Chapter 37

ThE sEcReT . . .

“You did what?” Soo Hyuk said in shocked.

“I knew that this is going to happen since you went out with that girl.” Sung Joon then said.

“That girl has a name, Sung Joon.” Woo Bin said to Sung Joon. Sung Joon then give up.

“Did you realize what you had done?”

“I did nothing wrong. I just tell her the truth. I love her and I don’t want to keep a secret with her.”

“But this is not just a secret, Woo Bin. This is about who we are and what we are. We are not human but act as a human. We are different with them and there is a reason why we should keep the secret from them. Don’t you understand?” Soo Hyuk still not believes that he is lecturing to one of the greatest Royal Vampire who is just reveal himself to human girl that he is falling in love with.

“She meant no harm to us, Soo Hyuk. She is human and we are vampire.”

“That’s exactly what I’m going to say. She is human, Woo Bin. Vampire falls in love with human? It’s should not going to happen. She and you can’t be together because that’s not how the world works.”

“It’s because it never happened before in our history and we don’t know if falling in love with human is a mistake or not. You cannot just simply judge her because she is a human. I knew her more than you all do and I believe in her.”

Soo Hyuk then gives up. Everyone else just look at to each other. It seems that no one dares to speak up anymore. If Soo Hyuk also not able to convince Woo Bin, then no one else can convince him too.

“It’s your decision to fall for her. It’s your decision to tell her the truth and gives your trust. After all, everything is in your hands to decide what you should do.” Soo Hyuk said before he walk out from the room and follow by the others.

“Urghh….” Woo Bin let out his anger.

***

“What else you can do except for changing eyes color?” Hyorin asks to Woo Bin.

“All things that human can’t do but we can.”

“Example...?”

“We can heal the wound by ourselves.”

“So, you don’t need doctor then.” Hyorin jokes while smiling at Woo Bin.

“I know this sound ridiculous to you, but I had my own reading on vampire. It’s been said that vampires are immortal.”

“Technically, yes. It’s because any wound can be heal.”

“So, you will not die and never die?”

Woo Bin nods.

“I bet there is something that can harm you, right?”

Woo Bin looks at Hyorin and then smiles to her without answering her question.

“I’m sorry if I’m asking you too much. I’m just curious and I’m still can’t believe that vampire is actually exist.”

“I know it’s hard for you to believe and digest everything. Thank you for believing in me anyway.”

“It’s lucky that I love you if not I would have call psychiatry hospital to arrest you for mental disorder.”

“You didn’t believe me at first either.”

“It’s normal for human like me to react like that after heard about that ridiculous fiction story of you.”

“But you do believe in superman and vice versa things, right?”

“It’s just movie which is for entertainment. But, the one with me right now is not movie thing. You are real. Vampires are real. It’s hard for normal people like me to handle it.”

“Well, how about for some action to make you convince that I’m real?”

“What action?”

“Hug me tight.” Woo Bin hugs Hyorin tight before he jumps high. Hyorin closes her eyes tight but then open it when Woo Bin asks her to. She screams shocked as they are flying over the tree and jump on the cliff.

“Are you crazy? Do you forget that I’m human?” Hyorin asks while holding her breath when they safely landed on the ground.

“But, your boyfriend is a vampire!” Woo Bin said while smiling at Hyorin. Hyorin comes near him and hit Woo Bin’s chest hard.

“But, I still feel the pain, dear.” Woo Bin said and holds Hyorin’s hands.

“I love you.” Then, Woo Bin confesses before he kisses Hyorin on the head and go down to .