Chapter 49

ThE sEcReT . . .

Yura walks while locking her hand to Woo Bin’s hand. Kris is walking at her left side while Soo Hyuk is walking at Woo Bin’s right side. Jong Suk and Jong Hyun are walking at the back and Sung Joon is already waiting at the downstairs while checking on the security.

Everyone seems nervous.  Now, they reached the main door to the hall. Yura looks at Woo Bin and Woo Bin holds Yura hands tight.

The announcement have been made when they walk down the stairs and walk to the center. The hall becomes quiet for a while. Yura can see that all the eyes are staring at her. Everyone takes place at the long table and at that time, Woo Bin stand to introduce Yura.

“I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all for coming to our fortnight gathering. 20 years ago, my parents died and I believe that everyone read the news about it. On the same day, someone precious to me and to our bloodline has been born. Some of you might acknowledge about her existence and some of you might not know about it. Let me introduce you my sister and the only princess from our bloodline, Yura.” Woo Bin introduces Yura and she stand from her chair.

“It’s nice to meet and join all of you here tonight. Thanks for coming.” Yura said while smiling. She tried to hide her nervousness by holding tight to the glass.

Suddenly, the light off and everything went dark. Everyone chatter to each other of what happen. Through the darkness, Yura could see someone that she doesn’t know walks towards her. She could feel Woo Bin hugs her tight before the light on back.

“Are you okay?” Woo Bin asks her. Yura just nods.  Sung Joon comes to Woo Bin and whisper something to him. Yura could see that Woo Bin just nods to Sung Joon.

Everyone seems still not move from their chairs. Then, Woo Bin holds up his glass which is fill up with blood.

“Let’s begin our party.” Everyone also holds up the glass and drink it.

Yura wants to hold the glass when she realizes a piece of paper inside her hand.

COME TO GARDEN ALONE IF YOU WANTS YOUR MAN SAFE’

 

Jong Suk and Jong Hyun both run into the woods. They look at each other before separated to different ways. During the party, Jong Suk and Jong Hyun who guides outside the mansion saw someone stranger.

They both run deep into the woods until they met each other in the middle.

“I wonder how far he can go. He is indeed fast.” Jong Hyun said while his eyes are still looking around.

“I think we should go back to mansion. We cannot leave for long.”

“Why so fast to give up?” Suddenly a voice greets them. Both of them are in an alert.

“Hyorin?”

“Surprised that I’m faster than you?”

“We are surprised that you are still alive.”

Hyorin give a laugh when hear that from Jong Suk.

“Why shouldn’t I? I’m not an old Hyorin anymore. I’m a vampire. I have power. And, what more important is…I have your princess’ life in my hand.”

Jong Suk and Jong Hyun just look at Hyorin without a word.

“You don’t look surprise with that precious piece of info though.” Hyorin said.

“We came to help you.”

“Help me? Why should I get help from you?”

“I know you are not evil. So, let’s us help you to get away from Zartan.”

“No one can get away from Zartan. By the way, this is our second time meeting after that damn night. You don’t know me well.”

“But Woo Bin does. He knew you are not here to harm any of us. Even Yura knew that you are not an evil person. Woo Bin command us to come and help you get away from Zartan. We knew that you are also running away from Zartan.”

“How he knew that I’m running from Zartan?”

“You must be disappointed with Woo Bin after that night. Yes, he might have not chosen you that night but he was really heartbroken too. For 2 years, every single night he ran into the woods to look after you.”

“Then, what makes him to stop? He might found me if he continues searching for me.”

“We made him stop…for the sake of Yura.”

“Once again, he chose his sister over me.”

“You would never imagine how important Yura is to his life. In this world, Yura is the only person that shares his blood. He has no one. So, no matter what happen he will always choose his sister.”

“Even if it’s one of you? His right hand man?” Hyorin try to provoke Jong Suk and Jong Hyun.

“If he can sacrifice Soo Hyuk for his sister, than I would say yes to your question.” Jong Suk said calmly.

“So, you wanna say that you are willing to be sacrificed even both of them are not related to you?”

“Yes. It’s not because we are not sharing blood to each other is a matter for us. Woo Bin is our leader and the only leader that we will bow down to. No matter what happen or what will be, we will always stand beside him.”

“Wonderful. So, I would take that you will take care of him forever and make me in peace.”

“What you mean?”

“I know I cannot run away from Zartan forever and no matter what, I would never back to him. So, I have made my own choice.”

“So, come to us and let us protect you from Zartan.”

“As I said, I have Yura’s life in my hand. Zartan link me to her so that he can have both of me and Yura. But, if both of us died, we are no longer important to Zartan.”

“What are you saying?”

“Send my apologies and regret to Woo Bin for taking his sister’s life with me.”

“No!!!”

Hyorin stab a dagger to her chest even before Jong Suk and Jong Hyun realizes that. Both of them stand in shocked when Hyorin fall on the ground.

“Oh no, Yura.” Jong Hyun runs back to mansion while Jong Suk stay with Hyorin.