Chapter 61

ThE sEcReT . . .

“I think there is something not right with Yura.” Kris said to Woo Bin and the rest.

“What do you mean?” Sung Joon asks.

“Last night, I saw a mark behind her neck. She looks at veranda like she saw something scare and at the same time, her body suddenly became hot. I can see that she is scared.” Kris explain. Everyone hear in silent as they never knew about the mark.

“She seems cannot control her body temperature. She lost that power.” Soo Hyuk then said.

“I afraid that she is no longer a vampire, Soo Hyuk-shi.” Kris said then and make everyone quite shocked.

“What do you mean?”

Kris sigh. “We kissed last night but nothing happened to her heart. Her heart used to be in a great pain every time we had a kiss before. It’s like a curse to a Wolf and a vampire if they want to be together. You might not know about it. It’s a curse to protect Wolf.”

“Why I never knew about it? You should have told me.” Woo Bin then now speak.

“I’m sorry. Because of that I’m trying to stay far from her. I thought I succeed to get away from her. So, I’m sorry.”

“I guess it is because of the ritual a night before the party. But, about the mark on her neck, we never saw it before.”

“I think it’s better if we ask her.”

 

Tonight, again Yura is looking out at the deep black forest. No matter what, she is still trembling looking at the dark and silent forest.

“I thought you won’t come here anymore till the full moon.”

“I came since I heard that Hunter was pay you a visit yesterday. Are you okay?” Like usual, Akira is always kind and caring.

Yura looks at Akira. “It doesn’t change even when I was there or here. I still feel the pain everytime I close to him.”

“I know. Hunter should not come here but I think he missed you so much.” Akira jokes. He tries to make Yura comfortable.

“I missed him too.” Yura replied to Akira’s joke with smile.

After a few seconds of silence, Akira then speak up again.

“So, have you fulfill all your wishes?”

“Most of it.”

“You still have time…”

“But, can I follow you now?”

“Can I ask a reason why?”

Yura seems hard to answer that question but Akira really want to know the reason why Yura wants to follow her now even though the time is not end yet.

“I…I don’t think I can stay here any longer…everything have changed for the past 10 years. I shouldn’t wake up at the first place.”

“Are you not happy to wake up and see your family for one last time? Is that what you wish for right?”

“I’m happy. I’m truly happy.”

“Are you regretting coming back here?”

“I think I should stay there forever. Everyone here seems very happy and I don’t think I have a right to be here anymore…”

“Are you sad that they are actually happy even without you here?” Yura then look at Akira. She knows that Akira is very honest with his questions.

“At first, yes I’m very disappointed. But, the 10 years that I lost was not a short period of time. They shouldn’t grief for me for that long, right? They deserved to be happy too and have their own life instead of grieving for me who might not wake up forever.”

“But they do not know what you have to go through to come back.”

“It’s all no longer important, Akira. After all, I still have to go back there and find my own path.”

“If you follow me to find peace then you don’t have to suffer and be in pain. You have to endure all that because you want to come back here with your family. I think your family should know what you had to go through to be here right now.”

Yura sigh. She turns to look at Akira with teary eyes. She always feels like crying everytime she is with Akira. Maybe because right now Akira is the only one that understands how she felt.