Chapter 15

ThE sEcReT . . .

Yura slowly opens her eyes. Her head still dizzy. She looks around and found that she is on her bed in her room. Yura tried to remember what happen to her.

“Are you awake now?”

“You? What you had done to me?” Yura asks Kris with anger. She gets down from her bed but she still feels dizzy. Kris grab Yura’s waist when she is about to fall.

“Don’t touch me. “ Yura push Kris away before she walks to the door.

“Where are you going?” Kris then follows Yura footsteps.

Yura looks around at the living hall and kitchen but then no one is there. Even Aunty Mimi also not there.

Yura climb the stairs again and heading to her brother’s room but the room is empty. Kris just follow her in silent.

Yura then sees Woo Bin just come out from Soo Hyuk’s room.

“What are you doing in Soo Hyuk’s oppa room?”

“Are you okay?” Woo Bin check on Yura and without answering to Yura's question.

“Where is everyone, Oppa?”

“I think you should go and have a rest.”

“Wait, why you keeps avoiding from answering me? Is there something happen that I don’t know?”

“Nothing, Yura-ah. Kris-shi, please accompany her to her room.”

“Wait, something is not right.” Yura walks pass by Woo Bin and open the door to Soo Hyuk’s room.

“What…happen?” Yura said while walking slowly towards Soo Hyuk’s bed. Song Jun, Jong Hyun and Jong Suk are standing near the bed. Now, she could clearly see Soo Hyuk lying down on the bed with eyes close and pale face. She never sees Soo Hyuk as white as this.

“Oppa, what happen to Soo Hyuk oppa?”

“Someone attacks him and stabs him with a poison.” With no choice, Woo Bin explains to Yura what had happen.

“Poison? So…?” Yura is still doesn’t know everything about vampire and what they have to deal with.

She doesn’t know that the only weapon can kill vampire is the poison which is made with the pure blood.

“We cannot save him.”

“What you mean by that? Do something, oppa. He is your best friend. He is my savior. We have to do something to save Soo Hyuk oppa.”

“I’m sorry, there is nothing we can do. I would do everything to save him but sorry, Yura-ah…nothing we can do.”

Yura walks to Jong Suk. “Jong Suk oppa, I know you know something. There should have something in the ancient book on how we can survive from the poison, right? Right, oppa?”

Jong Suk turns to look at Woo Bin and remain silent. Yura panic when everyone just only stays in mute. She then walks toward Soo Hyuk who is lying on the bed.

“Soo Hyuk oppa…please wake up. Tomorrow is your birthday. You should at least celebrate your birthday and say goodbye to me. Oppa, please wake up.” Yura cried while holding to Soo Hyuk’s hand. The hand is cold as ice.

After 3 hours crying besides Soo Hyuk, Woo Bin ask Kris to bring Yura to her room. Yura cannot walks by herself. So, Kris has to carry her to her room. She cried in Kris’s arm. She is still grieving on what happens to Soo Hyuk.

“You can cry as much as you want. Let out everything and relieve yourself.” Kris tries to comfort Yura. He suddenly turns sympathy to what had happen.

Kris laid Yura on her bed and stay by her side. At that moment, Yura is still crying until she falls asleep on tears.

***

“Can we do something to save Soo Hyuk?” Jong Hyun asks Woo Bin. Woo Bin stay quiet.

“I know we all know that there is only one way to survive Soo Hyuk.” Song Jun said and everyone looks at him.

“Song Jun-ah…do you realize what you have said?”

“Do we have another way? No! Guys, Soo Hyuk are our best friend. How could we just let him died like that?”

“I know but if I were Soo Hyuk, I will not agree with you…”

“I’m sorry, I’m not Soo Hyuk. But if I were the one who is lying on the bed waiting for the death then I want all of you to find a way to save me. Not just wait in silent like now and for me to die.”

“I’m sorry, I’m selfish and you can blame everything on me…” Woo Bin who stay in silent all the while then speak up.

“Woo Bin, you know what I’m talking about right? We have to save Soo Hyuk no matter what.”

“Song Jun-ah, Soo Hyuk is my best friend and my right hand. But…Yura is my soul. I can stay alive with only one hand but I can't if without my soul. I cannot sacrifice her to save Soo Hyuk. Yes, Soo Hyuk can survive if he has Yura’s blood but before that, she has to become one of us. I don’t want her to be like us.” At that time, the door is wide open. Everyone in the room is shocked when they see Yura is standing outside the room.

“So, we can save Soo Hyuk oppa? Why no one said anything to me?”