong

Jong Kook: There's not much we can do except for cheer him on actually... It's okay, he's jusst leaving the show, its not like he's leaving the family, we're still gonna meet up often right...?

Sukjin: Yea, we should raid his studio all the time so he'll realize he won't be able to get rid of us ever

HaHa: It's just so hard to imagine doing the show without him... It just won't feel right...

Jihyo: I dread next week so much... I wish next monday would never come...

HaHa: I know right...

Sukjin: Filming the last episode is gonna be so depressing...

Jae Suk: We're just gonna have to cheer it up for the viewers... We can't just cry on camera for the entire episode even though we'd love to do that...

Jong Kook: Is our cry baby gonna cry again Jihyo-ah~

Jihyo: Who's the cry baby here?? I'm not gonna cry... I'll be strong and try not to cry...

 

Kwangsoo smiles at the adorable Jihyo who's insisting she won't cry, but everyone could see tears were already welling up in her eyes. He pulled her into a warm hug as her tears began falling out. The others also gathered in for a group hug, they all couldn't put into words the overwhleming emotions they are feeling, but they knew they're gonna get through it, because they will always have each other. No matter what happens, they will always be one family.

Once a Running Man, Always a Running Man, Always 7012...