Chapter 43

ThE sEcReT . . .

Woo Bin throw all the stuffs on his table and crash the things that stay in front of him. His anger and rage seems like cannot be control after what he heard. No one could dare to speak or get near to him except Soo Hyuk.

“Woo Bin…”

“Don’t you dare…!” Woo Bin said to Soo Hyuk while grabbing his collar shirt.

“Why? Do you want to hit me? Go ahead and do it if that can make you feel better. I said do it!!”

“Oppa!” Everyone looks at Yura. Woo Bin then release Soo Hyuk’s shirt and calm him down.

“If there is someone that you want to get mad or hit then would be me. You have to come to me and talk about it.”

“Do you realize what you have done?” Woo Bin asks while staring at Yura.

“What I have done, oppa? Tell me what the wrong thing that I have done.” Yura replied to Woo Bin.

“I think this is not the right time to talk about it, Yura-ah. Let Woo Bin calm down first.” Jong Suk said to Yura while trying to drag her hand out from the room.

“No, Oppa. This is the right time to talk about it. “Yura said to Jong Suk before she walks near Woo Bin.

“Are you behaving like this because I met with Hyorin today? I have to meet with her if I want to know the truth which is I know I will not get it from you.”

“Don’t you realize how danger of that bravery action you had taken?”

“I’m back with not even a scratch. If Hyorin is really wants me dead than she will not lost this opportunity that she had.”

“YES! Then, should I behave like this when I get your pale dead body? Tell me, Yura-ah. Should I be happy that today you come back with no scratch and alive?”

“That’s not what I mean, oppa. Don’t you realize that Hyorin is doesn’t mean harm to us at first place. You have met her right? She just provokes you but until now there is nothing happen. Don’t you realize that?”

“She with Zartan and I don’t care if she is provoking me or not but what I know I want you to be safe no matter what.”

“Why you keep caring about me, oppa? I can handle myself. You should have thought about you as well. If you even have some care about others then you will not let Hyorin die in Zartan’s hand 5 years ago …”

“She means nothing if compare to you. I can live without her but not you.”

“I’m just your sister that sharing the same blood with you, oppa. Looks around you and you will see that there are other people that loyal and need you care…and will stay with you forever even if I’m not around you.”

“I don’t need anyone else if I don’t have you to stay with me. It’s because you are my sister and the only person in this world that have the same blood with me. By losing you means I lose everything.” Woo Bin cannot control his voice any longer. Since he is not able to control his anger at the same time, he crash some vases and glasses that happen to be in his way. Yura shocked but she never move from where she stands.

“I knew Mother and Father died while protecting me. At that time, I couldn’t do anything to prevent that. But, I will not allow you to sacrifice your life to protect me as well, oppa. If you think that your life is mean nothing if compare to me then you are wrong. I also will protect you with all means, no matter what it takes. You know I’m also having the same blood flowing inside my body, so it means that your stubbornness is always same as mine.”

Yura let out what in her mind and that’s all what she wanted to say to Woo Bin. She looks at Woo Bin in his eyes before she walk out from the room and followed by Kris.

“She doesn’t know anything what we are fighting for.” Woo Bin said with half voice while looking at Yura’s back leaving him.

 

Jong Hyuk follows Yura into her room after what had happened with Woo Bin just now.

“Are you okay?” Jong Hyuk asks to Yura.

“I’m okay, oppa. Thanks.”

“I know how you feel right now and I believe that Woo Bin is not meant to be loud at you just now.” Jong Hyuk said while softly grab Yura’s hand and wipe the blood with a handkerchief. Yura just look at her hand and she didn’t realize that it was bleeding. It must be from the glasses thrown by Woo Bin earlier. The wound is healing but the blood is still there.

“Look, I know Woo Bin looks fierce tonight but he had a reason to do so. You are not supposed to go meet Hyorin today….”

“Why I can’t? Why are all of you scared of her? If she is really evil then she will already harm me.”

“You are not understood…”

“So, please make me understand.”

“Hyorin is with Zartan. 2 years ago, we managed to defeat him. But, we can never let our gut down. Zartan has army that loyal to him that will try anything to bring him back to alive no matter what it takes. The attack during the Fortnight party, the beast attack and the almost nearest succeed attack that make Kris

injured the other day are all the attempts to get you for the blood. You know that your blood can make someone immortal. Immortal means that no weapon, no spell and nothing can make them die. “

“Do you certain that Hyorin is with Zartan?”

“Zartan turns her into a vampire and no matter what means she is belongs to Zartan. No matter how she tries to run from Zartan, he can drag her back to him. You are meeting with Hyorin today is really dangerous action that you had made. I can’t side you because Woo Bin have all the right to get angry at you.”

“I will never do that if Woo Bin oppa was not hiding things from me. I have always needed to find the answer to my question by myself. Why all of you keep hiding things from me?”

“There must be a reason why Woo Bin kept it hidden from you.”

“There always be a reason, right? Same likes how all of you hide who I am for 20 years.”

“Woo Bin witnessed your mother been killed in front of his eyes when he was 5 and until now he is still had that dream haunting him every time he closes his eyes. He was turned to a vampire when he was 10 when he supposed to have that when 20. He is all alone and suffering from all the nightmares and pains. He lost parents at time when he needs them the most. But, after all that hardship that he had to endure is because he had a promise with your mother to take care of you. When he said that you mean the world to him then you have to believe him. There is nothing he will not do for you, Yura-ah.”

“I never knew that he had that bad dream.”

“He never tells anyone but we all know…and we just keep it to ourselves.”

“I know that he worried about me all the time. He treats me like I am a 5 or 6 years old girl. But, I can take care of myself. I don’t say that I hate for all the attention and protection that he gave me. But at the same time, I also want him to care about himself. I know he had been through a lot and he endure a lot. So, that’s why I want him to not burden himself for me.”

“Do you know the reason why everyone wants your blood?”

“It’s because my blood can gave them immortality.”

“Yes, it is. But do you know why that curse only applicable to the daughter that born as of 100th year?”

“No one talk about it to me.”

“It’s because if you die then it will be the end of your royal bloodline.”

“But…why?”

“Your family is in the first hierarchy which is at the top among the vampire. So, every century the position will be changed. To end of that certain bloodline, every first born for 100th year will hold that blood. And yes, it should be a daughter. That’s the rule. Apparently, your parents broke the rule in order to have you.

So, a part of the benefit to become immortality, there is always need a balance in nature which is your dead can end your bloodline.”

“So, that’s why everyone keeps protecting me? And, that’s why everyone is hunting for me.”

“Yes, your enemy is not only the one who wants the immortality advantage but also the position in the hierarchy.”

“Then how long all of you want to protect me? You cannot protect me forever.”

“I will protect you as long as I’m still standing alive on this earth, my dear.”

Yura turn to the voice and she looks at Woo Bin’s face and it makes her feel sad suddenly.

“Oppa…” Woo Bin comes closer to Yura and give her a hug.