Chapter 29

ThE sEcReT . . .

Kris is currently stay at his camp with his team inside the woods for the healing.

When he opens his eyes and the first thing that he asks is Yura. His Leader said that Yura is fine and the attacker has been killed by Soo Hyuk on the spot.

"Are you feeling okay now?" Master Jin, the Wolf's leader ask to Kris.

"I'm okay." Kris tried to wake up from but the pain at his shoulder make him falls back to his bed.

"The wound was deep and still not heal. You will stay here for few days."

"But, Yura need someone to guard her. With what had happen yesterday, she should be guarded more tight."

"Woo Bin has agreed for you to stay here till your wound heal. And, I have sent Aki and Ari to guard Yura."

"But..."

"You don't have to worry about her. She is safe. You have to focus to get heal as fast as you can."

Kris still worried. But, he cannot deny his Leader's command. Kris just nod his head.

Yura sit on the bed while hugging her leg. She cannot sleeps. She is still worried of Kris. Even though the arrow is not reach Kris's heart but the fact that he was hurt because of her makes her feels guilty and sorry. So, this is the feeling when someone hurt because of you.

Yura turns to look at her right and then turn to her left. Wolf's leader has sent new guardiance to guard her.

"May I know if you can hear other's conversation event though you are stay far?" Yura asks to both of them. Both Aki and Ari are surprised with that sudden question.

"No, I can't." Aki reply to Yura. Yura then turn to Ari.

"I can't as well."

"So, only Kris has that ability?"

"Y-es..." Aki and Ari looks at each other and slowly reply. Actually, there are not suppose to reveal their ability to others.

Yura then walk out from her room and heading to Woo Bin's room.

"I have something to discuss with my oppa. Both of you can stay here." Aki and Ari both follow her commands and wait her outsied the room.

"Oppa, I have something to discuss with you."

"Yes, what is it?"

***

Kris cannot sleep at that night. He is slowly wake up from his bed and heading out to get the fresh air. He still feeld pain at his shoulder and cannot move the hand.

'Is she okay to stay a room with Aki and Ari?' Kris said to himself. He looks up and see the black sky.

'Should I go and see her?' Kris ask in his heart. He suddenly could feels something not right.

Kris look inside the house before he runs into the woods and heading to somewhere that he should be at the moment.

When he gets near to mansion, Kris decides to jump to Yura's veranda and stalk he from there. He really miss Yura so muchh but he keeps hide his feeling.

"Oppa, I have something to discuss with you."

"What is it?"

"I want to replace Kris with someone else?"

"What you mean by replacing him with someone else? Give me one solid reason that you think it can convince me."

"Do you see what had happen? Yes, he is my personal guard but it doesn't mean that he have to get hurt because of me."

"But, it was his job to guard you and protect you from any harm."

"But still...I don't want others to get harm because of me, oppa."

"Let me ask you, my dear. If you replace him with other guard, don't you think that the new guard might get hurt while protecting you as well?"

Kris waiting for the reply from Yura. 'What you will going to reply with that trap question, Yura-shi?' Said Kris.

"It's because Kris is not only just a guard for me..." Dang! Kris almost falls to the ground when he heard that.