Chapter 65

ThE sEcReT . . .

Woo Bin and Soo Hyuk will be meeting with Regent, the powerful vampire in dark world. Vampires are divided into two main world. The Original vampire and the Dark vampire.

Dark vampire is the vampire that once was a human but turn to be a slave to the original vampire. There are some of them that is creating an enemy with Original vampire and some of them make a peace with Original vampire.

Woo Bin’s ancestor are from the Original vampire with the royal blood. That is making them so powerful and was at the top of the hierarchy for century.

“What a surprise visit from a vampire that once was so powerful among the original.”

“I just lost my place in hierarchy but not my power, Regent.”

“So, are you angry because I’m rude to you, my lord?”

“I think you underestimate me, Regent. My title, my blood and my power are never changed. Do you think I will become weaker just because I was no longer part of the hierarchy?” Woo Bin said with calm. His blue eyes makes Regent lower his head down.

“I thought you come here in peace, my lord.”

“I come here in peace. That’s why only my right man, Soo Hyuk and me here in front of you right now. I didn’t bring an army with me because I want to seek help from you, the most powerful vampire in Dark World.”

“What kind of help that an Original vampire need from a lowly vampire like me? What kind of help that makes you come here by your own? Ah, I think I can guess it. I heard that you sister died. Do you want me to deal with someone from Afterworld to get her back? I’m curious why now after 10 years. I was waiting for you 10 years ago to come and asking for my help but only now you come…how can it be?”

“Will you help me or not, Regent?”

“Hmm…what would I benefit from helping you, my dear prince?”

“Anything that you want.”

“Anything that I want? Hm, interesting!”

“Will you help me or not? I will not asking it for another time, Regent.”

“I will ask someone from Afterworld and will come to you soon.”

“I don’t have much time. I only have till full moon.”

“It’s only another 2 days till full moon. I need more time to deal with them.”

“Bring me to them and I will deal it.”

“Do you think they will agree to meet someone from Original vampire? Do you think you are that respectful?”

“Watch your word, Regent. He is someone that you should not be rude to.” Now, Soo Hyuk seems cannot agree with Regent anymore so he speak up on behalf of Woo Bin.

“But the one that you will be deal of is not someone from ours. They are different and they don’t care about title and power that we have. And they are not afraid of someone like us too. All they care is soul. Your sister’s soul is belong to them now and do you think that they will hand it over to you that easily and without any price?”

“How much should I pay to have my sister back?”

“Do you know how much your sister has to pay just to be back alive? Do you think that you sister wake up from sleep after 10 years just because she had enough sleep? Do you ever question her how she can wake up?”

Woo Bin just silent. Silent since he doesn’t know the answer for Regent’s question. Regent looks at Woo Bin and then laugh.

“So, you really have no idea, do you? Well, want me to tell you a story?”

“Do you think we have time to hear your rubbish talk. We comes here with a reason.” Soo Hyuk steps in front and faces Regent eye to eye. His hand is already at Regent’s neck and anytime he can snap the neck.

“Let him be, Soo Hyuk.” Soo Hyuk stops when he hear a command from Woo Bin.

“But we do not have time for his story telling, Woo Bin. He is trying to waste our time.”

“Tell me your story, Regent. And make sure that it is worth my time.”

“Well, where should I start then? Hm, should I start with “Once a upon a time…” Regent look at Woo Bin and he could see that Woo Bin is really trying hard to hold his anger. Regent smiles.

To have Woo Bin and his men to come down at Dark World is like a dream comes true. He never believes that Woo Bin will steps his foot at this lowly place. Well, everything would be possible if it comes to Yura. Princess Yura. Everyone in the vampire world knew about Woo Bin’s family history and the existence of Princess Yura will gives a big shock to original vampire world.

Once again, Regent smiles at Woo Bin and pick up a black book on the table. Woo Bin and Soo Hyuk’s eyes follow every steps that make by Regent.

“There is a new soul becomes a guest at Afterworld and just a blink of eyes everyone knew about her appearance. Why? What makes her so famous? Ah, she is not an ordinary souls that wander around but a very extraordinary one. Why?” Regent stops his story and gives a glance at Woo Bin. He walks closer to Woo Bin with a glass of blood before drink it.

Woo Bin is really trying hard to hold his anger as much as his can.

“She is not a human but a vampire. And not only a normal vampire but Royalty. Her family holds a history to be at the top hierarchy for century undefeatable. But how come she was there? How come a vampire from a powerful family will enter the afterworld? And more than shocking, she is Princess Yura. The holder of the key to your family.”

“Let’s get to the point, Regent before I do something beyond you can imagine.” Woo Bin at last cannot control his anger anymore. But Regent takes it with smiles. He wipes his mouth with a white napkin on the table before he continue.

“Unfortunately, due to your temper I have to cut it short. I thought I want to tell you every details of the story without missing any part but it’s okay, maybe one day if you free then I will tell you the whole story.”

“To get away from there, your sister has to make an agreement that no one dare to make. Well, we never doubt her braveness since she comes from a very powerful family. Look who is her brother though. All the torture that she had when she was there like nothing to her. The marks that she had at her neck is not an accessory that everyone can have. Every time she nears to Hunter, she will burn hot and you know vampire is not suit with hot temperature but she endure that. Hm, no one there could extend to that torture but she held it very well. Indeed, your family background…we never doubt that.”

“What about the agreement that she made?” Woo Bin asks.

“Her life of course. She had to surrender her life to afterworld. She will not back to vampire world and not died like everyone either.”

“What do you mean?” Woo Bin asks again.

“She will be part of afterworld’s servant likes Akira and Hunter. Wandering in Afterlife taking soul and chasing for wandering soul that not willing to die by their own. More likely, she will be no longer your sister but Akira and Hunter’s new sister?” Regent said with jokes and smiles brightly.

“So, as a conclusion…it is hard to get your sister back since she trade her own life. She sign up for her life just to wake up and see her beloved brother for last time. In order to get her back, you have to fight with Afterworld. And that is not something easy, Woo Bin. Even for a powerful vampire likes you and your family. Take my advise, let her go. Let your sister free and we never know that she will more happy with her new life there instead of with you here.”

“Let her go? Do you think I will came here if I want to easily let her go? Do you think I will waste my time to hear your story and taking your advice to let her go? So, actually you want to say that you cannot help me make a deal with them, right?” Woo Bin said calmly but his eyes already turn to fierce blue. In just a flash, Woo Bin snap Regent’s neck and pierce it into half. The blood splash everywhere in the room. Soo Hyuk seems shocked. He is not expected that move from Woo Bin.

Woo Bin takes a white napkin on the table and wipes his hand and face from Regent’s blood.

“I should have done that since the beginning.” Woo Bin said and walk out from the place. Soo Hyuk turns to look at Regent’s body before follows Woo Bin steps.

Soo Hyuk doesn’t say a word to Woo Bin. Since the day they knew each other, Woo Bin never dirt his hand with other’s blood before. That job usually will be done by himself or Sung Joon. Woo Bin might be powerful but he never use his power to punish people like what he did today. It seems Regent really underestimate Woo Bin. Regent was not expect that Woo Bin will kill him by his own hand.