Chapter 41

ThE sEcReT . . .

Woo Bin patiently waiting at the edge of the cliff while throwing his look towards the beautiful waterfall. He could smell the floral fragrance near him and he is still can remember of the person that wear that fragrance.

“I know you will come and looking for me here.” The woman voice can be heard. Woo Bin take a deep breath before he turns to look at the voice.

“Hyorin!” This is the first time after the 5 years, Woo Bin sees Hyorin. His heart still beating at the same beat everytime he looks at Hyorin. 

“Hi Woo Bin, after 5 years we meet again. I wonder if you miss me.”

“I don’t know that…” Woo Bin can’t finish his word. He looks straight to the woman who is standing in front of him with mix feeling.

“…that I’m still alive? Hm, I almost forgot that I have died.”

“How are you?” Woo Bin ask to Hyorin and that make her laugh.

“After what you have did to me then now you wanna know if I’m okay? But, to answer to your question, I feel like hell and that thanks to you, my dear boyfriend.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Well, you have said once to me and even you said it for thousand times, I would never forgive you.”

“So, what you want me to do so it can make you feel better?”

“Hmm, I know you are going to ask me that question. It’s too easy to read what is in your mind, Woo Bin.”

“What do you want from me? Revenge? Then you can kill me now. “

“Ah, it’s make it easy if I kill you. But, that’s not what I want.” Compared to 5 years ago, Woo Bin realizes that this Hyorin is tougher. But, he still believes that the gentle and kind Hyorin is still there inside her.

“So, what do you want??”

“I want the same thing that Zartan wants from you.”

“What?”

“You owe me life, Woo Bin. So, you have to pay with life.”

“I give you my life so take it!!”

“You know what, you have no fun. Let me give you some advice, if your sister is no longer alive then we can stay together forever. You don’t have to protect her anymore and you don't have to go through all the hell things. You just need to give her to me. As simple as that.”

“Simple you said? You know what, no matter how much I love you but you are nothing if compare to her. If not, I will not sacrifice you for her, remember? “

Hyorin then looks at Woo Bin with smirk.

***Flashback***

“I’m sorry.” Woo Bin said before he ran towards the mansion to save Yura.

Yes, he chooses his sister! He sacrifices Hyorin for Yura. He let go his girlfriend in order to save his sister.

Woo Bin fights with the man that want to kidnap Yura and brings her down to underground. That’s the only safe place for now. If Zartan can infringe into their mansion and that’s mean the place is no longer safe.

After rescued Yura and leave her with Aunty Mimi, Woo Bin runs back to field.

“No!” Woo Bin is one step late as Zartan is already the blood from Hyorin’s neck.

“Opss...I’m sorry for the loss.” Zartan said while wiping his bloody mouth. He pushes the unconscious Hyorin to one of his men.

“One day, I will come back for your sister. Please make yourself well prepare, little boy.” Zartan laugh while saying that.

Zartan and his men then leave together with Hyorin. Woo Bin runs after him but unfortunately he loses their track. Woo Bin let out a scream in the lonely woods. He cries for the loss.

 

“Well, I bet everything comes like a flash to your memory of what had happened 5 years ago. Do you remember it all? “ Hyorin said with smiles.

“I have no choice, Hyorin.”

“Of course you have a choice. Yet, you chose Yura over me.”

“Yura is everything to me. I cannot afford to lose her.”

“So, who am I to you, Woo Bin?”

“Do you think I don’t love you just because I chose Yura over you? You don’t truly understand me, Hyorin.”

“Of course I understand you.”

“No, you don't! If you do understand me, then you will understand why I chose Yura and why not you.”

Hyorin seems speechless to Woo Bin’s word.

“You know what, I know and understand you more than you do. At the very first place, you know I will went to Yura instead of rescued you. The reason you are showing up now, it’s not because you want to get the revenge from me, Hyorin.”

“Don’t try to speculate me, Woo Bin. I came here because I hate you and I want you to repay for what you had done to me.”

“Nope. It’s because you love me. You want to show me that you are still alive and I'm really grateful that you are alive.”

“Me? Love you? You must be kidding me right? My love has disappeared 5 years ago when Zartan took my life….when YOU handed me over to Zartan.”

“I didn’t mean to…”

“Yes, I know you didn’t mean it. So, now I want you to repay for the mistake that you had done 5 years ago. “

“It’s not a mistake, Hyorin. Even now, I will still make the same choice. There is nothing can harm Yura even if it’s you. No matter how much I love you, it’s never more than I love my sister. I have told you 5 years ago that Yura means a world to me. I rather sacrifice myself instead of losing her.”

“Well, I will make you regret this decision that you made for whole your life. Yura means the world to you, right? So, I will crash your world into pieces. Just wait and see my dear ex-boyfriend.”

Hyorin said while glaring at Woo Bin. Woo Bin replied her with the soft eyes looks as he tries to convice Hyorin. But as he thought, Hyorin is no longer the same with Hyorin from 5 years ago. After all what she got through, Woo Bin knew that she is in greater pain that make he tougher.

Hyorin walks away from Woo Bin, left him with a lot of thought in his mind. Woo Bin just watch Hyorin's back until disappear. He really miss her and wanna run to hug her tight. He wants to recover what he did to her 5 years ago but it seems that is not the right thing to do now.