Chapter 45

ThE sEcReT . . .

Woo Bin awake from his sleep. His ears catch something. He looks at the table watch and it shows 3 in the morning. He pull off the comforter and jump down from his bed. 

These days he cannot really sleep. He always in cautious as he afraid something might happen when he is asleep.

Woo Bin walks out from his room and walk down to the kitchen where the noise comes from.

"What are you doing?" Woo Bin asks to Yura.

"I thought my heart will drop. You scare me, oppa."

"What are you two doing here at 3 in morning?" Woo Bin asks again while looking at both Yura and Kris. Kris just quiet and smile.

"Baking." Yura answer short.

"Baking? At this hour? Don't you sleep?"

"I cannot sleep. And at the same time, i feels like eating apple crumble."

"And where you get the apple? Don't tell me you pick it from the garden by yourself and at this hour."

"Well, where else can i get the fresh apple besides pick it directly from our garden." Yura said with smiles.

"Don't worry, i bring along a bunch of bodyguard with me. I know you will mad at me if you know so..."

"Don't worry, Woo Bin. She went with me, Sung Joon and kris...to pick the apple." Then, Soo Hyuk who enter the kitchen hall with a bucket of apple.

"Am i the only one who doesn't included in your 'baking' activity?" Woo Bin asks when he see Soo Hyuk and Sung Joon also in the kitchen together with Yura and Kris.

"Don't get mad because not only you, the twin also not included." Sung Joon said and then everyone laugh.

After an hour then the apple crumble is ready to be served. Everyone seems already waiting at the dining table.

"Should we go and wake Jong Hyun and Jong Suk oppa?" Yura said.

"Don't bother. They will wake up by themselves after smell this...you know Jong Hyun has a great sense when it comes to food." Soo Hyuk said and then Yura takes a sit besides him.

Just as predicted by Soo Hyuk, after a few minutes Jong Hyun and Jong Suk show up at the dining hall with a sleepy face.

"I smell something nice." Jong Suk said while scratching his head.Jong Hyun is already take his seat.

"Well, seems that everyone gather here and i want to take this moment to say something."

"So, this is not just eating apple crumble, isn't?" Woo Bin aks to Yura. Yura answer with smiles.

"In two days time is the fortnight party. And this will be my first attendance as a...vampire and show myself to everyone. I bet everyone feels uneasy with the fact that something will happen at that night. I know all of you cannot ensure that nothing will happen."

"Yes, i'm scare. I'm scare, oppa. But, i am more scare if one of you hurt because of me. "Yura said while looking at Woo Bin.

"So no matter what, i have to face it and we all have to face it. I'm no longer 20 years old innocent girl that all of you try to protect. I can take care of myself and let's face it together."

"I will fight with you." Sung Joon said to Yura.

"We all will fight with you." Soo Hyuk said then.

Then, everyone looks at Kris. Kris notice that looks and turn to Woo Bin.

"I have told you before that my fate is to die as Yura's shadow guard. I will be her shadow and of course i will be there wherever she goes. I will always be at your sister side, Woo Bin."

"Thank you." Woo Bin touched with that honest confession from Kris. He knows that Yura will feels the same too.

"So, let eat!"