Chapter 3

ThE sEcReT . . .

Like usual, the party still will be on no matter what. But for this time, the security is a bit tight. What had happened on the previous night make everyone more cautious and become more alert. And, the most important is that Yura is inside the mansion. Woo Bin cannot simply leaves Yura at the Farm house alone no matter how secure the place is.

“Will it be okay for Yura to be here tonight?” Soo Hyuk asks Woo Bin.

“I’m not sure either. For what had happened, I cannot leave her there alone anymore.”

“I will accompany her there if you want me to.” Said Soo Hyuk. He still believes that to make Yura stay at the mansion on the fortnight party is not a good idea.

“No, you are my right hand. Everyone will smell something happens if you are not around tonight. It will be more dangerous to all of us.” Woo Bin replied.

“But it is more dangerous if Yura stay here in the mansion when the party held.”

“I have no choice. I will secure the room.”

“Do you want me to get help from Wolf to guide the room?”

“No, I don’t believe them.”

“But to just secure the room will not enough. At least we have them to guide the room.”

“I said I don’t believe them.”

“They have been helping us for decade. You trusted them so many times before but why not now?”

“Not when it comes to Yura. I don’t trust anyone to protect Yura.”

“So, is that means you don’t trust me, trust the others as well?”

“Why you have to compare Wolf with you? You are different. Same goes to Sung Joon, Jong Suk and Jong Hyun...”

“What is so different? We all are the same…including you, Woo Bin.”

“I don’t want to fight with you because of this little thing. We have more important thing to do.”

Soo Hyuk just gives up. He is also not in the mood to fight with Woo Bin.

Soo Hyuk looks at Yura who soundly sleep on her bed. It is lucky that he was fast yesterday night. As Woo Bin’s right hand, he really does his best to protect Woo Bin as well as Yura.

Yura is special. She is not only a sister to Woo Bin but also to him and others. Yura is different from her brother, Woo Bin and because of that she always been in danger. Woo Bin and others always protect Yura from any harm without her realize. Since she does not know the truth, they protect her in secret.

But no matter how they protect, the things that they afraid of are happened one by one. No one can expect that accident will happen last night. Also, it is one night before the Fortnight party.

Soo Hyuk slowly grabs the comforter and lifts it up to Yura’s chest.

“Please have a long sleep tonight. I really hope that you are not awake tonight so that you will not witness something that you shouldn’t.” Soo Hyuk said before he walk out from the room and follow Woo Bin to the hall.

 

“I have placed the guard at every corner as requested.” Sung Joon said to Woo Bin.

“Are you really doesn’t want to get any help from Wolf?” Sung Joon ask Woo Bin again.

“I think I clearly explain to you about it.”                                        

“But, even though we place hundreds of guard, tight the security and keep an eye but it doesn’t guarantee for Yura’s safety. Do you realize that Yura is in danger now?” Sung Joon seems not satisfied with Woo Bin's decision this time. He never intrude with Woo Bin's decision before but not today. As a Security Leader for Woo Bin's family, their safety is the most important to him. Fortnight Party? He doesn't care about the party at all.

“I can protect my sister.” Woo Bin replied Sung Joon.

“No, you can’t. If not, what happened last night will never happen.”

“Sung Joon, this is not the right time for us to fight with each other.” Jong Suk tries to calm down Sung Joon. Everyone knows that they should not make Woo Bin’s angry or piss off. But at the same times, they also know that Sung Joon is having the same attitude with Woo Bin. Them both easily ‘turn’ when they are angry.

“So, are you saying that I have no power to protect her?” Woo Bin asks Sung Joon. This is what they scares of. To make Woo Bin's angry is the thing that they should never do. Maybe not in this lifetime.

“Woo Bin, that’s not what Song Jun mean.” Soo Hyuk tries to calm Woo Bin by hugging him and drag him one step backwards.

“It’s not you don’t have power. It’s because your enemy is become stronger. Yura is now 20 years old and everyone knows what that mean. Your entire enemy is hunting her. With only us to protect her is not enough. You have to make an ally with others. And, that’s mean you have to trust others to protect your sister too.” Sung Joon explains. He knew that he had made mistake with Woo Bin but he is also as stubborn as Woo Bin when it comes to Yura's safety.

“What Sung Joon said is right. I hope that you will think about trusting Wolf to become our ally. I don’t expect you to trust them 100%, but at least we can ensure that Yura is safe.” Soo Hyuk said to Woo Bin as he is agreeing with Sung Joon.

“I will think about it.” Woo Bin said before he walks upstairs. Everyone just look at Woo Bin’s figure till he lost from their vision.

“So, do you still want to follow the plan?” Sung Joon asks Soo Hyuk.

“Let’s keep our eyes and ears open for tonight. I will try to convince Woo Bin again later. Jong Hyun and Jong Suk, you know what to do right? As for the security, I have to ask your help, Song Jun-ah.” Soo Hyuk softly pat Sung Joon's shoulder. Everyone seems to realize that the situation is become more complicated year by year.

“We are not doing this only this year, Soo Hyuk. We have been going through this for decade. You can trust us.”

“I know. But this time, the situation is different from before. We also never fight among us before but it happens now. Everything that we afraid of are happens now. So, we have to be extra careful. I don't want us to fight over this thing ever again. You have to control your anger, Sung Joon. Woo Bin is not someone you can fight with. He is beyond our reach even he is our friend. Do you know that?" Soo Hyuk said and Sung Joon low his head when he heard that.

"Yes, and i am truly sorry about my temper just now."Sung Joon said and now he is a bit calm.

"I understands your feeling and your duty as a Security Leader. I will have a slow talk with Woo Bin about Wolf and will update you."


Woo Bin sit besides Yura’s bed while Aunty Mimi stands at the other side. Woo Bin afraid to touch Yura as he doesn’t want his sister to wake up.

Last night accident plays in his head. At that time, he was angry to know that they have been followed to the Farm House. Without realizes that Yura is in danger, he follows the smell till he stay far from Yura.

It was lucky that Soo Hyuk can senses the danger and follow them. And, Yura can be saved.

Sung Joon’s words then come to his mind. “It’s not you don’t have power. It’s because your enemy is become stronger….”

Yes, Sung Joon is right. He now realizes that Yura was been attacked while she was with him but yet he still cannot protect her. He has to rely to Soo Hyuk to save Yura. He has to rely to Sung Joon to protect him and Yura.

“Master…” Aunty Mimi called Woo Bin and makes him back to the reality.

“Yes, Aunty.”

“Don’t worry about Yura. I will protect her.”

“Thanks, Aunty. I think I need your help to protect her tonight.”

“It’s my job. I will protect her no matter what.” Woo Bin looks at Aunty Mimi and give a smile to her. Aunty Mimi was with their family since he was child. After their parents dead, Aunty Mimi became Yura’s personal guidance. Everywhere Yura goes, Aunty Mimi will always beside her.

“I will secure the room. I know it’s not enough to protect her but at least we can slow down the intruders.”