Chapter 50

ThE sEcReT . . .

Yura silently walk away from Woo Bin. Woo Bin is busy talking to one of the guest.

“Where are you going, Yura?” Soo Hyuk asks when he saw Yura rush to the door.

“Soo Hyuk oppa!  I want to go restroom.” Yura a bit shocked when Soo Hyuk caught her.

“Let me come with you.”

“It’s okay, oppa. I can go there myself.”

“You should not walk alone. Not even inside the mansion. I will go with you.”

Yura sigh. She knows she cannot convince Soo Hyuk. So, she just let Soo Hyuk walks her to the restroom.

“You wouldn’t come inside with me, right oppa?”Yura said to Soo Hyuk with smile. Soo Hyuk then stands outside the door.

Inside the restroom, there is a small pipe hole that connects it to the west wing. Without hesitant, Yura crawl inside the hole and within a minute she is already in west wing.

Yura is speechless when she sees someone squat in front of her.

“What are you doing here, Yura ah? I thought you wanna go to restroom earlier.”

“Soo Hyuk oppa! How you know…?” Soo Hyuk gives her a smile before helps her stand up.

“You know you cannot hide anything from me.  What are you up to?”

Yura have no choice. She shows the note to Soo Hyuk.

“So, you are attempting to go there alone? You know how dangerous it is?”

“I know. But, Kris is in danger, oppa. I cannot let anyone hurt because of me.”

Soo Hyuk sighs.

“I will go with you.”

“But, oppa… they want me to go alone.”

“It’s either you go with me or I will tell Woo Bin about this.”

Yura has no choice. She doesn’t want Woo Bin to know about this as she knows she cannot convince Woo Bin no matter what.

“I want you to always stay at my side. No matter what you see or hear, just focus on one thing that you are not weak and not easily defeat. Understand me?” Yura nods to Soo Hyuk.

They arrive at the garden but there is no one there.

“You bring your guard. As far as I remember, I asked you to come alone.” Then a voice appears when suddenly someone comes near to her face. The black face with red eyes looks a bit terrified to Yura’s eyes.

Yura holds tight to Soo Hyuk’s hand. Unfortunately, Soo Hyuk couldn’t hear or see it.

As she remembers what Soo Hyuk said earlier, she tries to be strong

“He is not a guard. He is my brother. And, who are you?” Yura said. Soo Hyuk turns to look at Yura and at that time he knows that there is someone else with them.

“What a shame that you don’t know me, my dear princess? I’m the most powerful vampire for all century. Let me introduce myself to you, my princess. My name is…Zartan!”

Yura shocked when heard that name. She thought that her brother and the others already kill him few years back.

“How I know if you are the real Zartan?” Yura said. Soo Hyuk shocked to hear that. He then takes a step in front of Yura even though he cannot really see the person that Yura talks to.

“Show yourself. Zartan was already dead.”

Zartan then appear visible to Soo Hyuk. “How come you are still alive?” Soo Hyuk said.

“You didn’t kill me properly, my dear old friend. I bet there is no other chance for you to kill me because I will kill you now.” Zartan swift his finger and make Soo Hyuk fly away from them. Soo Hyuk stands from the fall as fast as he can he runs towards Zartan.

“I will kill you with my own hand, Zartan.”

“You wish but you might forget that I’m more powerful than you.” Zartan lift up an invisible barrier between them and Soo Hyuk. Soo Hyuk tries to breach the barrier but it seems impossible.

“Don’t you dare to lay your dirty finger on her, Zartan.”

“I wouldn’t lay my finger on her….but my teeth on her neck.”

“Don’t you dare!!”

With only with his mind, Zartan lift Yura up in the air. As how much Yura struggle to get away from that, she becomes weaker.

At that time, Woo Bin and the rest reach the garden and everyone is shocked to see that.

“Zartan!!!” Woo Bin shout in anger.

“Ah, we have more guests for the show. Hi, my dear prince. You must be shocked to see me still alive?”

“Leave her alone.”

“Why should I? For century I have been waiting for this moment. It’s not as easy as this to get near your precious princess. I just drop a note about her boyfriend and she comes to me with her own feet.”

Kris who is there with everyone shocked to hear that. He never knew that Zartan will use him as a bait to get Yura.

“No one can stop me now. Not even you, Woo Bin.”

Zartan hold Yura’s waist and drag closer to him. He slowly shows his fangs and approach Yura’s neck. No matter how Woo Bin let out a scream and knock the barrier, nothing can stop him now.

At that time, Yura let out a scream of pain when she felt something have been pushed to her heart. Zartan stops his move when he sees that. Everyone stand in silent as they don’t know what happen to Yura.

“Woo Bin, Hyorin…” From a far, someone run out from the woods. Jong Hyun stands in front of the barrier and release it.  Yura who is unconscious then fall down and Kris catch her before she hit the ground.

“NO!!!!!” Zartan scream as he could not believe what have he lost. Now he knows what had happened. If Yura died, then her blood is no longer use. If this had happened means that Hyorin already killed herself.