Chapter 13

ThE sEcReT . . .

Yura dress up and look herself at the mirror.

“Where are you going?” Kris asks Yura.

“You don’t have to know. You only need to follow me.”

“But at least I should know where we are heading to so I can report to your brother when he asks.”

“Don’t worry, I told my brother last night…and he already gave his permission.”

“But, still…”

“Why you talk so much? Can you just follow without talking much?”

Yura is already heading down to living hall and Kris just follows her from behind.

“Do you want me to follow you?” Aunty Mimi asks her when they met at the door.

“It’s okay, Aunty. You can have a rest today. At last after so long taking care of me and now only you can have rest. All thanks to this new guard appointed by Woo Bin oppa.” Yura then give a smile at Kris.

 

When they are on their way to town, Yura bring out her notepad and pen. Kris who’s driving sometimes glances at her.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m checking if I miss out something.”

“What is it?” Since Yura is responding to him, Kris gets this opportunity to keep talking to her.

“Tomorrow is Soo Hyuk oppa’s birthday.  So, I’m preparing for the party.”

“He is not your real oppa, right?”

“So what?”

“Did you celebrate his birthday every year?”

“Every year without missed. Ah, last year we held the party at hospital since he had to overnight there even though it was his birthday.”

“So, will you celebrate my birthday as well?”

“Why should I? You are only my personal guard.”

“Why not? You can celebrate Soo Hyuk-shi birthday, that’s mean you can celebrate mine too.”

Yura then smiles before she answers.

“Are you comparing yourself with Soo Hyuk oppa? By the way, he is not just Woo Bin oppa’s companion. He is someone that I love the most after Woo Bin oppa. He is my savior and my oppa.”

“But now, I’m your savior. I’m your guardian so I’m no different with Soo Hyuk-shi.”

“Keep dreaming, Kris-shi. You are still far away from that.”

 

They stop at the urban shops. Since Soo Hyuk loves archery so she wants to buy a bow and arrow for him as a gif.

The salesgirl shows her the place where all kind of arrows and bow are stated in the shop. She leaves Yura and Kris to keep looking around.

“Do you know what you want?”

“I know what I want. By the way, since you use this a lot when hunting, so why not gives me some advice.”

“I’m not giving for free.”

“I will treat you lunch.”

“Just lunch?”

“So, what you want?”

“A birthday party…”

“What? Don’t you asking too much?”

“Well, it’s up to you. I really have great eyes with this kind of thing.”

“It’s okay, I will ask Sung Joon oppa then. He will not ask me for anything.”

“Okay…Okay…only lunch.” At last, Kris gives up. Yura then secretly smile when heard that.

After an hour in the shop, they managed to buy the gift to Soo Hyuk.

“Where are we going now, Princess?” Kris said while he opens the car door to her.

“Hm…let’s grab something to eat first before us heading back home.”

“Okay, my dear.”

“What? What did you call me?”

“What?”

“Just now, you call me…” Yura cannot finish her words.

“What did I call you?” Kris loves to tease Yura and see that girl blushing.

“Seriously? Nevermind!” Yura gives up then go inside the car. Kris runs to his seat while naughtily smiling.

 

They are heading to one of Yura’s favorite restaurant where Woo Bin’s always took her.

When they are about to enter the restaurant, suddenly there are a loud noise comes from the middle of the road. Everyone is shocked. Yura turns to look and there is a bus and lorry crashed in the middle of the road.

Yura runs close to see the accident and follow by Kris.

“You cannot go there, Yura-shi.”

“But, we have to help them. Does anyone call the ambulance?” Yura look for her phone in the bag when someone knocked her shoulder. Her bag drop on the road and all the things inside it scatter everywhere on the road.

“Are you okay?” Kris asked Yura.

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry…” The young lady helps Yura to put all the things inside the bag while she keeps apologizing for her mistake.

“No, it’s okay.” Then suddenly a loud voice could be heard from the lorry and fire comes out from the lorry’s engine. Everyone scream and run away.  Kris grabs Yura and hugs her. He tries to protect Yura from the fire as well as the crowded.

“Are you okay?” Kris keeps asking Yura whether she is okay. His face really looks worried. He is afraid that Yura will get injured.

Yura just nods to Kris before she turns to look at the accident. “Is there anyone in the bus?” Yura still worried about the people that will get injured from the accident.

“Ambulance will be here any time soon. They will be fine. Let’s just go home.”

“But still we have to make sure that everyone is safe.”

“It doesn’t matter for me. The only thing that I care now is you. Let’s get away from here.” Kris grabs Yura hands to follow his footsteps. But Yura doesn’t move from her place.

“Why you should be worried of me? I’m fine. They are the one that needs your help. We have to save them.” Yura said to Kris while pointing at the accident place.

“There are a lot of other people here. They will save them.”

“Can’t you see around you? Everyone is keep their distance and no one go there to help. Everyone have the same mentality with you. They hopes that someone will comes and help. But, unfortunately there is no one.”

Kris takes a deep breath and sighs hard. He cannot leave Yura alone here without guardians.

Kris hugs Yura tight, “I’m sorry but I cannot leave you alone. I have to ensure your safety over anything.” Kris said before he injects something on Yura’s neck. After a few second, Yura fall into his arm. He has no choice and only thing he can do is gives her a drug.

“I’m sorry but I have to do this. Your safety is my first priority.” Kris put Yura on the seat and put her seatbelt.