Chapter 20 - Finally, it's happen...

ThE sEcReT . . .

Woo Bin follows Aunty Mimi into the room at the underground. There is one place where all the ritual will be held. So, for this time also the ritual will be held here.

Woo Bin stands in front of the huge gold chair while Aunty Mimi brings out the gold goblets from the safe box.

“Are you sure to do this?”

“I have no choice.”

“I don’t want to know what make you suddenly agree with this but I want to know if you have a deep thinking about this?”

“Why you agree with Dr. Lim to do the ritual even though I was 10 years old at that time, Aunty?”

“I have to agree. You cannot run from your destiny no matter when you are 10 or 20 years old.”

“I think we both have the same reason, Aunty. No matter how I try to avoid from this, but at last the destiny is what we have to follow.”

Woo Bin then takes the gold goblet from Aunty Mimi and heading out from that place.

*****

Yura enter Soo Hyuk’s room when everyone was in there.

“I have something to say.”

“Let’s go and talk in my room.” Woo Bin said to Yura.

“No, I want everyone to hear this. “

“What is it, Yura-ah?” Jong Hyun asks Yura. Everyone looks at each other nervously.

“I have thought deeply about this, oppa. I really hope that everyone will be by my side no matter what.”

“What are you talking about?” Woo Bin seems panic to hear what will be said by Yura.

“Please turn me to what I’m supposed to be. I’m ready.” Confess Yura. Everyone looks shocked.

“What? Yura-ah, this is not something that you can play around. No matter how much you are ready and well prepared, this process is very painful. It’s not as easy as you thought.” Sung Joon try to explain the real situation that she will face.

“Now or later, I still have to go through the same process, oppa. I can’t avoid it.”

“But, still…”

“Why suddenly you make this decision?” Now, Jong Suk speaks up.

“Soo Hyuk oppa…if I’m the only one who can save him…so, I should do something, right?”

“Do you realize what you have to sacrifice if you give your blood to others?” Jong Hyun walks near Yura. Even though he wants to save Soo Hyuk but to sacrifice Yura is not his choice.

“I know, Jong Hyun oppa. But, I will only lose one of my powers…at least we can save someone life. The most important is we can save Soo Hyuk oppa.”

“Yura-ah, we are not human where we can live without the power. You cannot afford to lose your power.”

“I know that, Jong Suk oppa. I know everything. I also know that I will lose the true me if I give my blood. But, I don’t care about all that. I want to save Soo Hyuk oppa.”

“Do you think Soo Hyuk will be happy when he knows that you have to sacrifice so many things to bring him back alive?”

“I don’t care if he angry at me as long as he back to us. I will do the same to all of you.”

“Woo Bin-ah, say something to your sister? Did you really told her everything, about what she needs to face of later on? Why you keep in silent even though Yura wants to sacrifice herself? You have been protected her for 20 years and keep her pure…” Jong Suk still cannot believe what he heard from Yura.

“…Sooner or later, she still becomes one of us.” Woo Bin said before heading out from the room.

“Woo Bin-ah!!” Jong Suk shouts Woo Bin’s name when he sees Woo Bin out from the door.

Yura runs out and get Woo Bin.

“Oppa…” Yura called while holding to Woo Bin’s arm. Woo Bin stops her steps and take a deep breath.

“What else you want to tell me?”

“I’m sorry, oppa.”

“I will follow what you want. Just one thing I want you to know…my blood…I will not give it to you for nothing. One day, I will make you repay me.” Woo Bin then walk away from Yura. Yura shocked to see Woo Bin’s coldness. Woo Bin never walk his back towards her before.

“Will I lose my oppa because of my own selfish?”