Chapter 25

ThE sEcReT . . .

Yura removed her gloves and sit on the mat. Woo Bin comes near her with a plate of meat.

“How can you just drop like that? What if Kris doesn’t catch you?” Woo Bin comes to Yura and anger her for what she did during the game earlier.

“Nothing happens, Oppa.”

“I said, what if…”

“By the way, did you forget that I’m now one of you?”

Woo Bin sigh. “But, It doesn’t mean you won’t hurt at all.”

Yura looks at her brother. She knows Woo Bin is worried and concern about her.

“You hired Kris to take care and guard me. I believe he will do his job well.”

“I hired him but it doesn’t mean you have to believe him 100%.”

“So, you don’t believe him?” Yura asks Woo Bin. He is a bit aghast with Yura’s question.

“Oppa, I know you worried about me. I know your feelings. So...I will not do that again. I’m sorry.” Yura give in. She understands Woo Bin’s concern and what he meant. So, she doesn’t want to make her brother worry about her anymore. At the same time, she doesn’t want Woo Bin to have any doubt to Kris.

Woo Bin nods his head before left Yura alone and get back to his friends.

Yura turns to look at her brother. Then, her eyes catch Kris’s eyes. He also looks at her. Kris gives Yura a smile. Yura knows what that means. Since Kris can heard her conversation with Woo Bin, so she doesn’t wants either Kris or her brother to feel bad, especially when it comes to her.

***

Yura come out from the bathroom after the long bath. She sees Kris waiting her at the door.

Yura walks to her closet and looks for her pajamas. She then puts on the pink pajamas before heading to dressing table and comb her long hair. Yura notices that Kris keeps looking at her. So, she walks towards Kris and stops in front of him.

“Do you have something to talk to me?” Yura asks Kris.

“Nothing.”

“Are you sure? Then, why you keep looking at me if there is nothing you want to say?”

 “I have to look at you since I’m your guardian, right? What kind of bodyguard not looking at the person that he wants to guard?” Kris a bit startle with Yura’s question but still he calmly answer her.

“Accepted.” Yura then walks to her bed before jump on it.

“What?”

“Your reason, it can be accepted. I cannot ask you to look other way since you have to guard me. So, you can keep looking at me all the time.” Kris smiles on Yura’s word. His eyes follows every to every movement that Yura make when she wants to lie down on her bed.

Yura suddenly wake up from her sleeps and look at Kris before said,

“Owh, by the way…don’t take heart of what Oppa said earlier. You have to understand him.”

"Can I ask the same question that you ask Woo Bin?"

"What is it?"

“Do you trust me?” Kris then asks her.

“Huh?”

“I ask you if you trust me.”

“If I don’t trust you then I will not jump down from that damn 300 meters tree.” Yura answers to Kris question.

“How many percent do you trust on me? 80? 90?”

“I trust you 100%.”

“Why you trust me so much? I’m not one of you. Once, our families were fighting with each other as there is no trust between us. So, I wanna know why you trust me? I could be your enemy.”

“To answer your question, I know you wouldn’t believe me if I said it. But still, I will let you know why.” Yura stops and get down from her bed. She walks to the sliding door and open it to veranda.

“First, the first person that brought you to me is Woo Bin oppa. There is no one in this world that I trust the most except him. I trust him more than I trust myself. And, as much as oppa trust you…so do I.”

“Second, you have a lot of chance to hurt me or do anything bad to me since you always stay with me. But, you didn’t do anything that can make me lose trust on you.”

“Third, today is the day when I do feel that besides my oppa, I can put my trust on you as well and...the last one is because I think I….”